RNC is tired of paying trump's bills.

The left continues to make out like Trump is broke. He and his family both are super rich.

As Trumps assets are encumbered, it is becoming clear he is not as wealthy as he brags about.
He is losing case after case and can’t afford to pay his legal team.

The RNC is being stacked with Orange supporters, including the orange daughter in law of the Criminal Orange.

Criminal Orange will take all the GOP funds for the election that he can, freezing out so many GOP candidates who need money.
Well I'm about to go vote for Trump in the south Carolina primary. Ain't life great!

Not my money, don’t contribute to Republicans, not seeing an issue, if they decide they don’t want to give Trump money, then they don’t have to.
Ain't my money either, but don't you think the other kids need to know where theirs is going?

About time some of these guys woke up. I have yet to figure out why all these supposedly sting, independant folk let tRump dictate their lives to them.

Has the DNC stopped paying Hunter's coke and whore bills?

Ain't my money either, but don't you think the other kids need to know where theirs is going?
So if you are a Republican and you donate to the Republican Party, you don’t know you are donating to Trump? Gotcha :rolleyes:

Look….If you want to be a Redneck you got to say it right

It is not “fixing” it is ”fix’n”
Well I'm fix'n to go vote for Trump. My boy and his girlfriend are fix'n to go vote for him also. He just texted me to make sure I was going. I raised him right!

Forum List

Back