RNC is tired of paying trump's bills.

About time some of these guys woke up. I have yet to figure out why all these supposedly sting, independant folk let tRump dictate their lives to them.

Aint that the pot calling the kettle black.

tucks - Copy.jpg

The RNC is being stacked with Orange supporters, including the orange daughter in law of the Criminal Orange.

Criminal Orange will take all the GOP funds for the election that he can, freezing out so many GOP candidates who need money.

The RNC is being stacked with Orange supporters, including the orange daughter in law of the Criminal Orange.

Criminal Orange will take all the GOP funds for the election that he can, freezing out so many GOP candidates who need money.
Trump will be dead within two years. What then?

They want all RNC funds to support Trump and his legal problems

Hell with any Republican Senator, Governor or Congressman candidates in a tight race

What do I care if the RNC wants to spend every dime it raises on Trump, his legal fees or for improvements to Mar-a-lago. In Trump’s view, no need to thank anyone because he is entitled to it. Trump has been an entitled rich kid his entire life. Why change now.

About time some of these guys woke up. I have yet to figure out why all these supposedly sting, independant folk let tRump dictate their lives to them.

The RNC wasn't paying Trumps legal bills to start with. So why is this X post even relevant?

They want all RNC funds to support Trump and his legal problems

Yeah na. They can't pay his legal bills
Hell with any Republican Senator, Governor or Congressman candidates in a tight race

But they can fund his political campaign. His PAC's are dishing out a lot. Plus Trump has hundreds of millions to cover those fee's too. He's making a lot of money on everything in his resorts, shoes, cologne and probably clothes.
The left continues to make out like Trump is broke. He and his family both are super rich.

First, that's debatable.

Second, they've been asked to contribute more recently.

It's only debatable if you can present some sort of evidence that says the RNC was paying for his legal woes. Until then, this is a big nothing burger. Misguided misinformation that makes the left look like they support witch hunts.

Which is EXACTLY how & why the left have made Trump a martyr. I don't like Trump. But I respect and support the truth. And despise liars.

Not my money, don’t contribute to Republicans, not seeing an issue, if they decide they don’t want to give Trump money, then they don’t have to.

YoursTruly wannabee wannabe wannabe Trump's lover.
There are plenty of voters who are tired of paying for the Progs and Republicans who pass endless legislation printing trillions of dollars who are tired of paying for that. in all ways with many trillions of dollars we do not even know where it went.

Forum List

Back