Role Playing Games ...

However not by the likes of you two yahoos. :lol:

Trust me, if this place allowed sock puppets you wouldn't stand a chance against me and a few others here. :razz:

Right. I've had one for about 6 months so I can lurk incognito, Ms Smartypants. YOU figure out which one it is.

Then you can ask yourself how many times you've at least been privvy to trying to play me and how many times it's succeeded.

Trust me, if this place allowed sock puppets you wouldn't stand a chance against me and a few others here. :razz:

I knew you would need assistance of some sort. :lol:

Don't believe every rumor you hear. No matter how powerful they make me seem. :lol: It would appear I had only one looking out for me. Bless his heart.

Right. I've had one for about 6 months so I can lurk incognito, Ms Smartypants. YOU figure out which one it is.

Then you can ask yourself how many times you've at least been privvy to trying to play me and how many times it's succeeded.

oh man (says the puppet)
the gauntlet has been thrown down, eel lady.
I would love to see your grey matter fly with that one. :rofl:

"Ms. Smartypants" That's funnier than I can tell you.

"been privvy to trying to play" you? That could only be ... and if that's you I can only applaud your talents. You sure look good in a dress, Gunny!

Send me a PM from this puppet of yours and then I'll believe you.

"been privvy to trying to play" you? That could only be ... and if that's you I can only applaud your talents. You sure look good in a dress, Gunny!

Never had on a dress. You're WAY cold.

And FTR, I'd say you and I aren't using the same definition of "played."

oh man (says the puppet)
the gauntlet has been thrown down, eel lady.
I would love to see your grey matter fly with that one. :rofl:

Being played is all part of the fun of the game. Only those with fragile egos can't handle being the butt of a good practical joke. ;)

Send me a PM from this puppet of yours and then I'll believe you.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of lurking incognito?

Last edited by a moderator:

Never had on a dress. You're WAY cold.

And FTR, I'd say you and I aren't using the same definition of "played."

Thanks for playing, Gunny.

Forum List

Back