RNC 23 million in debt

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail.

Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment. Can whites do any better?

Yep.... and then the righties act all hurt when the racist label gets placed on them. All I can say is... Right here is a fine example of why it happens.

Obama is the one who intends to raise $1billion for his reelection campaign, and much of that will come from corporations. The rest will come from union thugs.

Not to mention Obama set a new record (beating McCain) for corporate donations in 2008... fun FACT that TM likes to overlook because it makes her candidate evil, owned and ready to bail out the rich even more than Republicans. Why give tax cuts when you can literally just give them billions in stimulus cash lol.

You mean those mean nasty corporations donate money to the DNC as well as the GOP??

How is that possible?? The Dems are the peoples party and wouln't dream of taking money from those evil nasty corporations.

They only take good money from the Unions.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya!!

You guys are such thin skinned crybabies. They donate to both sides for the following reasons.

1. They donate to the GOP because that's who they want in Office, because their bed buddies.

2. They donate to the Democrats because if they happen to get elected, they can call in their chips and get what they want anyway... even when it goes against the Candidate's own Platform.... JUST LIKE OBAMA.

This is why we need campaign reform. Our elected officials in DC(and in the individual states) are bought and paid for by Corporate interests... and you want to complain about government not being competent? Look no further than the money trail as to the reason why.

Forum List

Back