Barack Obama - the most divisive politician in U.S. history

another BS thread.....

the racial hatred of the rabid right does not make this president divisive. it makes you bigots.

poor whining wingers.
So if a white Republican president said "that's just how black folk will do you" - you'll fully support him and that statement, right? :cool-45:

another BS thread.....

the racial hatred of the rabid right does not make this president divisive. it makes you bigots.

poor whining wingers.
Incidentally - why do you run from the issue like a coward? Can't justify why Obama refuses to light up the White House blue in honor of murdered police officers when he's happy to turn it rainbow for homosexuality? Yeah....thought so.

"That's just how white folks will do you" - Barack Obama
This was NOT an Obama quote it is Obama quoting a Black friend of his. He didn't approve of the thought and said he "was learning that black people could be mean and then some".

If you're looking for divisiveness, look to people who twist words.

He'll turn the White House rainbow to celebrate homosexuality but he refuses to turn the White House blue to honor all of the fallen officers. And this is after his anti-law enforcement rhetoric played a part in the hostilities.

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST - Won't Turn White House 'Blue' in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers

This thread was already done, Porky.
Some of us don't spend every waking second on USMB slick. I know you can because you live off of government. But the rest of us don't lead such pathetic lives that we can cite every thread created on USMB.

This was NOT an Obama quote it is Obama quoting a Black friend of his. He didn't approve of the thought and said he "was learning that black people could be mean and then some".

Deleted. My fault for not researching that better. Thank you for the context.

He'll turn the White House rainbow to celebrate homosexuality but he refuses to turn the White House blue to honor all of the fallen officers. And this is after his anti-law enforcement rhetoric played a part in the hostilities.

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST - Won't Turn White House 'Blue' in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers

Some of us don't spend every waking second on USMB slick. I know you can because you live off of government. But the rest of us don't lead such pathetic lives that we can cite every thread created on USMB.

Take it to the mods. Just for your information, this is the first line of the forum rules:

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges.

And just what is a "typical" white person? If a white Republican president ever says "a typical black person" liberals will be rioting in the streets...

image.jpeg

I'm retired on 2 nice pensions. Someday, if you ever find work, you can maybe build up ONE.

Was it turned rainbow after the Orlando shootings ? Or any other mass shooting ?

I'm retired on 2 nice pensions. Someday, if you ever find work, you can maybe build up ONE.
So "retired" means "have no life"?!? Retired people can actually leave the house, slick. Maybe the reality is that anyone who knows you can't stand you so you have no where to go? :dunno:

Deleted. My fault for not researching that better. Thank you for the context.

Interesting. You look for material about a divisive president. Which you then find, dont research and have to back off your claim. Thats not divisive now is it?

Dont you find your attitude toward the president prejudiced by your untreated ODS? The guy (Obama) just aint as bad as your kind makes him out to be. Sorry.

Forum List

Back