Roeder Found Guilty of Murder

So if you're now saying that its not a requirement to be religious, why would you want or need any statistics?

I want to prove that the majority of the time, it is religious nutjobs who believe it is God's will that they strike down an abortion doctor or two.

Do some research and tell us all how many Dr's have been killed since abortion became legal.

Cmon... dare ya. Very, very few. It doesn't happen very often, despite your potrayal that is does.

Tiller got what he deserved.

Roeder got exactly what he expected.

So, killing man while he is a house of god is a good thing right? Dr. Tiller was providing a medical procedure protected by U.S. Law.

Roeder is the killer. Find another hero.

I don't think anyone is defending Roeder, what he did was wrong and he should be punished. You're the one among a few who is attempting to defend Tiller because of 'legatities'. You're quick to fry Roeder, but are willing to let Tiller off the hook when what he had done was no different from a moral standpoint, talk about hypocrasy.

And what he deserves.

Go back and read the Ten Commandments Missourian.

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

It's not "Thou Shall Not Kill (rule excludes Abortion doctors)"

First, it says 'Thou shall not murder'.

Second, would you kill a man who was going to kill a baby?

Would anyone charge you, put you on trial, find you guilty and put you in jail for that?

Hell no, they'd give you a parade, pin a medal on your chest, grant you the Key to the City and call you a hero.

And rightly so.

But kill a man who has killed hundreds of babies...maybe thousands, and prevent him from killing thousands more (sure, he called it 'terminating' or 'aborting' but it was murdering viable human beings in late term killings) and YOU are the murderer.

How FUCKED UP a country we have become.

This thread disgusts me, where you all defend a mass murderer, a Mengela (sp?) as your hero.

Do some research and tell us all how many Dr's have been killed since abortion became legal.

Cmon... dare ya. Very, very few. It doesn't happen very often, despite your potrayal that is does.

One too many.

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since 1993: 9 deaths involved to Anti-Abortion nutjobs according to wikipedia.

Paul Jennings Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hill graduated from Belhaven College and Reformed Theological Seminary. Following his ordination in 1984, Hill became a minister affiliated with both the Presbyterian Church in America and the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
He was excommunicated in 1993 following a number of nationally televised appearances, in which he claimed to be the new national spokesperson for defensive action against abortionists, with connections to the Army of God.[2][3]

On July 29, 1994, Hill approached a Pensacola, Florida abortion clinic with which he was familiar. When he spotted clinic doctor John Britton and his bodyguard, James Barrett, outside, he shot them both at close range with a shotgun. Hill also wounded Barrett's wife, Joan. Following the shots, Hill laid his shotgun on the ground and waited to be arrested.

In a statement before his execution, Hill said that he felt no remorse for his actions, and that he expected "a great reward in Heaven.

John Salvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During Salvi's trial, the defense argued that Salvi suffered from schizophrenia. Several expert witnesses testified that Salvi exhibited schizophrenic behavior and was not competent to stand trial.[5] John's mother Anne Marie Salvi testified that her son had told her that he, "was the thief on the cross with Jesus."[6]

Eric Robert Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rudolph was connected with the white supremacist Christian Identity movement.[3] Although he has denied that his crimes were religiously or racially motivated,[4] Rudolph has also called himself a Roman Catholic in "the war to end this holocaust" (in reference to abortion).[5]

James Charles Kopp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was affiliated with militant anti-abortion group "The Lambs of Christ".

I was right.

Would anyone charge you, put you on trial, find you guilty and put you in jail for that?

Hell no, they'd give you a parade, pin a medal on your chest, grant you the Key to the City and call you a hero.

And rightly so.

But kill a man who has killed hundreds of babies...maybe thousands, and prevent him from killing thousands more (sure, he called it 'terminating' or 'aborting' but it was murdering viable human beings in late term killings) and YOU are the murderer.

This thread disgusts me, where you all defend a mass murderer, a Mengela (sp?) as your hero.

Who says I need to kill him? Nobody is defending anything, however, Roeder should of not had killed Dr. Tiller. Again, show me justification in the bible for shooting abortion doctors.

And what he deserves.

Go back and read the Ten Commandments Missourian.

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

It's not "Thou Shall Not Kill (rule excludes Abortion doctors)"

And rightly so.

But you defend another murderer.

If you are going to go on about ten commandments - the bible is also full of admonitions against judging and taking the law into your own hands.

The abortionist was in violation of no law as to the "medical services" he performed.

The doctor's killer was a person who, in opposing the commission of so many abortions on the ground that they were murders, took it upon himself to commit murder.

His "defense?" The claim that the action he took was "necessitated" by the urgency of defending the helpless lives being snuffed out by the abortion doctor.

But, of course, since what the abortion doctor was doing qualified as "legal," there was no valid claim of "necessity" or "justification." (Normally the defense that a homicidal act was "justified" [i.e. self defense or defense of others] requires that one is absolved of guilt by virtue of being confronted with an urgent threat of harm which is not itself lawful.)

However one may feel about the underlying immorality of wholesale abortions, the jury got this verdict absolutely right, imho. The doctor's killer was indeed a murderer and his legal defense should have failed.

One too many.

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since 1993: 9 deaths involved to Anti-Abortion nutjobs according to wikipedia.

Paul Jennings Hill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hill graduated from Belhaven College and Reformed Theological Seminary. Following his ordination in 1984, Hill became a minister affiliated with both the Presbyterian Church in America and the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
He was excommunicated in 1993 following a number of nationally televised appearances, in which he claimed to be the new national spokesperson for defensive action against abortionists, with connections to the Army of God.[2][3]

On July 29, 1994, Hill approached a Pensacola, Florida abortion clinic with which he was familiar. When he spotted clinic doctor John Britton and his bodyguard, James Barrett, outside, he shot them both at close range with a shotgun. Hill also wounded Barrett's wife, Joan. Following the shots, Hill laid his shotgun on the ground and waited to be arrested.

In a statement before his execution, Hill said that he felt no remorse for his actions, and that he expected "a great reward in Heaven.

John Salvi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eric Robert Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rudolph was connected with the white supremacist Christian Identity movement.[3] Although he has denied that his crimes were religiously or racially motivated,[4] Rudolph has also called himself a Roman Catholic in "the war to end this holocaust" (in reference to abortion).[5]

James Charles Kopp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was affiliated with militant anti-abortion group "The Lambs of Christ".

I was right.

Wow!!!!! In almost 20 years you have 9 deaths of abortion Drs? Thats.... quite.... unremarkable. And yet, you think all conservatives kill abortion Drs. I can almost promise you that there are more people killed by Environmentalist Terrorists during that time.

Wow!!!!! In almost 20 years you have 9 deaths of abortion Drs? Thats.... quite.... unremarkable. And yet, you think all conservatives kill abortion Drs. I can almost promise you that there are more people killed by Environmentalist Terrorists during that time.

Did I say conservatives? I said religious nutjobs if I do remember correctly.

And I never said all conservatives kill Abortion doctors. I said all murders of abortion doctors are done by religious nutjobs. Which my evidence shows.

And rightly so.

Who says I need to kill him? Nobody is defending anything, however, Roeder should of not had killed Dr. Tiller. Again, show me justification in the bible for shooting abortion doctors.

This is your argument Sonny-Jim, the onus is on you.

You posted 'thou shall not kill' and I refuted it.

Police can kill to protect others with no sin being committed.

If you have another Christian doctrine you'd like to argue, I'm all ears...or eyes as it were.

If you have another Christian doctrine you'd like to argue, I'm all ears...or eyes as it were.

Who says? We have no real idea whether it is and trying to argue that we know for certain is bullshit Missourian and you know it. I know this is a tense issue for you, as it is in general. However, murdering Dr. Tiller does nothing for the Anti-Abortion movement and hurts it more than anything.

Damn Rob, how many different arguments are you going to float today. Nothing is going to stick.

I gave you a SECULAR example of why this thread disgusts me and you are all over the map trying to avoid it.

He was the Ender Of Innocent Lives.

Spin that any way you choose, kill, murder, abort, terminate, execute or whatever other term tickles your fancy.

Tiller was a killer...and so is Roeder...but Roeder killed to save life.

What did Tiller kill for?

That isn't a rhetorical question either.

Roeder killed to save innocent lives!

Damn Rob, how many different arguments are you going to float today. Nothing is going to stick.

I gave you a SECULAR example of why this thread disgusts me and you are all over the map trying to avoid it.

Spin that any way you choose, kill, murder, abort, terminate, execute or whatever other term tickles your fancy.

One performed legal private medical procedures and the other committed murder.

True story.

You know me better than that Missourian. You also know what I say is true, Roeder murdering Tiller did nothing for the Anti-Abortion movement.

If anything, it hurt it. I mean, come on now, should we be more fearful of those at Anti-Abortion rallies because they feel that they're justified and right in not only violating the rights of other human beings but in the cases that I cited earlier, violating the own code of their religion?

You want to stop Dr. Tiller, and others like him, do it through the Supreme Court. Don't do it with the help of an ammunition box.

Last edited:

Who says? We have no real idea whether it is and trying to argue that we know for certain is bullshit Missourian and you know it. I know this is a tense issue for you, as it is in general. However, murdering Dr. Tiller does nothing for the Anti-Abortion movement and hurts it more than anything.

As an aside...we do know.

Moses of the Ten Commandments was also Moses who went to war with the Ethiopians.

And the Jews are the keepers of the law...the 10 Commandments are the laws of the Old Testament...they appear in Exodus.

As an aside...we do know.

Moses of the Ten Commandments was also Moses who went to war with the Ethiopians.

And the Jews are the keepers of the law...the 10 Commandments are the laws of the Old Testament...they appear in Exodus.

I'm willing to bet $5.00 I can find five things in the Old Testament that you'll disagree with in less than five minutes.

That's my response to that.

One performed legal private medical procedures and the other committed murder.

True story.

Slavery was legal too.

True story.

New Topics

Forum List

Back