RNC steals Paul's delegates

Ah much better. Got the assholes and fruit cake's ignored now.

Hey! FUCK YOU!! Now you can put me on ignore...You empty headed licker of other people's assholes.
In fact you can put 99% of the posters on here in your ignore list. We all have come to the conclusion that you are a flyspeck.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

baby-crying.jpg

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

Yes we didn't get our way, so lets go help Obama Destroy the Country, Yay.

Douche.

Has nothing to do with getting my way. Has everything to do with allowing legally elected delegates to do their jobs and not stealing their votes from them which is just what they just did so RP wouldn't have the vote to be nominated from the floor. So the republitard party can kiss my fucking ass and I will do everything in my power to keep that piece of blow dried shit out of the white house. I would rather see the country destroyed then allow someone in office that had to cheat to get there. the republitards just brought this on themselves.

"I would rather see the country destroyed..."
Puddin' , you are talking out of your ass.
Imbecile.

But then again, it still doesn't matter.

Then why go to so much trouble alienating an entire constituency? Because it does matter in the sense that they don't want any dissent at Romney's coronation.
The answer is, the numbers of these people are insignificant.

Then why steal the delegates? The fact is, and everybody knows it, Mitt Romney is the nominee. He's going to be the nominee. He's going to be the nominee whether Ron Paul had the delegations from five states or not. So why steal his delegates? Because it would have been an embarrassment to the GOP and to the Romney campaign to have even a hint of a challenge at the convention. If the process doesn't work out in their favor then they'll just ignore the process and do whatever they want regardless. That's the nature of this political system, and it should be pointed out that the Democrats would do the exact same thing.

But don't call us "whiners" just because we don't go silently into the night, or if we have no desire to support the people who cheat us. Get real.

Yes, please continue to say your opinion is somehow objective fact.

A Drive thru gay blowjob shop and a candy-flavored heroin dealership open up either side of the new grade school in town. The locals want them shut down by passing laws outlawing it in their town. On the same bill, they want to pass a .005% tax to treat drug and sex offenders.

Any of that permissible in Libertariantard lala land?

Cue the marching jackbooted thug picture.
Answer the question or be silent. Those are your choices.

A Drive thru gay blowjob shop and a candy-flavored heroin dealership open up either side of the new grade school in town. The locals want them shut down by passing laws outlawing it in their town. On the same bill, they want to pass a .005% tax to treat drug and sex offenders.

Any of that permissible in Libertariantard lala land?

Answer the question or be silent. Those are your choices.

Correction: Those were some of my choices.

Notice refusal to answer.

LOL

Notice that you and I have done this dance before, and it went nowhere because you're more interested in being "right" then having any real discussion.

But let me twist your scenario. You move into my neighborhood, and my neighbors and I just don't like your attitude. Should we be able to vote you out? Throw you out of your own property?
No. But you can ostracize him and exclude him from things like neighborhood block parties, tell your kids they are not to play with his kids, etc.

You don't want to leave anyone alone, as we have proved in discussion.

As soon as people band together to do something they want for the common good which does not meet your strict authoritarian rules, you would have to break out the jackboots to control the population.

You have no choice, as it is the only way to maintain your totalitarian purity.

You aren't much different than Stalin in that regard.

You haven't proven anything. You've merely redefined words to mean something other than what they actually mean. You must work in government with skills like that.

We both know I am right. Libertarianism is a nice wet dream, but no way to run a government.
\
No... "We" don't know that.

Quit weeping.

Libertariantards will get your 1/2 of 1% vote, just like always.

Keep it up ya worthless piece of shit...we will see how much of a bad ass you think you are...Oh yeah I hope the "anarchists" destroy the convention...enjoy losing in november bitch.

Stop crying.
You must realize your ideology makes up roughly 1% of the electorate.
Write in candidates get more votes than Libertarians.
Libertarians cannot get on all 50 state's ballots for Christ's sake.
You people want small government. Voting for Obama out of spite is not the way to get that done.
Yeah that's true... But it might be a good way to get the Republican party to change it's platform to something worth voting for. Because it sure as hell isn't worth voting for now.

The GOP leadership hates Ron Paul because he's a Christian, rather that a Zionist. The Republican party has shown time and time again that they'd prefer to lose an election than to give credit to a real conservative or Christian candidate.

Romney is down in the polls because all he offers is neocon BS as an alternative to Obama. Romney's best chance to win would be to take a few pages from Ron Paul's politics, to win some of the non-crazy non-liberals.

Yes. What the country needs is a child like reaction such as yours. Go ahead and vote foe Obama. You were going to do so anyway.
Newsflash...Ron Paul had NO SHOT.
You Paul supporters are fanatics. You are tiny in number. Based on that, your ranting and foot stamping is insignificant.

Yep, we had no shot, so stealing our delegates made no sense.
Don't play stupid. Paul had no chance of wining the nomination. He should not wasted his time running.
Do you people think those delegates simply disappear or do not participate in the convention as voting delegates?
Who cares about Paul anymore. Nobody. He's not part of the equation. He's not participating in the convention. So please, you Paul supporters should go quietly into the night.
Perhaps you over reactors should consider the over all picture and come in for the big win.
Be realistic instead of a fan.

Then why go to so much trouble alienating an entire constituency? Because it does matter in the sense that they don't want any dissent at Romney's coronation.
The answer is, the numbers of these people are insignificant.

Then why steal the delegates? The fact is, and everybody knows it, Mitt Romney is the nominee. He's going to be the nominee. He's going to be the nominee whether Ron Paul had the delegations from five states or not. So why steal his delegates? Because it would have been an embarrassment to the GOP and to the Romney campaign to have even a hint of a challenge at the convention. If the process doesn't work out in their favor then they'll just ignore the process and do whatever they want regardless. That's the nature of this political system, and it should be pointed out that the Democrats would do the exact same thing.

But don't call us "whiners" just because we don't go silently into the night, or if we have no desire to support the people who cheat us. Get real.

Why is the concept of "possession of delegates" so bloody important to you people?
The delegates are useless to Paul.
"Stolen"...Please....
Now on to something important.

The GOP leadership hates Ron Paul because he's a Christian, rather that a Zionist. The Republican party has shown time and time again that they'd prefer to lose an election than to give credit to a real conservative or Christian candidate.

Romney is down in the polls because all he offers is neocon BS as an alternative to Obama. Romney's best chance to win would be to take a few pages from Ron Paul's politics, to win some of the non-crazy non-liberals.
Right!:eusa_whistle:

Notice refusal to answer.

LOL

Notice that you and I have done this dance before, and it went nowhere because you're more interested in being "right" then having any real discussion.

But let me twist your scenario. You move into my neighborhood, and my neighbors and I just don't like your attitude. Should we be able to vote you out? Throw you out of your own property?
No. But you can ostracize him and exclude him from things like neighborhood block parties, tell your kids they are not to play with his kids, etc.

How totalitarian of you to subvert the democratic process.

Yes. What the country needs is a child like reaction such as yours. Go ahead and vote foe Obama. You were going to do so anyway.
Newsflash...Ron Paul had NO SHOT.
You Paul supporters are fanatics. You are tiny in number. Based on that, your ranting and foot stamping is insignificant.

Yep, we had no shot, so stealing our delegates made no sense.
Don't play stupid. Paul had no chance of wining the nomination. He should not wasted his time running.
Do you people think those delegates simply disappear or do not participate in the convention as voting delegates?
Who cares about Paul anymore. Nobody. He's not part of the equation. He's not participating in the convention. So please, you Paul supporters should go quietly into the night.
Perhaps you over reactors should consider the over all picture and come in for the big win.
Be realistic instead of a fan.

Yes, we should come in for the big "win." After you've cheated us. Yep.

Forum List

Back