Rohani: Iran didn’t ask for nude statue cover-up

i dont said cyrus was jewish
1: iranian love cyrus
2:cyrus helped jewish
fact=iranian isnt anti semitic

I'm not buying that for one second, Dani

Sassy-------I got inside information. It was in the 1960s when jews started fleeing
Iran--------they generally sent their CHILDREN out and stayed to try to hang on
to their property and businesses. ------kinda like the transport of german jewish kids out of Germany in the 1930s. THUS..... I got to meet Iranian jewish teens---
they were "placed" with jewish families in the area of the USA in which I lived.
Just a few years later I stumbled into MUSLIM IRANIANS -------made close friends------and from a young Doc. here for his "residency" I learned about
the rise of the filth of islamicism in Iran. Iranian muslims I knew back then-----
were IRANIANS--------they hated just about everyone-------very RACE conscious,
considered ARABS to be the scum of the earth and would not sit down to lunch
with a southeast Asian (in the cafeteria)------as for jews------it seemed to me that
they hated ARABS a lot more back then. Travel "home" was via EL AL
(believe it or not). Then 1979 happened and with it the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RISE OF NAZISM
Like the entire Muslim world, they hate RW a-hole Israelis who've been abusing Palestinians for 65 years, with RW GOP help. At the bottom of ALL the ME mess.

What country do these "Palestinians" come from?
Palestine. duh

What were they called in 1950? I know a real PALESTINIAN-----in fact I am
married to him. His government papers are stamped "PALESTINIAN"

Sassy-------I got inside information. It was in the 1960s when jews started fleeing
to their property and businesses. ------kinda like the transport of german jewish kids out of Germany in the 1930s. THUS..... I got to meet Iranian jewish teens---
they were "placed" with jewish families in the area of the USA in which I lived.
Just a few years later I stumbled into MUSLIM IRANIANS -------made close friends------and from a young Doc. here for his "residency" I learned about
the rise of the filth of islamicism in Iran. Iranian muslims I knew back then-----
with a southeast Asian (in the cafeteria)------as for jews------it seemed to me that
(believe it or not). Then 1979 happened and with it the GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RISE OF NAZISM
Like the entire Muslim world, they hate RW a-hole Israelis who've been abusing Palestinians for 65 years, with RW GOP help. At the bottom of ALL the ME mess.

Palestine. duh

There is no nation and never has been a nation called Palestine. Try again

moses was pig because he was traitor like ............
and ibraham too.because he wanted kill his son for paranoid(god tell him).

then he killed his goat because of paranoid too(god say dont kill your child.kill your goat) :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
sit tight-----the Italians did not really fall for the Nazi pigs of Germany and they will not fall for the Nazi pigs of Iran-------Frances will not live forever
Francis? Now what? lol

the pope. He has decided to be the Neville Chamberlain of the 21st century
LOL. Because he's not an ugly American bigot? Iran will be our ally in about 5 years. They're DYING to go modern and progressive. Idiot chickenhawk GOPers ALWAYS.

Oh-----I see you have never met an Iranian------I have---LOTS-----both muslims and
jews-----over the past-----almost 50 years------In fact, I even have Iranian relatives
now-----thru marriage
I had 3 Iranians on my boarding corridor in 80-81. Great kids. Great people when the GOP isn't fecking with them...Also met several in Paris.

I am an American girl------I do not know what a "BOARDING CORRIDOR" is----
is that something like the prison ward for the criminally insane? FECKING?
I am not referring to VERY CASUAL ENCOUNTERS------I am referring to close
relationships. --------I have neighbors now whose name I do not know

Before circa 1970 -----they were called SYRIANS or ARABS. From approximately 300 AD to------1948 the only people called PALESTINIANS-----
were Jews living in the land that the ROMANS renamed PALESTINA. In 1948
the PALESTINIANS became ISRAELIS When I was a kid (uhm----somewhat
before 1970, ) I thought the world PALESTINE -----was a Hebrew word-----
It is not--------it is greek. A few years ago----roaming about in the southern
part of New York City------I came up a very faded PAINTED sign on an old building
in Hebrew letters-------a LONG WORD (ie lots of letters which usually signifies YIDDISH) I struggled thru the phonetics--------the long word in Hebrew letters was "PALESTINIAN"------it was way back circa 1960 ----a meeting place
for Zionists in New York City. The date of on the building was 1922-----long
before any non jew was a "Palestinian"
BS, Palestine was basically Palestinian before Euro Jews were allowed back after 1920's...See Balfour Agreement. They lived together for millennia and should again.

Before circa 1970 -----they were called SYRIANS or ARABS. From approximately 300 AD to------1948 the only people called PALESTINIANS-----
part of New York City------I came up a very faded PAINTED sign on an old building
in Hebrew letters-------a LONG WORD (ie lots of letters which usually signifies YIDDISH) I struggled thru the phonetics--------the long word in Hebrew letters was "PALESTINIAN"------it was way back circa 1960 ----a meeting place
BS, Palestine was basically Palestinian before Euro Jews were allowed back after 1920's...See Balfour Agreement. They lived together for millennia and should again.

I repeat, there is no nation called Palestine and there never has been. Never

Francis? Now what? lol

LOL. Because he's not an ugly American bigot? Iran will be our ally in about 5 years. They're DYING to go modern and progressive. Idiot chickenhawk GOPers ALWAYS.

Oh-----I see you have never met an Iranian------I have---LOTS-----both muslims and
jews-----over the past-----almost 50 years------In fact, I even have Iranian relatives
now-----thru marriage
I had 3 Iranians on my boarding corridor in 80-81. Great kids. Great people when the GOP isn't fecking with them...Also met several in Paris.

Boarding school corridor I was the teacher on...duh. Rhode Island.

Franco-----you know NOTHING about the history of PALESTINA------but you have, clearly,, read some islamo Nazi propaganda. How many of the people whom you describe have you ACTUALLY MET? BTW-----the most recent Zionist project began in the 1800s-----not 1920s. -----you gave yourself away

now-----thru marriage

oh-----a teacher in THE MOST catholic state. A victim of catechism class---
like penelope

now-----thru marriage

oh-----a teacher in THE MOST catholic state. A victim of catechism class
A Quaker School. Jeebus you're a religious nut.

Google the Balfour Declaration, stupid.

who "LIVED TOGETHER" for millennia???

You dupes are doing a grand job of ignoring Palestinians' very real abuse at the hands of Israel and the RW. That's why much of the world blames you a-holes/dupes.

now-----thru marriage

OH much better-------I had a quaker BF in my youth-----he was a lot smarter than are you. The BALFOUR DECLARATION did not INITIATE the migration of
jews to Palestine------it was just a false assurance issued by the BRITS--------
it was the TURKS who were so eager to SELL LAND in Palestine that they decided to ALLOW JEWS TO BUY LAND THERE--------that is what did it-----in
the early 1800s. Under the filth and stench of shariah law-----JOOOOS cannot own land. ---------bet you did not know that fact.

You dupes are doing a grand job of ignoring Palestinians' very real abuse at the hands of Israel and the RW. That's why much of the world blames you a-holes/dupes.

who is "you dupes" and to what "abuse" are """ palestinians """
subjected? how long have you been licking islamo Nazi shit?

Nation- a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory

Actually, there always has been.
Nation- a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory

OH much better-------I had a quaker BF in my youth-----he was a lot smarter than are you. The BALFOUR DECLARATION did not INITIATE the migration of
jews to Palestine------it was just a false assurance issued by the BRITS--------
it was the TURKS who were so eager to SELL LAND in Palestine that they decided to ALLOW JEWS TO BUY LAND THERE--------that is what did it-----in
the early 1800s. Under the filth and stench of shariah law-----JOOOOS cannot own land. ---------bet you did not know that fact.
A helluva lot more came after it, dingbat.

REALLY???-----what "culture" was that that UNITED the LARGE AGGREGATE of people living in the PROVINCE OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and LATER
THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE called PALESTINA---for MILLENIA?----and what was
the UNITING LANGUAGE? The ONE that has "ALWAYS BEEN"????

Heard of Gaza? Thousands of civilians killed when a crummy rocket lands somewhere out in the desert. Unable to trade with the world. How bout being held in a concentration camp for 67 years? Read something. People like you are why Jews are hated...Netanyahoo is the king of Israeli a-holes.

A helluva lot more came after it, dingbat.

so??? LUMP OF SHIT...........by the time of the BALFOUR DECLARATION-----
there were already JEWISH NEWS PAPERS, JEWISH CITIES, JEWISH
HOSPITALS -----and jewish governmental and social agencies in PALESTINA---
In fact----even a University

REALLY???-----what "culture" was that that UNITED the LARGE AGGREGATE of people living in the PROVINCE OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and LATER
THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE called PALESTINA---for MILLENIA?----and what was
the UNITING LANGUAGE? The ONE that has "ALWAYS BEEN"????
I uggest you read something. I'm not your mother. See wiki "Palestine".

Heard of Gaza? Thousands of civilians killed when a crummy rocket lands somewhere out in the desert. Unable to trade with the world. How bout being held in a concentration camp for 67 years? Read something. People like you are why Jews are hated...Netanyahoo is the king of Israeli a-holes.

I have heard of Gaza and know lots more about it than do you------all your "information" comes from the literature of ISLAMO NAZI PIGS-----I read that
stuff as a child----I know you well. BTW-----the people in GAZA are "HELD"
nowhere-------they can come and go at will-----EGYPT does not allow them into
Egypt-----ever meet an Egyptian?

Forum List

Back