RNC steals Paul's delegates

While I don't condone voting for Obama under any circumstances, what's the difference between Obama "destroying the country" and Romney doing the same thing?

Well there we don't agree, I do not believe Romney Policy will be nearly as destructive as a 2nd Obama Term Period.

Kennedy is a totalitarian, like most Libertarians.

Yes, we want to take over the government, and then leave you alone. Be afraid.

Well there we don't agree, I do not believe Romney Policy will be nearly as destructive as a 2nd Obama Term Period.

You don't want to leave anyone alone, as we have proved in discussion.

As soon as people band together to do something they want for the common good which does not meet your strict authoritarian rules, you would have to break out the jackboots to control the population.

You have no choice, as it is the only way to maintain your totalitarian purity.

You aren't much different than Stalin in that regard.

As soon as people band together to do something they want for the common good which does not meet your strict authoritarian rules, you would have to break out the jackboots to control the population.

You haven't proven anything. You've merely redefined words to mean something other than what they actually mean. You must work in government with skills like that.

You haven't proven anything. You've merely redefined words to mean something other than what they actually mean. You must work in government with skills like that.

We both know I am right. Libertarianism is a nice wet dream, but no way to run a government.

We both know I am right. Libertarianism is a nice wet dream, but no way to run a government.

Yes, please continue to say your opinion is somehow objective fact.

Lol it will be fun to watch..I can't wait I am like a kid at christmas time...hell I might just donate some money to Obama as well. Gonna be fun to watch the republitard parties last grasp at winning a presidency. Oh and yeah in November we get to watch the romneytards cry over boo hoo you libertarians cost us the election boo hoo...:D

Big government, for the children!

A Drive thru gay blowjob shop and a candy-flavored heroin dealership open up either side of the new grade school in town. The locals want them shut down by passing laws outlawing it in their town. On the same bill, they want to pass a .005% tax to treat drug and sex offenders.

Any of that permissible in Libertariantard lala land?

A Drive thru gay blowjob shop and a candy-flavored heroin dealership open up either side of the new grade school in town. The locals want them shut down by passing laws outlawing it in their town. On the same bill, they want to pass a .005% tax to treat drug and sex offenders.

Cue the marching jackbooted thug picture.

Notice refusal to answer.

LOL

Is answering the question so ridiculous?

As to the OP and as to Ron Paul and his delegates:

give-a-feck-o-meter.gif

Nope. Not really giving a fuck.

LOL

Notice that you and I have done this dance before, and it went nowhere because you're more interested in being "right" then having any real discussion.

But let me twist your scenario. You move into my neighborhood, and my neighbors and I just don't like your attitude. Should we be able to vote you out? Throw you out of your own property?

Is answering the question so ridiculous?

Yes, as a matter of fact it is. I answer the question, and he'll post a picture of Nazis marching through the streets. Would you waste your time?

For the record, you and I could have a discussion on the subject. SniperFire is unable to do so.

LOL

Notice that you and I have done this dance before, and it went nowhere because you're more interested in being "right" then having any real discussion.

But let me twist your scenario. You move into my neighborhood, and my neighbors and I just don't like your attitude. Should we be able to vote you out? Throw you out of your own property?

You simply refused to address the question put to you, and everyone knows why.

Libertarian is just a philosophy. I agree with a lot of it.

But nobody buys the totality of your bullshit.

LOL

You simply refused to address the question put to you, and everyone knows why.

Libertarian is just a philosophy. I agree with a lot of it.

But nobody buys the totality of your bullshit.

LOLROFLMAO

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back