RNC steals Paul's delegates

Ah much better. Got the assholes and fruit cake's ignored now.

Exactly, we no longer have to listen to the asshole/fruitcake libertards anymore. You will not be heard by anyone. You have been thrown out like trash.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

You do realize your article is pure nonsense, right? You are seriously going to say that an article that claims that Ron Paul got a plurality of the delegates in Massachusetts when Romney won the state all 38 Delegates. Paul didn't even beat Santorum in Mass.

He doesn't have a plurality in Lousiana either. Paul only has 17 of the 46 delegates, the Rest are Romney's delegates. Nor is there a plurality in Oklahoma where Santorum has a plurality. Nor did he get a plurality in Oregon where Romney clearly has the majority of the delegates.

The articulate is an outright fabrication. Ron Paul has a plurality in ZERO states.

Dear god. Did you not pay attention to the state conventions? We actually took all 17 delegates in Mass and we had 24 in Louisiana not sure about Oregon or Oklahoma. Also know our delegates from Minnesota,Iowa and Nevada are seated and I hope they cause chaos. There is a difference in who won the beauty contest and who won when the people actually came out to the conventions and voted for delegates.

Watching libertardians cry about it is all the reason we need. We did it for some cheap laughs.

It'll be fun to see whether or not you're still laughing in November after Romney loses.

Thankfully, we wont ever find out since, he is going to win.

Would love to see how you figure this out lets see here

Latino's in Obama's court he just issued amnesty in a way plus they are usually Democrats
Blacks Obama's court obviously
Women I would say mostly Obama's the republitards have a great tradition of sticking their foot in their mouths over things like rape and abortion
Veteran's good bit in his corner as well he got them out of Iraq
homosexuals obviously Obama as he came out to support them recently

Oh and we can't forget the million or so voters that voted for Ron Paul in the primary's and those that the republitard party just pissed off by stealing delegates that will either vote for Obama or Gary Johnson. So unless we have a repeat of 2000 when the republitard party stole the election then its gonna be an easy win for Obama.

Oh but you republitards can sleep tight knowing you screwed Ron Paul out of his rightfully elected delegates..you enjoy your short victory.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

You do realize your article is pure nonsense, right? You are seriously going to say that an article that claims that Ron Paul got a plurality of the delegates in Massachusetts when Romney won the state all 38 Delegates. Paul didn't even beat Santorum in Mass.

He doesn't have a plurality in Lousiana either. Paul only has 17 of the 46 delegates, the Rest are Romney's delegates. Nor is there a plurality in Oklahoma where Santorum has a plurality. Nor did he get a plurality in Oregon where Romney clearly has the majority of the delegates.

The articulate is an outright fabrication. Ron Paul has a plurality in ZERO states.

Dear god. Did you not pay attention to the state conventions? We actually took all 17 delegates in Mass and we had 24 in Louisiana not sure about Oregon or Oklahoma. Also know our delegates from Minnesota,Iowa and Nevada are seated and I hope they cause chaos. There is a difference in who won the beauty contest and who won when the people actually came out to the conventions and voted for delegates.

'We'?

LOLOLOLOL

Paul was running for the Republican nomination, but since he fell short he want Obama to win, the anarchists to destroy the convention, and the Republican party to cease to exist.

What a petulant child. And a ****.

There are 41 delegates in massachusetts. Even if we were to accept your ridiculous claim that Ron Paul has 17 delegates, that would NOT make a plurality because there would still be 24 delegates to Romney. You know, the one who won the state with over 60 pts over Ron Paul.

Kid. Read slowly. There is the beauty contest aka primary or caucus. Then there is the conventions. The conventions are where most delegates are elected...god damn go read something figure it out for yourself I aint a fucking encyclopedia.

Kid. Read slowly. There is the beauty contest aka primary or caucus. Then there is the conventions. The conventions are where most delegates are elected...god damn go read something figure it out for yourself I aint a fucking encyclopedia.[/QUOTE]

that's for god damned sure. :eusa_whistle:

Yes we didn't get our way, so lets go help Obama Destroy the Country, Yay.

Douche.

While I don't condone voting for Obama under any circumstances, what's the difference between Obama "destroying the country" and Romney doing the same thing?

Kid. Read slowly. There is the beauty contest aka primary or caucus. Then there is the conventions. The conventions are where most delegates are elected...god damn go read something figure it out for yourself I aint a fucking encyclopedia.

So what your saying is you think the nominee should be someone the people didnt vote for?

Douche.

While I don't condone voting for Obama under any circumstances, what's the difference between Obama "destroying the country" and Romney doing the same thing?

Well there we don't agree, I do not believe Romney Policy will be nearly as destructive as a 2nd Obama Term Period.

Douche.

Has nothing to do with getting my way. Has everything to do with allowing legally elected delegates to do their jobs and not stealing their votes from them which is just what they just did so RP wouldn't have the vote to be nominated from the floor. So the republitard party can kiss my fucking ass and I will do everything in my power to keep that piece of blow dried shit out of the white house. I would rather see the country destroyed then allow someone in office that had to cheat to get there. the republitards just brought this on themselves.

Douche.

Well there we don't agree, I do not believe Romney Policy will be nearly as destructive as a 2nd Obama Term Period.

Kennedy is a totalitarian, like most Libertarians.

So what your saying is you think the nominee should be someone the people didnt vote for?

The people came to the conventions and voted for Ron Paul end of story. Obviously his supporters didn't care to much if they were to lazy to come to the conventions.

Douche.

I can't imagine what you're basing that belief on, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

Douche.

Has nothing to do with getting my way. Has everything to do with allowing legally elected delegates to do their jobs and not stealing their votes from them which is just what they just did so RP wouldn't have the vote to be nominated from the floor. So the republitard party can kiss my fucking ass and I will do everything in my power to keep that piece of blow dried shit out of the white house. I would rather see the country destroyed then allow someone in office that had to cheat to get there. the republitards just brought this on themselves.

I believe we have moved to the attention whore stage. LOL

Douche.

The legal delegates are going to do their job and nominate Mitt Romney. Your attempts to usurp the process will come to naught.

Forum List

Back