Robin Gibb has liver cancer

• Banned
Re-released for charity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adjv4OsvQOc]The Soldiers with Robin Gibb - I've Gotta Get A Message To You [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently, he's been battling the illness for months, and took a turn for the worse recently.

• Banned
He says he's feeling great, so I hope he is in some stage of recovery.

His wife Dwina Murphy-Gibb, an ordained druid priestess, is reportedly looking into alternative treatments, including a possible trip to visit a Native American healer.

In a recent Sky Arts TV interview, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer spoke philosophically about the 2003 loss of his twin brother Maurice,° who died suddenly at age 53 after a seemingly successful operation to correct an intestinal blockage.

"(It's) something I haven't accepted," Gibb said. "I just imagine he is out there somewhere, and I will bump into him one day.'"

Gibb said he had surgery for a similar blockage in the past, with the gastroenterologist telling him his intestine was two hours from bursting.

"You realize that however much you don't think about death - or think that's for other people - you're just an organism living from day to day. I'm just grateful I'm here. Losing people makes you realize you've got to grab life, not put things off. I don't have too much faith in destiny, or an afterlife. This is it," he said.

Read more: Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb diagnosed with liver cancer: report  - NY Daily News

Forum List

Back