RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

Maybe....but it is certainly better than the Republican alternative at this time.

And he has so far.

Most black American? Really? Got those statistics on MOST Black Americans? Or only those Black Americans that also seem to be just as racist as some white Americans are?

Funny how the same kinds of people and the same kinds of arguments against equal civil rights between the races pop up against equal civil rights between the sexes and equal rights between sexual orientations.

You obviously don't have any black friends.
I have lots of black friends. I have black relatives. I have black co workers. In the Navy I had black superiors and black enlisted under me.

But, let's hear why you would say I "obviously don't have any black friends." Explain why you think that.

Well because you obviously didn't take my word for it that a lot if not most black people do not see the homosexual rights issue as a civil rights issue. Do you not discuss this with your colored friends? Did you not ask them why they voted they way they did on Prop. 8?

Interesting....

First link is a story about a black CHRISTIAN putting up a billboard...even the Black reporter seems sceptical as to the legitimacy of the argument.

Second link is an editorical by a black CHRISTIAN against gay marriage.

Third link is a blog by a black CHRISTIAN against gay marriage.

Now....nowhere in these three links does it say that MOST black Americans feel this way. And what do these three links have in common. Hint: It is not the word "black" and it is not the word "CHRISTIAN".

Hey stay ignorant for all I care.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

In a free country, I have the right to call you a racist if you're against interracial marriages. Racist.

Last edited:

So you agree that banning interracial marriage is racial discrimination and therefore racist.

Glad we had this chat, you are now less ignorant than before.

You're very welcome.

Who said anything about banning interracial marriage? My point is that people should be free to choose their mate regardless of color and if they choose to stay in the confines of their own race they shouldn't be deemed a racist because of it. If a black man or woman doesn't find white people attractive that doesn't make them racist or vice versa. You seem to think that it does, which suggest you can't get past your own bigotry.

Backpedal FAIL!
backpedal.gif

The caption clearly advocates for a repeal of the very SCOTUS ruling that struck down LAWS forbidding interracial marriage. That is why it is RACIST. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Backpedal FAIL!
backpedal.gif

The caption clearly advocates for a repeal of the very SCOTUS ruling that struck down LAWS forbidding racial marriage. That is why it is RACIST. :cuckoo:

You're trying to tie consecutive thoughts together, slow down for his sake. :lol:

I think I showed back in the first place exactly what that picture was all about. Notice how Lonestar ignored everything I said.

So you agree that banning interracial marriage is racial discrimination and therefore racist.

Glad we had this chat, you are now less ignorant than before.

You're very welcome.

Who said anything about banning interracial marriage? My point is that people should be free to choose their mate regardless of color and if they choose to stay in the confines of their own race they shouldn't be deemed a racist because of it. If a black man or woman doesn't find white people attractive that doesn't make them racist or vice versa. You seem to think that it does, which suggest you can't get past your own bigotry.

Backpedal FAIL!
backpedal.gif

The caption clearly advocates for a repeal of the very SCOTUS ruling that struck down LAWS forbidding interracial marriage. That is why it is RACIST. :cuckoo:

Hey shitbird point out where I stated that, that was my point of view. You people fucking stupid!!

And there you have it folks...

Yep.. it's plain as day... liberals see racism where it doesn't exist.

You are absolutely right. The picture is not racist. Not in any way.

It is just a picture of a man enjoying some chicken. What man doesn't like chicken?

The person that posted the picture of Obama, just randomly chose a picture of him eating chicken. Nothing racist about that.

The poster could have just as easily chosen a picture of Obama reading a newspaper, or Obama sleeping in his bed, or Obama doing situps, or Obama eating watermellon. But he found a picture of him eating chicken and decided to use that. I don't see anything racist about that. I'm white and I eat chicken sometimes.

What picture would you have chosen, Lonestar Logique?

I have lots of black friends. I have black relatives. I have black co workers. In the Navy I had black superiors and black enlisted under me.

But, let's hear why you would say I "obviously don't have any black friends." Explain why you think that.

Well because you obviously didn't take my word for it that a lot if not most black people do not see the homosexual rights issue as a civil rights issue. Do you not discuss this with your colored friends? Did you not ask them why they voted they way they did on Prop. 8?

Ummmm.....okay.....gotta start a new thread. Some trends around this issue have a disconcerting pattern of exploitation and illusions of alliances.

You're right.

And it's also anti-vegetarian, but implying that all interracial couples are meat eaters.

I think we can settle this like gentlemen Lonestar.

A simple yes or no question for you.

Are laws that ban interracial marriage racist? Yes or No?

If you say yes, then this was all one big misunderstanding.

If you say no, then this was all you being an ignorant racist shitstain, and me calling you out for it.

Backpedal FAIL!
backpedal.gif

Hey shitbird point out where I stated that, that was my point of view. You people fucking stupid!!

Right here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/92893-rnc-keeps-racist-pics-on-facebook-for-nearly-a-week-4.html#post1654643

So are you completely fucking retarded, suffering from multiple personality disorder, or do you simply not bother to read what you are replying to? :cuckoo:
Maybe he's a black quarterback. :eusa_eh:

Interesting....

First link is a story about a black CHRISTIAN putting up a billboard...even the Black reporter seems sceptical as to the legitimacy of the argument.

Now....nowhere in these three links does it say that MOST black Americans feel this way. And what do these three links have in common. Hint: It is not the word "black" and it is not the word "CHRISTIAN".
I found those links to be absolutely LonestarLogorific!

What a hoot. :lol:

On top of that, the Pentecostal minister he links up to that tries to make the case gays do not deserve Civil Rights is a real piece of Work.
Eugene Rivers he cites. Too funny.
Eugene Rivers is so whacked in his views he even disagrees with Brown vs Board of Education. He's a homophobic black Pat Robertson who says things like: "'Same-sex couples wanting to marry are white lesbians who seek the accouterments of family life." :doubt:

If linking to a blogger and a couple of fundamentalists doesn't back up his statements, I don't know what does. lol.

Poor lonestarillogical is in the weeds on this one. Seems almost predatory to argue with his debilitated self.........

So when is Texas seceding?

I think we can settle this like gentlemen Lonestar.

A simple yes or no question for you.

Are laws that ban interracial marriage racist? Yes or No?

If you say yes, then this was all one big misunderstanding.

If you say no, then this was all you being an ignorant racist shitstain, and me calling you out for it.

I don't know of any current laws that ban interracial marriage. I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other, I think it's should be up to the individual to make that decision. Again as for laws that ban interracial marriage, I think that (the) SCOTUS got it right in Loving v. Virginia.

Interesting....

I found those links to be absolutely LonestarLogorific!

What a hoot. :lol:

On top of that, the Pentecostal minister he links up to that tries to make the case gays do not deserve Civil Rights is a real piece of Work.
Eugene Rivers he cites. Too funny.
Eugene Rivers is so whacked in his views he even disagrees with Brown vs Board of Education. He's a homophobic black Pat Robertson who says things like: "'Same-sex couples wanting to marry are white lesbians who seek the accouterments of family life." :doubt:

If linking to a blogger and a couple of fundamentalists doesn't back up his statements, I don't know what does. lol.

His logic is irrefutable....indeed. :lol::lol::lol:

Well because you obviously didn't take my word for it that a lot if not most black people

GOAL POST SHIFT ALERT!

do not see the homosexual rights issue as a civil rights issue. Do you not discuss this with your colored friends?

Colored Friends? :eusa_eh:

Did you not ask them why they voted they way they did on Prop. 8?

Absolutely. We talked about it before and after the election. They all voted NO on Prop 8 because as one said, Civil Rights for one is Civil Rights for all. A few were at our wedding the Summer before...they cried WITH us after the election. Many are embarrassed for the black community. A couple said that the No on 8 campaign should have canvassed more in the black and hispanic community and that's where the overall failure lies. I agree with that totally...a mistake that is being corrected here in California.

Or maybe I don't read his posting history is such great detail to be able to much such a call as you have.

Again....why is he racist?

I don't know why he's racist. He said something about blacks having a bigger dick than he does or something to that effect, so I reckon it's an insecurity issue.

Ooooo! Sounds interesting. Linkie?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...facebook-for-nearly-a-week-5.html#post1654704

:lol::lol:

consider the source, you need to apply lonestar logic to come to the conclusion that i am a racist for what i posted, but the pic in the OP is of course not racism.

If you have to ask then you're too stupid to understand the answer.

Or maybe I don't read his posting history is such great detail to be able to much such a call as you have.

Again....why is he racist?
Read the thread. Post no. 68. Maybe the poster should have said blacks dance well, too? :rolleyes:

you want to call me racist to my anonymous e-face, or do you just like to ankle-bite and give your stale mustard to every thread to reach 10.000 posts in record time?

i could have also said that blacks cannot swim, but that would not have conveyed the message i wanted to get across the brainiac lonestar logic, which he missed of course, and you too, too bad.

but i am responsible for not spelling it all out so that even the most retarded readers could understand, i will take that risk. being called a racist by wimps like lonestar logic is too funny.

i wonder why no one accused me of hating wolves. most probably lonestar logic would like to shoot them from a helicopter, they after all take all our women. the wolves not the helicopters, i am not prejudiced against helicopters, some of my friends own helicopters.

Why is it racist to point out what is true? White people BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers, black people BBQ chicken and ribs. Yes I know there are exceptions.

One thing's missing though:

PurpleDrank.png

ThatsRacist.gif

Forum List

Back