Roger Waters, Please Call Your Office*

Actually, that's nothing new. I have this image on file from 2011, and I think others go back earlier.

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 2.59.49 PM.jpg

Yep. The Soviets got a very crude shot of it in 1959.

Apologies to Pink Floyd, but there's no such thing as the Dark Side of the Moon.
Roger Waters, one of the founders and leader of Pink Floyd, talked about censorship on television and social networks in the United States, saying that American channels are “not interested in communicating information to people.” And appreciated the freedom of speech in Russia.
:badgrin:
------
in the Soviet Union, people liked pink-floyd

Apologies to Pink Floyd, but there's no such thing as the Dark Side of the Moon.
Roger Waters, one of the founders and leader of Pink Floyd, talked about censorship on television and social networks in the United States, saying that American channels are “not interested in communicating information to people.” And appreciated the freedom of speech in Russia.
------
Everywhere I went in Russia I heard Western 70’s and 80’s rock.

------
------
you were not in Russia, but in the USSR.

Regarding Waters, yeah he's a bit of a stubborn sort and definitely has some radical opinions I disagree with.

Forum List

Back