Rohani: Iran didn’t ask for nude statue cover-up

Before circa 1970 -----they were called SYRIANS or ARABS. From approximately 300 AD to------1948 the only people called PALESTINIANS-----
were Jews living in the land that the ROMANS renamed PALESTINA. In 1948
the PALESTINIANS became ISRAELIS When I was a kid (uhm----somewhat
before 1970, ) I thought the world PALESTINE -----was a Hebrew word-----
It is not--------it is greek. A few years ago----roaming about in the southern
part of New York City------I came up a very faded PAINTED sign on an old building
in Hebrew letters-------a LONG WORD (ie lots of letters which usually signifies YIDDISH) I struggled thru the phonetics--------the long word in Hebrew letters was "PALESTINIAN"------it was way back circa 1960 ----a meeting place
for Zionists in New York City. The date of on the building was 1922-----long
before any non jew was a "Palestinian"
BS, Palestine was basically Palestinian before Euro Jews were allowed back after 1920's...See Balfour Agreement. They lived together for millennia and should again.

I repeat, there is no nation called Palestine and there never has been. Never
Actually, there always has been.
Nation- a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory

REALLY???-----what "culture" was that that UNITED the LARGE AGGREGATE of people living in the PROVINCE OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and LATER
THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE called PALESTINA---for MILLENIA?----and what was
the UNITING LANGUAGE? The ONE that has "ALWAYS BEEN"????
I uggest you read something. I'm not your mother. See wiki "Palestine".

WIKI is not a source You have AGAIN----given yourself away. Why can you
not answer a simple question -----what is the LANGUAGE that has been spoken
by PALESTINIANS for MILLENIA? (PS---millennia means THOUSANDS OF YEARS)

Wiki is not a source? Only RW propaganda is, I suppose lol...You got me, what IS the one language they've been speaking for milennia lol? I would say Arabic.

Wiki is not a source? Only RW propaganda is, I suppose lol...You got me, what IS the one language they've been speaking for milennia lol? I would say Arabic.

You are even more stupid than I had imagined-----since you know nothing about
the history of PALESTINA-----why not just give it up--------you do not get an "EDUCATION" by fumbling thru Wiki. You seem to have forgotten ---MILLENNIA
means THOUSANDS OF YEARS. You have asserted that the people living in the land called PALESTINA by the roman invaders--------have been a nation all of whom
spoke ARABIC for thousands of years. Do you want to modify that idiotic assertion? Did the "PALESTINIANS" also read and write in Arabic for THOUSANDS OF YEARS?

the history of PALESTINA-----why not just give it up--------you do not get an "EDUCATION" by fumbling thru Wiki. You seem to have forgotten ---MILLENNIA
means THOUSANDS OF YEARS. You have asserted that the people living in the land called PALESTINA by the roman invaders--------have been a nation all of whom
spoke ARABIC for thousands of years. Do you want to modify that idiotic assertion? Did the "PALESTINIANS" also read and write in Arabic for THOUSANDS OF YEARS?
No country in the world has spoken the same language for milennia, dingbat. lol. WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?

No country in the world has spoken the same language for milennia, dingbat. lol. WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?

not true-------many countries use a FORM of their original language------
Hindi is SIMPLY a modification of Sanskrit. Italian is a modification of
LATIN. English has been very LABILE------but Spanish has been going on
for a very long time ----more than 1000 years. China ---Japan-----same thing
WTF does it have to do with 'anything' YOU asserted that a country is defined
by a common culture and language etc for THOUSANDS OF YEARS

A "muzzie" is a form of swine. Demented low IQ swine.
like you?
pearls-on-swine-24169895106.jpeg

Dani put up an IMAGE OF MUHUMMAD IBN AMINA-------the rapist bastard of
mecca
no.he is moses

ROLMAO-------ok ----muhummad and moses--------and AMINA the whore tha
dropped a bellyful shit in mecca and it-----got name MUHUMMAD-----that same
load of shit decided to make himself a cousin of Moses
moses was pig because he was traitor like ............
and ibraham too.because he wanted kill his son for paranoid(god tell him).

then he killed his goat because of paranoid too(god say dont kill your child.kill your goat) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I knew it!

Always the goat who pays at the end... always !!

Not fair. :mad:

The Arabic family and precursors like Aramaic etc....jeebus what an idiot.

Aramaic is not a PRECURSOR of Arabic. YOU IDIOT are you older than age 14? "Arabic" is not a FAMILY OF LANGUAGES-------in fact you have given
yourself away again--------ARAB NATIONALISTS claim that ARABIC was the language spoken by ADAM AND EVE

like you?
pearls-on-swine-24169895106.jpeg

Dani put up an IMAGE OF MUHUMMAD IBN AMINA-------the rapist bastard of
mecca
no.he is moses

ROLMAO-------ok ----muhummad and moses--------and AMINA the whore tha
dropped a bellyful shit in mecca and it-----got name MUHUMMAD-----that same
load of shit decided to make himself a cousin of Moses
moses was pig because he was traitor like ............
and ibraham too.because he wanted kill his son for paranoid(god tell him).

then he killed his goat because of paranoid too(god say dont kill your child.kill your goat) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I knew it!

Always the goat who pays at the end... always !!

Not fair. :mad:

so true

So TRUE, dingbat.

So TRUE, dingbat.

oh-----you agree that you posted that utterly idiotic assertion-------ok------
-----fellow posters-----there have been Arabic speaking PALESTINIANS
in PALESTINA for thousands of years. SO CLAIMETH FRANCO

i dont said cyrus was jewish
1: iranian love cyrus
2:cyrus helped jewish
fact=iranian isnt anti semitic

I'm not buying that for one second, Dani

Sassy-------I got inside information. It was in the 1960s when jews started fleeing
Iran--------they generally sent their CHILDREN out and stayed to try to hang on
to their property and businesses. ------kinda like the transport of german jewish kids out of Germany in the 1930s. THUS..... I got to meet Iranian jewish teens---
they were "placed" with jewish families in the area of the USA in which I lived.
Just a few years later I stumbled into MUSLIM IRANIANS -------made close friends------and from a young Doc. here for his "residency" I learned about
the rise of the filth of islamicism in Iran. Iranian muslims I knew back then-----
were IRANIANS--------they hated just about everyone-------very RACE conscious,
considered ARABS to be the scum of the earth and would not sit down to lunch
with a southeast Asian (in the cafeteria)------as for jews------it seemed to me that
they hated ARABS a lot more back then. Travel "home" was via EL AL
(believe it or not). Then 1979 happened and with it the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RISE OF NAZISM
Like the entire Muslim world, they hate RW a-hole Israelis who've been abusing Palestinians for 65 years, with RW GOP help. At the bottom of ALL the ME mess.

What country do these "Palestinians" come from?

Sassy lassie-----no matter what from what country an ARAB originates-----Iranians HATE THEM unless they are SHIITES. I was only 19 (and really really naïve) when I first encountered ---CLOSE UP------young educated people from
"OVERSEAS"------coming to the USA for further training as doctors. They were
from South east asia, Iran, and some other associated lands ---some arabs as
in Egyptians etc-----even an afghani. I was amazed at the HATRED evinced
by the IRANIAN boys against-------arabs and Pakistanis.
I JUST DID NOT
UNDERSTAND why young medical school graduates in a foreign land would
HATE each other-----ON SIGHT -----it took more than a year before I understood
the SHIITE / SUNNI thing-----but that hatred is based on even more HISTORIC
stuff. -----------you green people have NOTHING on them in your feelings toward
those ORANGE guys. ----nothing

NORMAL PEOPLE HATE BASTERDS RAPIST(FACT: 70 % OF PAKISTASNI AND ARABS ARE PIGS)
you think rape in cologne was because of islam?
problem was wild and savage nature of arabs

I'm not buying that for one second, Dani

Sassy-------I got inside information. It was in the 1960s when jews started fleeing
to their property and businesses. ------kinda like the transport of german jewish kids out of Germany in the 1930s. THUS..... I got to meet Iranian jewish teens---
they were "placed" with jewish families in the area of the USA in which I lived.
Just a few years later I stumbled into MUSLIM IRANIANS -------made close friends------and from a young Doc. here for his "residency" I learned about
the rise of the filth of islamicism in Iran. Iranian muslims I knew back then-----
with a southeast Asian (in the cafeteria)------as for jews------it seemed to me that
(believe it or not). Then 1979 happened and with it the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RISE OF NAZISM
Like the entire Muslim world, they hate RW a-hole Israelis who've been abusing Palestinians for 65 years, with RW GOP help. At the bottom of ALL the ME mess.

Sassy lassie-----no matter what from what country an ARAB originates-----Iranians HATE THEM unless they are SHIITES. I was only 19 (and really really naïve) when I first encountered ---CLOSE UP------young educated people from
I JUST DID NOT

normal people can learn to spell B A S T A R D. Fellow posters-----see above----and know-----Iranians spit on both arabs and Pakistanis (for my friend Vik ----indian muslims too------and INDIAN HINDUS too)

I JUST DID NOT

normal people can learn to spell B A S T A R D. Fellow posters-----see above----and know-----Iranians spit on both arabs and Pakistanis (for my friend Vik ----indian muslims too------and INDIAN HINDUS too)
Perhaps you could remain calm and just say look down on them- like ugly American GOPers look down on them- or like you look down on Palestinians. Iranians ARE the best educated MEers btw.

Perhaps you could remain calm and just say look down on them- like ugly American GOPers look down on them- or like you look down on Palestinians. Iranians ARE the best educated MEers btw.

yes----educated Iranians began fleeing the ISLAMIC CESSPIT way back in the 1960s------I remember it well

...because the Shah was a bought off totalitarian a-hole puppet.

actually he was very popular with Iranians and had some sort of
"claim" on being "royal"--------It is clear that you have never really
known any Iranians. -------He was also something of a bastard---but
nothing close to the shitty Ayatoillets now forcing their filth in Iran

Forum List

Back