When will Charely Rangel step down?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rep. Charlie Rangel found guilty of 11 ethics violations

Now that we are all interested in Congressional ethics, when will Charley Rangel be forced to step down since he has been found to have had 11, count'em, 11 ethical violations?

Or does he have to have to rape a woman to be removed?

Or are crimes against women worse than crimes against all others?

Which is it Dims?

Though he should be prosecuted, thankfully Charlie "The Red (Commie)" Rangel retired last January. Believe it or not his successor arrived in my country as an illegal alien. :p

Last edited:

Now that we are all interested in Congressional ethics, when will Charley Rangel be forced to step down since he has been found to have had 11, count'em, 11 ethical violations?

Which is it Dims?

when will Donald step down for being an admitted sexual predator?

btw, he ws already dealt with by the ethics committee.

when is Donald going before the senate?

When is Donald going down for that Russia thingy?

LOL

Rangel retired? Wow that was quietly done.

Indeed, good to know. There are 5 more who have dodged ethics violations and just got reelected.

Six people who were elected to Congress despite their scandals

1. Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn

2. Former Sen. David Vitter, R-La.

3. Rep. Mark Sanford, R-S.C.

4. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif

5. Former Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y.

So why does the press not go after these people? It's because their only objective is to remove Trump. They have no real problems with government corruption.

Which is it Dims?

Ya'll keep keep living the dream, because that's the way we like you Dimmocrats: Confused, delusional, and out there in la la land.

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

Maxine Waters is under the assumption that Congressmen cannot be impeached.

Maxine Waters says She Can't be "Impeached" UPDATED ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

The voter then pushed Waters to explain why the Congresswoman wouldn’t represent her views, reminding Waters that she was one of her constituents as well. Waters ignored the question and instead called President Trump a “dishonorable, lying man” who was “in bed” with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government. “They’re going to take us down!”, a wild-eyed Waters exclaimed.

The voter then compared Trump to Bill Clinton and that caused Waters to explode in insanity. “I don’t care about Clinton! Listen, I’m going to work every day until I get him impeached,” Waters promised.

The outburst prompted Waters’ constituent to issue a promise of her own, a promise that seemed to get Waters attention in a big way. “I’m going to work every day to make sure that he isn’t impeached and that you’re impeached,” the voter told her congresswoman.

The threat obviously rattled Waters who responded in a completely irrational manner. “You can’t impeach a member of Congress!” Waters retorted. “No, you cannot impeach a member of Congress!”

Um. Maxine? You’re wrong. The American people can most certainly impeach, meaning remove, members of Congress, and you are the perfect candidate for impeachment. You already have one major ethic scandal in your past, and you are currently embroiled in another abuse of taxpayer dollars scheme. You consistently slander your political opponents and you encourage others to ignore the law when it suits your political purposes.

Make no mistake Dims, if you are to get Trump, then we must have the head of Maxine waters on a platter.

No doubt, she will still be talking and screaming as she demands Trump be impeached even though her head has long been removed from her body, which would probably be running around like a chicken.

Which is it Dims?
/——-/ Did Al Frankenstein step down yet? It’s been weeks.

Maxine Waters says She Can't be "Impeached" UPDATED ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

The voter then pushed Waters to explain why the Congresswoman wouldn’t represent her views, reminding Waters that she was one of her constituents as well. Waters ignored the question and instead called President Trump a “dishonorable, lying man” who was “in bed” with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government. “They’re going to take us down!”, a wild-eyed Waters exclaimed.

The voter then compared Trump to Bill Clinton and that caused Waters to explode in insanity. “I don’t care about Clinton! Listen, I’m going to work every day until I get him impeached,” Waters promised.

The outburst prompted Waters’ constituent to issue a promise of her own, a promise that seemed to get Waters attention in a big way. “I’m going to work every day to make sure that he isn’t impeached and that you’re impeached,” the voter told her congresswoman.

The threat obviously rattled Waters who responded in a completely irrational manner. “You can’t impeach a member of Congress!” Waters retorted. “No, you cannot impeach a member of Congress!”

Um. Maxine? You’re wrong. The American people can most certainly impeach, meaning remove, members of Congress, and you are the perfect candidate for impeachment. You already have one major ethic scandal in your past, and you are currently embroiled in another abuse of taxpayer dollars scheme. You consistently slander your political opponents and you encourage others to ignore the law when it suits your political purposes.

She's nucking futs. If she is any indication of the type of people she represents, then this county is in deep shit.

Only 2 of those still serve.
Maxine Waters and DesJarlais
Rangel retired? Wow that was quietly done.

Indeed, good to know. There are 5 more who have dodged ethics violations and just got reelected.

Six people who were elected to Congress despite their scandals

1. Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn

2. Former Sen. David Vitter, R-La.

3. Rep. Mark Sanford, R-S.C.

4. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif

5. Former Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y.

So why does the press not go after these people? It's because their only objective is to remove Trump. They have no real problems with government corruption.

She's nucking futs. If she is any indication of the type of people she represents, then this county is in deep shit.

If you are a moron liberal and can't find a real job you run for congress.

If you are a moron liberal and can't find a real job you run for congress.

It can't take much in the cranium to sit in a seat and just vote the opposite of whatever the other party votes for. That's pretty much all she's good for. That's pretty much the entire Democrat Congress.

They're all so afraid of peer pressure, that they don't dare compromise or "reach across the aisles."

Forum List

Back