Rock guitarist Santana's furious words during celebration!

Suck on this Carlos.

There's a hell of a lot o' natural born and naturalized citizens in this great country, who they themselves feel like they are caught in the "Crossfire" and need a damn job......The words of this song cut straight to the core, and is being performed by the greatest guitarist who ever lived, ASSHOLE!.....Fuck you. Fuck the damn illegal aliens....Pack 'em up in your tour bus, and get 'em the hell out o' here......IT AIN'T THEIR COUNTRY!....PRICK!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ-3ov-02vw&playnext=1&list=PL40C13F53BB5E2E4F]YouTube - Stevie Ray Vaughan - Crossfire[/ame]

Last edited:
He's quite mistaken if he thinks the only jobs taken by illegals are those which no American wants. It's also a mistake to think the only category of Mexican illegals are unskilled laborers and domestics. There are many skilled Mexican tradesmen who work for low-level construction contractors at wages which are 50% below union scale or lower. The contractors in turn price their jobs out at well below standard rates, so their customers aren't concerned about who is doing the work.

For example, I often visit a disabled friend who lives in a nearby retirement community. Last summer the roof of a condo across from his was being re-shingled and I noticed that the entire crew appeared to be Mexican. I will say they clearly were working fast and efficiently and knew what they were doing. My friend said every summer this crew comes in and does all the scheduled roofing work.

Some years back I read about two unemployed American construction workers (I believe in Pennsylvania) who were arrested for beating up a Mexican illegal who was working as a bricklayer on the job these two Americans couldn't get hired onto.

At the unskilled levels there are many "undesirable" jobs presently filled by illegals which would be filled by Americans if the illegals weren't available to work for half or less than half that an American worker would be paid.

The overall effect illegals are having on the economy is significant depression of the wage standard. And that applies to categories from toilet cleaners and dishwashers to skilled tradesmen.

How terrible of states like Georgia to enforce immigration laws ALREADY ON THE BOOKS!

Santana is just another nut case liberal. :cuckoo:

Santana's highly overrated... always has been.

There's many better guitar players... Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Robby Krieger... shit, I think David Gilmour is far better

116-1.jpg

I don't listen to Ted Nugent, the Dixie Chicks, or Carlos Santana for political advice, opinions, or information. They should stick to their craft. Put it in a song or something. Don't give them fuel to spark hundreds of hate filled articles and blogs saying the exact same thing about the incident.

I saw Joe Satriani in concert once.

After 20 minutes it was like: Ok Ok we get it, you're a fucking amazing guitar virtuoso. Now play something we can fucking tap our feet to already you pretentious dickwad!

Saw Steve Vai play with Dweezil at the Beacon Theater. Went home and gave my guitars a severe talking to be being such fucking slackers and underachievers

Not to change the subject, but, anybody ever able to get an iPad to talk to a Cisco VPN?

Rock guitarist Carlos Santana may have reached a new low in hate speech against American workers when he took to a microphone on the field before the Atlanta Braves-Philadelphia Phillies game yesterday.

In response to being given a civil rights award, Santana indicated that unemployed Black, Hispanic and White Americans who want jobs held by illegal aliens are as racist as those who turned the hoses and dogs on Martin Luther King and civil rights protesters in the 1960s.

JOBLESS GEORGIANS TOLD THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED
OF WANTING JOBS HELD BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

His voice echoing through the stadium sound system, Mexican-born Santana told the pre-game baseball crowd in Atlanta that they should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their state officials to enact a law that requires businesses to use E-Verify to ensure that jobs go to legal workers.

"I represent the human race. The people of Arizona, the people of Atlanta, Georgia, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Santana met with media after the game started and expanded upon his hatred of unemployed Americans. He said Georgia's new E-Verify law is based on racism and economic anxiety.

"This is about fear, that people are going to steal my job. No we ain't. You don't clean toilets and clean sheets, stop shucking and jiving."

Wow! First, I'm impressed that he uses the "we" to identify himself with the illegal foreign workers. And he uses the "you" to address the Black, Hispanic and White Americans who are unemployed and are complaining about an estimated 425,000 illegal foreign workers and dependents in Georgia competing in the labor market.

LIKE PRES. OBAMA LAST WEEK, SANTANA SHOWS IGNORANCE
OF REALITY OF JOBLESS AMERICANS SEEKING JOBS AND INCOME

Santana, like most pro-illegal-immigration activists, doesn't have the slightest idea about the reality of American workers.

He doesn't know that the majority of hotel housekeeping employees are Americans. He doesn't know that the majority of custodial workers are Americans.

Santana is like most bigots who speak, not from knowledge or facts, but from the emotional hatred stuck in their guts.

Unfortunately, although Pres. Obama refrained from the bigotry expressed by Santana, his speech in El Paso week contained the same ignorance of the reality of America's unemployed -- particularly young adults who don't have a college education.

I find it difficult to believe that Pres. Obama would have called for massive new work permits for foreign workers last week if he truly knew and understood the stats I'm about to give you.

Let's take a look at the Americans Santana is calling racist for wanting laws to keep employers from keeping Americans unemployed by hiring illegal foreign workers.
Of young American adults aged 18-29 with only a high school degree:

40% of all these young adults don't have a job.

43% of the Hispanic-American young adults don't have a job.

50% of Black Americans of this group don't have a job.

But Santana says these Americans don't deserve any sympathy because, according to him, they are just "shucking and jiving" when they complain that they should have jobs instead of the illegal foreign workers.

WHO IS REALLY IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRADITION?

About Georgia's mandatory E-Verify law, Santana said:

"It's an anti-American law. it's a cruel law, actually. If you all remember what it was like here with Martin Luther King and the dogs and the hoses. It's the same thing, only its high tech. So Let's change it."

The dogs and hoses in the 1960s were about keeping AMERICAN CITIZENS who were black from enjoying full rights, including full economic participation.

Georgia's new law is about protecting AMERICAN CITIZENS, who disproportionately are black, from being barred from economic participation by employers who prefer illegal foreign workers.

The people of Georgia who supported and pressed for the new mandatory E-Veriy law were operating in the best traditions of the Civil Rights movement and should have been given the civil rights award at the baseball ceremony.

Instead, the ceremony was dominated by Santana who shamed himself and tarnished the civil rights tradition with his hateful diatribe against the most vulnerable members of our national community.

Yahoo! Sports Minute

Did they sit there and let him sing or did they boo his sorry ass off the stage?

Santana's highly overrated... always has been.

There's many better guitar players... Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Robby Krieger... shit, I think David Gilmour is far better

116-1.jpg

Had the pleasure of seeing Zappa at the Saenger here in New Orleans back in the 80's, two weeks later, I saw George Carlin. What a month; my life was fairly complete.

Their humor and world view was very similar, if you put up quotes from each it would be difficult to tell who actually said it.

I turned down every opportunity I ever had to see Zappa :(

Had the pleasure of seeing Zappa at the Saenger here in New Orleans back in the 80's, two weeks later, I saw George Carlin. What a month; my life was fairly complete.

Their humor and world view was very similar, if you put up quotes from each it would be difficult to tell who actually said it.

Sucks.... they're gone and we're stuck with Santana and Dane Cook.

:lol:

I saw Joe Satriani in concert once.

After 20 minutes it was like: Ok Ok we get it, you're a fucking amazing guitar virtuoso. Now play something we can fucking tap our feet to already you pretentious dickwad!

i'd comment here but i'm too busy staring at your avatar

Rock guitarist Carlos Santana may have reached a new low in hate speech against American workers when he took to a microphone on the field before the Atlanta Braves-Philadelphia Phillies game yesterday.

In response to being given a civil rights award, Santana indicated that unemployed Black, Hispanic and White Americans who want jobs held by illegal aliens are as racist as those who turned the hoses and dogs on Martin Luther King and civil rights protesters in the 1960s.

JOBLESS GEORGIANS TOLD THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED
OF WANTING JOBS HELD BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

His voice echoing through the stadium sound system, Mexican-born Santana told the pre-game baseball crowd in Atlanta that they should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their state officials to enact a law that requires businesses to use E-Verify to ensure that jobs go to legal workers.

"I represent the human race. The people of Arizona, the people of Atlanta, Georgia, you should be ashamed of yourselves."

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Santana met with media after the game started and expanded upon his hatred of unemployed Americans. He said Georgia's new E-Verify law is based on racism and economic anxiety.

"This is about fear, that people are going to steal my job. No we ain't. You don't clean toilets and clean sheets, stop shucking and jiving."

Wow! First, I'm impressed that he uses the "we" to identify himself with the illegal foreign workers. And he uses the "you" to address the Black, Hispanic and White Americans who are unemployed and are complaining about an estimated 425,000 illegal foreign workers and dependents in Georgia competing in the labor market.

LIKE PRES. OBAMA LAST WEEK, SANTANA SHOWS IGNORANCE
OF REALITY OF JOBLESS AMERICANS SEEKING JOBS AND INCOME

Santana, like most pro-illegal-immigration activists, doesn't have the slightest idea about the reality of American workers.

He doesn't know that the majority of hotel housekeeping employees are Americans. He doesn't know that the majority of custodial workers are Americans.

Santana is like most bigots who speak, not from knowledge or facts, but from the emotional hatred stuck in their guts.

Unfortunately, although Pres. Obama refrained from the bigotry expressed by Santana, his speech in El Paso week contained the same ignorance of the reality of America's unemployed -- particularly young adults who don't have a college education.

I find it difficult to believe that Pres. Obama would have called for massive new work permits for foreign workers last week if he truly knew and understood the stats I'm about to give you.

Let's take a look at the Americans Santana is calling racist for wanting laws to keep employers from keeping Americans unemployed by hiring illegal foreign workers.
Of young American adults aged 18-29 with only a high school degree:

40% of all these young adults don't have a job.

43% of the Hispanic-American young adults don't have a job.

50% of Black Americans of this group don't have a job.

But Santana says these Americans don't deserve any sympathy because, according to him, they are just "shucking and jiving" when they complain that they should have jobs instead of the illegal foreign workers.

WHO IS REALLY IN THE CIVIL RIGHTS TRADITION?

About Georgia's mandatory E-Verify law, Santana said:

"It's an anti-American law. it's a cruel law, actually. If you all remember what it was like here with Martin Luther King and the dogs and the hoses. It's the same thing, only its high tech. So Let's change it."

The dogs and hoses in the 1960s were about keeping AMERICAN CITIZENS who were black from enjoying full rights, including full economic participation.

Georgia's new law is about protecting AMERICAN CITIZENS, who disproportionately are black, from being barred from economic participation by employers who prefer illegal foreign workers.

The people of Georgia who supported and pressed for the new mandatory E-Veriy law were operating in the best traditions of the Civil Rights movement and should have been given the civil rights award at the baseball ceremony.

Instead, the ceremony was dominated by Santana who shamed himself and tarnished the civil rights tradition with his hateful diatribe against the most vulnerable members of our national community.

Yahoo! Sports Minute

Did they sit there and let him sing or did they boo his sorry ass off the stage?

I would have boo'd, hissed and sic'd my bird on him.

I said if God really loved mankind he wouldn't have taken Lennon and Zappa and stuck us with Bruce Springsteen.

Also, I cannot have a serious discussion with anyone about guitar players unless they own Shut Up N Play Yer Guitar; it's like discussing physics and not knowing who Einstein was.

I said if God really loved mankind he wouldn't have taken Lennon and Zappa and stuck us with Bruce Springsteen.

Also, I cannot have a serious discussion with anyone about guitar players unless they own Shut Up N Play Yer Guitar; it's like discussing physics and not knowing who Einstein was.

Two great losses.

Yeah. I read that. Santana rocks, but....now he's just another screecher.

I was never that blown away by Santana. He's good and all, yes, even great. But I never understood the legendary/icon status. *SHRUG*

Forum List

Back