Rob "Meathead' Reiner says "Take to the streets" if Mueller fired

Yes, we will take to the streets, just as we did in Alabama. Door to door, get the people out and the votes in. Not silly ass 2nd amendment empty threats like you cowardly bastards, just the necessary footwork to change the political face of the nation.

You dont even believe that. His threat is one of rioting and looting like third worlders who failed to win an election.

Love how those idiots try to claim some kind of heroic effort in Alabama when all they did was lie about the opposing candidate.
^pedophile supporter

^Moronic liar
^Supports a pedophile
WheelieAddict: "If I keep repeating my lie, it will be true, derp derp!"

How far the republican party has fallen. Tax bill that adds to the deficit proves they aren't fiscally responsible. Debasing the FBI shows they aren't about law and order. Supporting pedophiles show they aren't about family values. They are the opposite of Patriots.

BREAKING: Meanwhile Politico is reporting the Obama administration gave a free pass to Hezbollah’s drug-trafficking and money-laundering operations in the U.S. to help ensure the Iran nuclear deal would stay on track, where was Meuller and Comey then?

You dont even believe that. His threat is one of rioting and looting like third worlders who failed to win an election.

Love how those idiots try to claim some kind of heroic effort in Alabama when all they did was lie about the opposing candidate.
^pedophile supporter

^Moronic liar
^Supports a pedophile
^thinks its ok for a 30 yr old to sexually abuse a 14 yr old.

The republican party says they are for law and order then their media calls the FBI a crime cabal. They have no credibility and are against the rule of law. These anti American radicals need to be put in there place. True Patriots will oppose them.

Last edited:
"Take to the streets"? And do what? Shout slogans, break stuff, and act oppressed?

:gay:

"Make no mistake,by attacking Mueller,DT's state run TV(Fox) is pushing US to a constitutional crisis. Be prepared to take the streets."

Rob Reiner on Twitter

I read through many threads like this^. Republicans here seem to accuse the Democrats of being 'Hollywood Obsessed', yet open up threads (like this one) spotlighting some Hollywood famous person for espousing their well-established, bizarro-land far left viewpoints on the daily. Is this shame obsession somehow healthier and truer when you do it? Educate me!

For the record: he's a fat leftist piece of garbage. Always has been, as far as I'm concerned.

"Take to the streets"? And do what? Shout slogans, break stuff, and act oppressed?

:gay:

"Make no mistake,by attacking Mueller,DT's state run TV(Fox) is pushing US to a constitutional crisis. Be prepared to take the streets."

Rob Reiner on Twitter

What's he gonna do? is he threatening citizens?

^pedophile supporter

^Moronic liar
^Supports a pedophile

Do you ever stop lying? No, you are a lefty, that’s all you know.

Obligatory picture of shithead....err..I mean meathead..

o-ROB-REINER-HILLARY-CLINTON-facebook.jpg

His career is so irrelevant that he couldn't get a job as a department store Santa Clause.

Yes, we will take to the streets, just as we did in Alabama. Door to door, get the people out and the votes in. Not silly ass 2nd amendment empty threats like you cowardly bastards, just the necessary footwork to change the political face of the nation.

Right, you nuts just riot in the cities and bust people’s stuff up and cause millions in damage, if you don’t get your way. Real brave there shithead.

Right, you nuts just riot in the cities and bust people’s stuff up and cause millions in damage, if you don’t get your way. Real brave there shithead.

That's very inconsiderate of them to treat other people's stuff that way. At least black folks burn down their own stuff when they riot.

^pedophile supporter

^Moronic liar
^Supports a pedophile

Do you ever stop lying? No, you are a lefty, that’s all you know.
Hell I mine as well be a far lefty now, better than supporting a party of pedophiles and a conman washed up reality stars.

Take to the streets and get clubbed and gassed by police how will that accomplish anything?

It gives the police a good workout. Them doughnuts can put a few extra pounds on a feller.

I never eat donuts.

Sorry, that was a joke. Our local city and county law-enforcement officers are some of the fittest people you'll ever see.We're a tight-knit community and I'm on good personal terms several of them. including the County Sheriff. One officer whose name I won't mention got a call from a neighbor a few years ago, when my wife and I were shooting a .22 pistol out back on our land.

It was obligatory that he stopped by here, because of the call. We talked for awhile and it turned out that he was also a poster on a local discussion board. I noticed his Glock and mentioned that my wife wanted one. He proceeded to unholster it, removed the magazine and the chambered round, and handed it to me to admire. I knew then and there that I wanted one of those, and have been carrying one ever since.

They wont be doing this is DC because they know it wont be tolerated so I hope lib cities graciously give them room to destroy

Forum List

Back