Roeder Found Guilty of Murder

Well, we could just use some common sense and change our laws making it illegal for a doctor to murder unborn babies.

But oh wait, we don't dare let the people make up laws for such important matters.

Or maybe religious whackjobs should stop shooting people. Especially since it's against their religion to do so in the first place.

Idiot.

Tiller got what he deserved. Roeder got exactly what he expected.

In that abortion is in fact a legal medical procedure, Dr. Tiller was simply practicing medicine and did not "Deserve" to shot in the back while in his church.

Roeder on the hand, he will learn first hand the necessary survival skills needed to survive in prison.

For you to decide that a man, in his church got what "He Deserves." shows how little compassion you have and that you are one of the Christians I site as my reason for never attending church.

There is much evidence that what Tiller was doing was in fact against the law. He was performing late term abortions when they weren't warranted.

However, I don't believe Roeder should have taken his life. Although, it is possible that more children will be born without Tiller around.

Well, we could just use some common sense and change our laws making it illegal for a doctor to murder unborn babies.

But oh wait, we don't dare let the people make up laws for such important matters.

So, want the government to be in doctor's office only under certain circumstances then?

Government has every right to be in the Doctors office when lives are being taken.

I have a hypothetical question for you pro-abortionists....

Lets pretend for a moment that a woman is pregnant and there is a test that can tell her whether or not her child will be a homosexual.

Her test comes back that her child will be a gay male. She decides to abort it based on that fact alone.

Do you support her getting an abortion on that fact alone?

Or maybe religious whackjobs should stop shooting people. Especially since it's against their religion to do so in the first place.

Idiot.

Hate to burst your bubble but one does not have to be religious, much less a "wackjob", in order to believe abortion is murder.

So, want the government to be in doctor's office only under certain circumstances then?

There are laws against someone breaking into your house and killing you and your family. Does that mean you are for the "government" being in your house?

Prove to me that being religious is a requirement for believing the killing of a human life is murder.

I never said it was a requirement, care to show me where?

How about now those statistics too?

So if you're now saying that its not a requirement to be religious, why would you want or need any statistics?

I want to prove that the majority of the time, it is religious nutjobs who believe it is God's will that they strike down an abortion doctor or two.

A murderer kills a murderer and is found guilty of murder. Well alrighty then.

Dr. Tiller was not a murder. Abortion, under U.S. Law and protected by the United States Constitution is a legal medical procedure. The only killer was Roeder.

So when Hitler made it legal to kill Jews in Germany, it wasn't murder since it was legal? It must be nice to tie your morals, your sense of right and wrong, to man made 'laws' and have a free conscience because of it.

Forum List

Back