RNC is tired of paying trump's bills.

Well I'm fix'n to go vote for Trump. My boy and his girlfriend are fix'n to go vote for him also. He just texted me to make sure I was going. I raised him right!

Tell your boy and his girlfriend I will send them a case of Bud Light if they vote for Nikki

1708789794338.jpeg

The RNC should spend every dollar to stop the ILLEGITIMATE Political Persecution(s) of its most celebrated and successful leader.//

Has the DNC stopped paying Hunter's coke and whore bills?
I dunno, have you stopped beating your wife?

And before you go running to the mods let me clarify that I don't actually think you are beating your wife, I'm demonstrating that I understand what kinda game you are trying to play.

Now where did I say that?

YOu kids need to read what I type, not what you wish I had.
You wanted “kids” to know where their money was going, I’m saying if you donate to the Republican Party, you are donating to Trump, it’s pretty simple.

In what way?

Sometimes it seems like you guys just spew random phrases that you don't really understand, so please explain how that is applicable to the situation.

You really don't get it huh? Your OP reads it's time trump stops dictating the lives of republicans. Well, two things.

1. He doesn't. You leftists are dependent thinkers while most republicans are independent thinkers, never mind rational, and an ability to apply common sense. You're projecting.

2. Primarily, it's your kind that have TDS. Trump could squash a tomato and you guys would cry about it, and indict.

For your instance, at the moment Trump's mentioned 41 times on the front page of yahoo's left news. Biden just three times, all passive. Remind me who the POTUS is.

Last edited:
As Trumps assets are encumbered, it is becoming clear he is not as wealthy as he brags about.
He is losing case after case and can’t afford to pay his legal team.

His wealth is an accumulation of his cash and assets. But make no mistake, he's making cash. A lot of it. He didn't get rich by simply accumulating assets.

You really don't get it huh? Your OP reads it's time trump stops dictating the lives of republicans. Well, two things.

1. He doesn't. You leftists are dependent thinkers while most republicans are independent thinkers, never mind rational, and an ability to apply common sense. You're projecting.

2. Primarily, it's your kind that have TDS. Trump could squash a tomato and you guys would cry about it, and indict.

For your instance, at the moment Trump's mentioned 41 times on the front page of yahoo's left news. Biden just three times, all passive. Remind me who the POTUS is.
And this is the pot calling the kettle black in what way?

Forum List

Back