rnc boos constitution and voting conscience

Granted, Trump is a great big maybe. But hey, Cruz signed the pledge.
I have tremendous respect for a man who will stand in the face of a mob and stand on principle. That's exactly what Ted Cruz did last night. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would be giving this man a standing ovation today.

Cruz does not define the principles of the Party. The voters do that.
Yeah....and the voters have overwhelmingly told the Republican's to go fuck themselves. You people couldn't even defeat Barack Obama whose first term was a disaster. He was more vulnerable than Jimmy Carter and you still lost. :uhh:

You people? I am no Republican.

McCain and Romney were both milquetoast candidates compared to rockstar Obama. Romney's kneeling to Candy Crowley at the final debate is a perfect example.

I never thought I would see the day when Republicans would be booing the constitution or upset when people are told to vote their conscience.

Tell me this, if trump is the right choice, why are you upset about being told to vote your conscience? Shouldn't you be saying "yes, vote your conscience because that is Trump!"? But you aren't. Why? Because your conscience is screaming at you telling you Trump is not a good choice. It's the only reason to be angry about it.

Also, trump approved Cruz's speech before he gave it. So why is no one asking why the campaign is stirring up anger against Cruz for a speech THEY approved? Why was the campaign out in the crowd encouraging booing and anger at Cruz and the constitution? This doesn't make any sense if you are trying to unite the party behind the principles of the party, which according to the platform is exactly what Cruz was speaking for.

Step back from your anger. We don't have to destroy our nation. Stand for the constitution

trumpsters have the right to be upset that cruz hoodwinked the Donald.

but they're getting the wrong message from this. it means the Donald can't even run his own convention.

I never thought I would see the day when Republicans would be booing the constitution or upset when people are told to vote their conscience.

Tell me this, if trump is the right choice, why are you upset about being told to vote your conscience? Shouldn't you be saying "yes, vote your conscience because that is Trump!"? But you aren't. Why? Because your conscience is screaming at you telling you Trump is not a good choice. It's the only reason to be angry about it.

Also, trump approved Cruz's speech before he gave it. So why is no one asking why the campaign is stirring up anger against Cruz for a speech THEY approved? Why was the campaign out in the crowd encouraging booing and anger at Cruz and the constitution? This doesn't make any sense if you are trying to unite the party behind the principles of the party, which according to the platform is exactly what Cruz was speaking for.

Step back from your anger. We don't have to destroy our nation. Stand for the constitution

Who booed the Constitution?

Mr. Castle will not likely be on my ballot in MA. I'll have to do a bit more digging to see his bio and the actual party platform.

Mr Johnson is a Liberal (see the party name) and therefore cannot be a Constitutionalist.

the constitution IS liberal. 200 plus years of justices say so.

thanks.

Yes, liberal in the classic definition, not that associated with the modern Leftist usurpation of the term.

Do learn the difference. It will help you think.

Mr. Castle will not likely be on my ballot in MA. I'll have to do a bit more digging to see his bio and the actual party platform.

Mr Johnson is a Liberal (see the party name) and therefore cannot be a Constitutionalist.

thanks.

Yes, liberal in the classic definition, not that associated with the modern Leftist usurpation of the term.

no. liberal as in English

but again, over two hundred years of caselaw says you don't know what you're talking about.

take a constitutional law class or two. that will help *you* think.

thanks for playing.

thanks.
Keep telling yourself that sparky. Someday you might even begin to believe it :lol:

Jillian is a typical liberal - she hates thinking (too much work) and she hates learning (way too much work). She would rather have Hitlery Clinton do all of her thinking for her and then just repeat whatever Hitlery says. Ideology before reality for Jillian!

When you lie in the thread title, there is no reason to read the rest. GFY.

thanks.

but again, over two hundred years of caselaw says you don't know what you're talking about.

thanks for playing.

Had a year of it. Aced it too.

So, not only do you not know the difference in the definitions, but you will not even take the time to learn.

Typical Democrat.

"Case Law" - the battle cry of every idiot liberal who lost an argument on facts. I've never met anyone more ignorant of the law than Jills here.

Sweetie...only the legislative branch can create law. The U.S. Constitution says so. Justices are part of the judicial branch. The fact that you don't even know that much is freaking unbelievable.

thanks.

thanks for playing.

So, not only do you not know the difference in the definitions, but you will not even take the time to learn.

Typical Democrat.

I doubt it. or you'd know that the supreme court is the last bastion of liberalism and the last things that stands between the minority and the torch and pitchfork types.

typical rightwingnut.

"Case Law" - the battle cry of every idiot liberal who lost an argument on facts. I've never met anyone more ignorant of the law than Jills here.

Sweetie...only the legislative branch can create law. The U.S. Constitution says so. Justices are part of the judicial branch. The fact that you don't even know that much is freaking unbelievable.

because our laws are made up of the constitution and it's caselaw and statutes.

you'd know that if you had an inkling of what a common law judicial system is. we aren't a code nation like france.

I hope that helps.

thanks.

thanks for playing.

Typical Democrat.

I doubt it. or you'd know that the supreme court is the last bastion of liberalism

Indeed, but not by your definition of liberalism.

Had a year of it. Aced it too. So, not only do you not know the difference in the definitions, but you will not even take the time to learn. Typical Democrat.
She is a typical Democrat. Not only is she too lazy to learn - she also realizes that learning will destroy her insane and absurd ideology. She likes to believe that liberal judges rule over this nation and make laws from the bench since the ultra conservative U.S. Constitution prevents her fascist desires.

Forum List

Back