Riots Erupt In Dublin After Knife Attack Leaves Five Injured, Including Children

Just because the attacker lived in Ireland for 20 years, doesn't mean the individual wasn't an immigrant years ago. As of this time, there is no more information coming from authorities, so we don't know if the attacker was shouting "Allah Akhbar" when attacking them, or just some lunatic having a schizophrenic hallucination. As Islam now has a significant in the future Islamic Caliphate of the British Isles, it is unlikely the news would say the attacker was some Muslim and we don't know if the victims were Jews.
Regardless of the cause of the attack, rioting is just destructive and solves nothing, of course the rioters were Irish, so perhaps they just had a bit too much whiskey and went on a spree.
The Jews aren't victims. They have victimized the Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians of Palestine for 80 years.

The Jews aren't victims. They have victimized the Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians of Palestine for 80 years.
It’s true…their very existence has just made the bigots in hamas, iran and the demafasict party blood boil. It’s why folks like you support Hamas invading their country and beheading babies

If they were racists they would not have let the Muslims in to begin with.
Then they realized that inclusivity was destroying their country. They are tired of the invaders harming their citizens, especially their children. It is a problem plaguing all the countries that have caved to the worldwide Muslim diaspora...

The Irish have always been malcontents. Mix in Muslims? Recipe for disaster

So....

What is the name of the Algerian child stabber in Dublin?

Seems to have been scrubbed for the interwebs....

Been looking for it everywhere and nothing! :dunno:

Does anybody knows?

Except , my idiotic self-deluded moron, you do not know the beliefs of even 1% of the people, the thousands, you meet in a lifetime. SO it is you that is out of your mind pretending to knowledge you can't possibly have. Maybe you should be committed.
YOu're another one with sentence structure than just screams "ESL".

1700867520942.png

Well that saves you the embarassment of actually responding with agreeement or denial.
Now log off, change your username and come back on
YOu'll notice I have a tendency not to suffer fools gladly, and you strike me as a big one so I'mma offer you a little advice:

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Forum List

Back