Rob "Meathead' Reiner says "Take to the streets" if Mueller fired

Take to the streets and get clubbed and gassed by police how will that accomplish anything?

It gives the police a good workout. Them doughnuts can put a few extra pounds on a feller.

I never eat donuts.

Sorry, that was a joke. Our local city and county law-enforcement officers are some of the fittest people you'll ever see.We're a tight-knit community and I'm on good personal terms several of them. including the County Sheriff. One officer whose name I won't mention got a call from a neighbor a few years ago, when my wife and I were shooting a .22 pistol out back on our land.

It was obligatory that he stopped by here, because of the call. We talked for awhile and it turned out that he was also a poster on a local discussion board. I noticed his Glock and mentioned that my wife wanted one. He proceeded to unholster it, removed the magazine and the chambered round, and handed it to me to admire. I knew then and there that I wanted one of those, and have been carrying one ever since.

It’s fine. Lots of cops eat donuts. I just can’t at my age. I have the metabolism of a Galapagos Turtle and it’s faster just to glue the donuts to my arse.

Our department is fairly large and we have our share of both very fit and very unfit officers.

I’m not a huge fan of the Glock. My personal off duty carry is a Walther PPQ and it’s a much better firearm.

"Take to the streets"? And do what? Shout slogans, break stuff, and act oppressed?

:gay:

"Make no mistake,by attacking Mueller,DT's state run TV(Fox) is pushing US to a constitutional crisis. Be prepared to take the streets."

Rob Reiner on Twitter

I would love that. Pleas, do take to the streets libtards. Splitting an ANTIFA twats head. I would especially love smashing the melon of one from Berkeley, Oakland or that shit hole New York.

Take to the streets and get clubbed and gassed by police how will that accomplish anything?

It gives the police a good workout. Them doughnuts can put a few extra pounds on a feller.

I never eat donuts.

Sorry, that was a joke. Our local city and county law-enforcement officers are some of the fittest people you'll ever see.We're a tight-knit community and I'm on good personal terms several of them. including the County Sheriff. One officer whose name I won't mention got a call from a neighbor a few years ago, when my wife and I were shooting a .22 pistol out back on our land.

It was obligatory that he stopped by here, because of the call. We talked for awhile and it turned out that he was also a poster on a local discussion board. I noticed his Glock and mentioned that my wife wanted one. He proceeded to unholster it, removed the magazine and the chambered round, and handed it to me to admire. I knew then and there that I wanted one of those, and have been carrying one ever since.

It’s fine. Lots of cops eat donuts. I just can’t at my age. I have the metabolism of a Galapagos Turtle and it’s faster just to glue the donuts to my arse.

Our department is fairly large and we have our share of both very fit and very unfit officers.

I’m not a huge fan of the Glock. My personal off duty carry is a Walther PPQ and it’s a much better firearm.

Meh, if your the type who drives a Prius. Glock 17 is the OG wonder 9. The Walthers feel weird in my hand. The Glock feels right in both my hands though. I don’t carry with one in the chamber though. I’m not a cop, don’t have to deal with the shit they do and it gives me the creeps.

There should be massive protests if Mueller is fired. He's what is standing between the American people and fascist despotism at this point. The people here who claim to be so worried about the destruction of property, of which there actually is little, should be thinking about the destruction of their nation and its people, instead. The greed for money and power within the current republican party, together with their bigotry against everybody who is not a straight, white male who follows their particular weird, arrogant, and distinctively un-Christ-like brand of Christianity and who hates unions is ruining our country.

The greed for money and power

You say that like they’re bad things?
They are acceptable if strictly moderated by the individual and done within the framework of respect for others and a concern for the well-being of society as a whole. Otherwise, they bring only problems.

we-asked-the-hippies-of-lightning-in-a-bottle-what-it-means-to-be-a-hippie-1464803352.jpg

Reiner is no hippy. He is more like a Harvey Weinstein Lite. A chosen one to tell Western man what he can and cannot do.

The greed for money and power

You say that like they’re bad things?
They are acceptable if strictly moderated by the individual and done within the framework of respect for others and a concern for the well-being of society as a whole. Otherwise, they bring only problems.

we-asked-the-hippies-of-lightning-in-a-bottle-what-it-means-to-be-a-hippie-1464803352.jpg
I could post pictures of guys with shaved heads and tattoos all over them running around in cammies carrying guns and looking like phony Hell's Angels too, but what would it prove? Then there's that weirdo moore in a cowboy hat on a horse, prancing around like an idiot. This has nothing to do with the whore-traitor in the White House and his filthy minions trying to destroy our country. We learned a long time ago that the worst scumbags can be dressed in business suits. At least the couple in the picture I wonder when this picture was taken) probably did not try to hurt anyone.

Please don't take to the Hollywood or Beverly Hills streets though. Tear down minority owned stuff in Chicago or NYC. That'll teach those damned republicans.

It is too cold to take to the streets, and I should think a lot more could be done sitting in your nice warm house or office, calling or texting or emailing every politician you know and pounding every Op ED section everywhere with your ideas and ....
arranging a march for May.

"Take to the streets"? And do what? Shout slogans, break stuff, and act oppressed?

:gay:

"Make no mistake,by attacking Mueller,DT's state run TV(Fox) is pushing US to a constitutional crisis. Be prepared to take the streets."

Rob Reiner on Twitter

That's what Trump threatened if he lost the election. You didn't have a problem with it then, right?

And four years earlier as well.

050-056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x1224.jpg

It's cute the way he refers to himself in the third person....
The difference between conservatives taking to the streets and liberals taking it to the streets is, we don't poor and burn our towns down. You do.

The LIB are DESPERATE for Trump to fire Mullier. And I mean DESPERATE!!!!!
They are DESPERATE to stop President Trump from putting one of two more REPs on the SC.
Hey Rob!
The moment President Trump fires Mullier by all means let us know OK? .....ASSHOLE!!!!!!
The more corruption in the Mullier investigation the less likely ANY of the cases any of Muller's Blue Chip LIB team of Trump haters will EVER even be heard by a fucking traffic court judge.
ANYTHING these corrupt LIB assholes touched WILL NEVER BE ADMISSIBLE IN ANY COURT!!!!
Bank on that.
The very best part is Mullier is sitting at his deck actually watching his 'witch hunt' collapse.
The asshole ought to have hired more honorable people.
You all watch. In a years time CNN?MSNBC/WAPO/NYTs will be screaming their fucking heads off that Mullier totally fucked up what to them was a slam-dunk.

It is too cold to take to the streets, and I should think a lot more could be done sitting in your nice warm house or office, calling or texting or emailing every politician you know and pounding every Op ED section everywhere with your ideas and ....

No that is a better idea, use technology and pay all of them a living wage, whatever that is.

No that is a better idea, use technology and pay all of them a living wage, whatever that is.
A "living wage" to do specifically what??????????
You pay a "living wage" for someone picking up burger wrappers off the Wendy's parking lot and you won't be eating at Wendy's for long.
Seattle tried this bullshit and it was a fucking DISASTER for small businesses.

A "living wage" to do specifically what??????????
You pay a "living wage" for someone picking up burger wrappers off the Wendy's parking lot and you won't be eating at Wendy's for long.
Seattle tried this bullshit and it was a fucking DISASTER for small businesses.

I was being sarcastic.

^Moronic liar
^Supports a pedophile
WheelieAddict: "If I keep repeating my lie, it will be true, derp derp!"
^thinks its ok for a 30 yr old to sexually abuse a 14 yr old.

Do you ever stop lying? No, you are a lefty, that’s all you know.
Hell I mine as well be a far lefty now, better than supporting a party of pedophiles and a conman washed up reality stars.

There are no pedophiles in the GOP. You are a liar. Fact.

Forum List

Back