rnc boos constitution and voting conscience

because our laws are made up of the constitution and it's caselaw and statutes.
No sweetie....they're really not. Our laws are made up of.....our laws. Judges don't get to make laws from the bench. I'm sorry you hate liberty, the Constitution, and choice but your irrational feelings do not rule America.

but again, over two hundred years of caselaw says you don't know what you're talking about.
"Case Law" - the battle cry of every idiot liberal who lost an argument on facts. I've never met anyone more ignorant of the law than Jills here.

Sweetie...only the legislative branch can create law. The U.S. Constitution says so. Justices are part of the judicial branch. The fact that you don't even know that much is freaking unbelievable.

because our laws are made up of the constitution and it's caselaw and statutes.

No, the Constitution stands on its own. Case law can define it, often erroneously and for various purposes, and statutes may be passed in error or with malevolent intent.

It says what it says, in language anyone with a comprehension of English can understand. It can only be legally changed by the amendment process it mandates, not by case law or statute.

I never thought I would see the day when Republicans would be booing the constitution or upset when people are told to vote their conscience.

Tell me this, if trump is the right choice, why are you upset about being told to vote your conscience? Shouldn't you be saying "yes, vote your conscience because that is Trump!"? But you aren't. Why? Because your conscience is screaming at you telling you Trump is not a good choice. It's the only reason to be angry about it.

Also, trump approved Cruz's speech before he gave it. So why is no one asking why the campaign is stirring up anger against Cruz for a speech THEY approved? Why was the campaign out in the crowd encouraging booing and anger at Cruz and the constitution? This doesn't make any sense if you are trying to unite the party behind the principles of the party, which according to the platform is exactly what Cruz was speaking for.

Step back from your anger. We don't have to destroy our nation. Stand for the constitution

This was a case where the booing was for the messenger; not necessarily the message. How exactly does that involve the Constitution?

No, the Constitution stands on its own. Case law can define it, often erroneously and for various purposes, and statutes may be passed in error or with malevolent intent.

It says what it says, in language anyone with a comprehension of English can understand. It can only be legally changed by the amendment process it mandates, not by case law or statute.
Here's the problem BK - Jillian can't get the votes she needs to amend the Constitution. The American people unilaterally reject her bat-shit crazy liberalism. And rather than accept the voice of the American people, her fascist tendencies causes her to look for ways to achieve what she desires (which means judges who share her bag-shit crazy views attempting to exceed their authority and create law from the bench).

I never thought I would see the day when Republicans would be booing the constitution or upset when people are told to vote their conscience.

Tell me this, if trump is the right choice, why are you upset about being told to vote your conscience? Shouldn't you be saying "yes, vote your conscience because that is Trump!"? But you aren't. Why? Because your conscience is screaming at you telling you Trump is not a good choice. It's the only reason to be angry about it.

Also, trump approved Cruz's speech before he gave it. So why is no one asking why the campaign is stirring up anger against Cruz for a speech THEY approved? Why was the campaign out in the crowd encouraging booing and anger at Cruz and the constitution? This doesn't make any sense if you are trying to unite the party behind the principles of the party, which according to the platform is exactly what Cruz was speaking for.

Step back from your anger. We don't have to destroy our nation. Stand for the constitution

This was a case where the booing was for the messenger; not necessarily the message. How exactly does that involve the Constitution?
Well they didn boo a staunch Constitutionalist and they boo'd when he mentioned voting for a candidate who supports the Constitution...

If that were true then the booing would have started the minute he stepped on that stage.

The booing started later.

Which means they booed what he said. Not who he is.

Which means you're wrong and just trying to make up excuses.

All I can say is wow.

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Mr. Castle will not likely be on my ballot in MA. I'll have to do a bit more digging to see his bio and the actual party platform.

Mr Johnson is a Liberal (see the party name) and therefore cannot be a Constitutionalist.

the constitution IS liberal. 200 plus years of justices say so.

thanks.

Yes, liberal in the classic definition, not that associated with the modern Leftist usurpation of the term.

Do learn the difference. It will help you think.

no. liberal as in English

but again, over two hundred years of caselaw says you don't know what you're talking about.

take a constitutional law class or two. that will help *you* think.

thanks for playing.

Had a year of it. Aced it too.

So, not only do you not know the difference in the definitions, but you will not even take the time to learn.

Typical Democrat.
Liberal vs liberal...the capital L defines the difference.

All I can say is wow.

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

I have the tape. You can watch it again if you like

If that were true then the booing would have started the minute he stepped on that stage.

The booing started later.

Which means they booed what he said. Not who he is.

Which means you're wrong and just trying to make up excuses.
No, you're wrong. As always. They were expecting him to man up for the party, but he didn't. Showed his true colors. That's when they booed.

It is sort of interesting watching the Philistines whining as the great fall heads their way.

Mr. Castle will not likely be on my ballot in MA. I'll have to do a bit more digging to see his bio and the actual party platform.

Mr Johnson is a Liberal (see the party name) and therefore cannot be a Constitutionalist.

the constitution IS liberal. 200 plus years of justices say so.

thanks.

Yes, liberal in the classic definition, not that associated with the modern Leftist usurpation of the term.

Do learn the difference. It will help you think.

He is not capable of thinking.

Forum List

Back