Roger Waters, Please Call Your Office*

The songs "Time" and "The Great Gig in the Sky" still puts a chill up my spine with moody tones reminding me of those gone and our limited time here in this life.

Still one of my all time favorite albums.

The songs "Time" and "The Great Gig in the Sky" still puts a chill up my spine with moody tones reminding me of those gone and our limited time here in this life.

I've been lucky to see Floyd in 1987 (Iwas 12, old man took me to my first concert) and the division bell tour, 93 or 94 I think.

I've been lucky to see Floyd in 1987 (Iwas 12, old man took me to my first concert) and the division bell tour, 93 or 94 I think.
94, the last big concert I have go to.

Top shelf video and audio. Was a great experience both times.

I wish they’d release The Delicate Sound of Thunder concert on DVD. VHS is best concert video I’ve ever seen by far.

What was this thread about again?
I was spacing out a little there...Floyd does that to me.

Oh, Jooos littering the moon with space debris. Better keep er on topic before moved to Music.

I wish they’d release The Delicate Sound of Thunder concert on DVD. VHS is best concert video I’ve ever seen by far.
Yep that's probably their best quality concert vid, besides live in Pompei.

The drill sgts we had in basic used the alarm sequence from Time-Dark Side of the Moon to wake us every day in basic...

Forum List

Back