“If they fire Mueller, we take to the streets ..."

I believe it's called protesting. One of those pesky constitutional rights.
We stand for peace!
image.jpeg

It's so funny to hear these empty threats from the Left, particularly from Hollywood dimwits. What exactly do they think they would "do" in the streets, besides scream ignorant slogans and dodge the shit piles?

Even your mighty Obama has rejected perky little Alexandria, who also says a lot of stupid stuff from the same school

Alyssa Milano: 'If They Fire Mueller, We Take to the Streets'
I thought you conservative kids were terrified of us violent liberals?

Peaceful protest is a Constitutional right. Violent protest is not. So what kind of protests do you think we'll get from the left, Stormy? Care to make a prediction?

Peaceful protest is a Constitutional right. Violent protest is not. So what kind of protests do you think we'll get from the left, Stormy? Care to make a prediction?

The left has already shown what it will do. Just remember when Hitlery lost and Trump won. Those idiots were protesting all over the place.

It's so funny to hear these empty threats from the Left, particularly from Hollywood dimwits. What exactly do they think they would "do" in the streets, besides scream ignorant slogans and dodge the shit piles?

Even your mighty Obama has rejected perky little Alexandria, who also says a lot of stupid stuff from the same school

Relax. When Hollyweirdos talk about taking to the streets they mean they’re getting in their limos and going for a ride to the latest hotspot where their fellow ego maniacs from the world of make-believe are hanging out and doing drugs.

Not unless you consider derisive laughter to be an expression of terror.

yeah, just see what happens if they try and impeach Trump.......Alyssa

The trumpanzees really really hate that constitutional stuff.

Another racist one-liner eh, Pete? I challenge you to write a two sentence post on any topic...get a good night's sleep and slam some hyper-gonzo caffeine...you can do it!
blink.gif

s946512882670831872_p58_i1_w400.jpeg

With a leader who admires dictators, fascism and monarchies, of course they despise the U.S. Constitution, with the exception of the 2nd Amendment, which they mistakenly think gives them unfettered access to all guns anytime and everywhere.

The 2nd does give that right ( shall not be infringed), maybe you didn’t see that part!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not terrified, amused by your dedication to idiocy, and disgusted by the mess you leave behind.

Oh no, come on now!

We have enough crying as it is. Do not let these people get to the streets, attack Trump supporters, get beaten.... and then cry even louder!

Forum List

Back