Message to Cruz Lovers

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

Watching CNN this morning and former Congressman Bob Barr felt that Senaror Ted Cruz's behavior was appropriate last night and today when he tripled down on his lackluster endorsement of Trump. Let me remind Cruz lovers, "Trump owes you NOTHING!" The man won 36 primaries and the nomination. He does not have to "reach out" to you. He does not have to prove himself as a supporter of the Constitution. Your choice in November is between saving America or destroying it by not supporting Donald Trump. If you do not help with GOTV for Trump this year...you are part of the problem. You do not support the Constitution.

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?

Can anyone clarify? Did Cruz promise to endorse Trump at the speech or was it just assumed? Did they read his speech prior to Cruz giving it? Did Cruz just skip over the endorsement part of his speech?
I think after Trump accused his father of helping assassinate JFK, the appropriate response for Cruz was to tell Donald to f(ck himself in his extremely large ass.

Anyone who saw Cruz's epic rant the day before he quit the race knew there was no way in hell he would ever endorse Trump. I even said at the time you just don't walk back from something like that.

As we were posting in real time on this forum last night, I asked what the odds were Cruz would even mention Trump by name. Anyone with more than two brain cells knew Cruz would not endorse Trump.

Trump's a piece of gutter trash. He's a turd. He invalidated the pledge long ago with his behavior and his personal attacks.

Fuck him. Eat shit.

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?

Cruz did himself no favors. The reality of the situation is that he would have been better off totally skipping the speaking spot and not endorsing him, rather than doing what he did. He thinks he scored some points with a majority of Republican's and he'll find out in a couple of years just how wrong he was.

Watching him speak is really nauseating. He constantly pauses and does that putrid chuckle before continuing on. Its obviously a habit that he really needs to kick. Turns people off and has earned him the "creepy" title

Donald Trump need to reach out to those that voted for Cruz and to write your side don't need them, well that is foolish as can be.

Also a True Conservative would have never voted for Donald John Trump and to claim he is the best choice to save America is a pathetic joke to me!

The reality is Cruz should endorse Gary Johnson and tell all those that voted for him to vote Libertarian, and when Trump loses remember that your side did not need the Cruz voters this November and how he won so many states while not understanding some of those states he will lose in the General Election because they are blue states...

Trump voters are some arrogant assholes that need another reality check in life!

Trump approved the speech. And then his campaign went through the audience stirring up the crowd against him. The question is why?
nonsense...that's media spin.

th

Probably should have just broke down for five minutes and called it a day.

If trump supports the constitution, why did the crowd get so upset over Cruz stating we should support candidates up and down the ticket? Wouldn't that be an endorsement of Trump? Yet no one thinks it was. Tells me no one believes he is the constitutional candidate. Not even his die hard supporters.

Oh and I dont expect trump to owe me anything. But I took an oath to defend the constitution. I take that oath seriously and will not support its perversion just because it comes from someone with an R next to his name

That's a great way to win over Cruz supporters.

"Fuck you, and vote for me."

:thup:

I actually have some measure of respect for Ted Cruz for sticking up for his wife and father.

That said, his religion based politics are despicable, and I would never vote for him, but on a personal level, I now have a small measure of respect for him.

What part is nonsense?
"Cheer leader" are part of the Trump machine.
He's salted the crowd many times before with actors.

I actually have some measure of respect for Ted Cruz for sticking up for his wife and father.

That said, his religion based politics are despicable, and I would never vote for him, but on a personal level, I now have a small measure of respect for him.
I hate Cruz but I have to give him credit for kicking Trump in the nuts, in the middle of Trump's coming out party!

And what evidence is there to persuade me to believe that?

My guess is that Cruz thought he would be the darling of the anti-Trump movement and he thought it might have propelled him to the forefront of the republican convention but you could see it in his face when he was booed off the stage that his little amateur political coup was a failure. The fact that he tried a pathetic damage control in a press conference today indicates that he is finished politically.

I'm disappointed in Cruz. He's jumped ship and headed over to the Bush-Establishment dark side. It could cost him in the future.

My guess is that Cruz thought he would be the darling of the anti-Trump movement and he thought it might have propelled him to the forefront of the republican convention but you could see it in his face when he was booed off the stage that his little amateur political coup was a failure. The fact that he tried a pathetic damage control in a press conference today indicates that he is finished politically.
Then you woke up.
Ever since dump talked shit about cruz's
Wife , it was on .
As fucked up as Cruz is , he's not stupid, last night was his chance to get some pay back.

Forum List

Back