Rock guitarist Santana's furious words during celebration!

Free speech CON$ervoFascist style!

Only GOP hate radio shills are free to say anything they want. Can you imagine the shit fit these same CON$ would have if Libs said the same thing to their MessiahRushie! Oh wait, that did happen and the CON$ accused the Libs of being against free speech.

It seems only CON$ can speak freely and only CON$ can criticize what others say.

No, entertainers should entertain. I don't care what they have to say about politics unless they are willing to put their name on the ballot. A mechanic should mechanic, A plumber should plumb, and a politician should flap his jaws. Talking heads are just talking heads.
Sorry, but free speech is for everyone including entertainers, mechanics, plumbers, etc., and if it's not than GOP hate radio shock jocks should be muzzled too.

Good, tell Carlos to join the board and talk like the rest of us. But when he's wearing his rock star hat he doesn't get a free pass at a bully pulpit. You can see the difference right?
Radio talking heads are just that. Its what they do. Same as the talking heads on TV. You can listen to them if you want. I don't.

No, entertainers should entertain. I don't care what they have to say about politics unless they are willing to put their name on the ballot. A mechanic should mechanic, A plumber should plumb, and a politician should flap his jaws. Talking heads are just talking heads.
Sorry, but free speech is for everyone including entertainers, mechanics, plumbers, etc., and if it's not than GOP hate radio shock jocks should be muzzled too.

Good, tell Carlos to join the board and talk like the rest of us. But when he's wearing his rock star hat he doesn't get a free pass at a bully pulpit. You can see the difference right?
Radio talking heads are just that. Its what they do. Same as the talking heads on TV. You can listen to them if you want. I don't.

Sure, let him come here and express his opinions like the rest of us :lol:

Actually, he's free to entertain any way he chooses and say anything he wants anywhere he wants, that is what FREE speech is!!!!! You are equally free to not go to any of his shows in the future if you don't want to hear what he says before or after playing or lyrically in his songs.

Last edited:
Personally I don't really care what he thinks. His status as a Hispanic and a rock star gives him a bully pulpit to espouse anything he desires and I do not blame him for using it. I blame the people who allow these citizens to have a bully pulpit!

I still like his music, particularly "Black Magic Woman."

he should stfu and sing.

Only GOP hate radio shills are free to say anything they want. Can you imagine the shit fit these same CON$ would have if Libs said the same thing to their MessiahRushie! Oh wait, that did happen and the CON$ accused the Libs of being against free speech.

It seems only CON$ can speak freely and only CON$ can criticize what others say.

Good cause they are certainly free to express their political views at any time.

Good cause they are certainly free to express their political views at any time.

True. Even if by doing so they make themselves out to be stupid racists or just plain ignorant. And that is what most of them do when they talk trash. We've seen it so many times.

Dixie chicks
Ted Nugent
Carlos Santana (most recent)
Jane Fonda
Lt John Kerry (not exactly an entertainer but as a young dumb LT he fits in)
And so many more

At least Kerry went on to put his name on a ballot. I'll give him that.
The rest should stick to what they do best, entertain....

And the stupid Fuck of the week award goes to the only person who will never come off my ignore list. And knows it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1551759

Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And idiots like you should shut the fuck up and focus on breathing!

Regards,
manifold

Get a life loser.

For those of you who don't know This fool will neg you but will not accept a PM from you. So loser and coward.

I love making shit public.

Last edited:
And the stupid Fuck of the week award goes to the only person who will never come off my ignore list. And knows it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1551759

Hi, you have received -49 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
And idiots like you should shut the fuck up and focus on breathing!

Regards,
manifold

Get a life loser.

For those of you who don't know This fool will neg you but will not accept a PM from you. So loser and coward.

I love making shit public.

Ignore fail :thup:

Ahhhhh Yes. Another murkin bleateth. Don't forget to wipe.
100 million records and ten Grammy's. It would appear a few people disagree.
I'm one of the few.

Ever since Les Paul introduced the electrified guitar I have despised the amplified twanging and boinging of these exalted noisemakers that passes for guitar-playing. The popularity of most of these supposed "musicians" is tribute to declining taste and an insult to such truly great guitarists as Carlos Montoya, Pepe Romero and many others whose true talent is comparatively ignored.

The electric guitar is to the classical acoustic what the kazoo is to the saxophone.
I highly doubt those same musicians would agree with you. Some have even embraced the electric guitar. Here is Classical great Sabicas dabbling with Rock. If it is good enough for him, why isn't it good enough for you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-FjAcVGfg8&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Sabicas & Joe Beck - Zambra‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFsRrWqnGFY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Sabicas & Joe Beck - Flamenco Rock‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back