Rioters Are Attacking Import Ships!

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
They attacked at night. A large group of rioters. They violently and illegally boarded a private import ship for a large trading company. They destroyed property. They threw goods into the water. They attacked people on the ship and killed authorities who came to help the people on the ship and ship owners.

Doesn't something need to be done about this?

They attacked at night. A large group of rioters. They violently and illegally boarded a private import ship for a large trading company. They destroyed property. They threw goods into the water. They attacked people on the ship and killed authorities who came to help the people on the ship and ship owners.

roflmao, hell yeah, like make a declaration!

1596040796437.png

I'm pointing out that America was founded in protest and a riot.

I'm pointing out that we Americans have hundreds of years of rejecting an oppressive government.

The only thing trump is going to get with his goon thugs is more violence.

Which is what trump wants.

Anyone who doesn't understand that protesting against an oppressive government is 100% American needs to read a history book.

Today's protesters are no different from the rioters and protesters who helped start our nation.

I'm pointing out that we Americans have hundreds of years of rejecting an oppressive government.

Anyone who doesn't understand that protesting against an oppressive government is 100% American needs to read a history book.

Today's protesters are no different from the rioters and protesters who helped start our nation.

Stopping morons from burning a federal building does not make this an oppressive government.

We must let left wing goon thugs riot in the streets unimpeded, eh comrade?

Protesting high taxes are you? Still going on about how bad the blacks have it in America cause of the deliberately over hyped violence against blacks by cops? Which nearly all of it justified with the exception of the .1 percent of it? That the epidemic that causes the overly fat privileged blacks who never attempt to escape such tyranny that you losers tell them they are enduring on a daily basis to riot, loot, destroy and murder people?

Are any of you losers going to even attempt to explain why no one of any color tries to escape the land of free choices to escape to Cuba on rickety rafts like Cubans do to get here?

I expect not. Instead we have to endure you pathetic patronizing racists continue to oppress black minds by convincing them they are nothing but victims regardless of the 40k black millionaires in this country which is far more than any other great all brown country on any continent in the world.

We are still waiting for you to not answer why black Americans aren't leaving here in mass numbers considering how persecuted they are according to them and you.

Loser.

Is this supposed to be clever?

Good news!

I read on twitter that the concentration camps Trump is going to build during his second term will have WiFi access.

we won't have to miss any of your pearls of wisdom.

God will take care of all of you Evil Doers, Liars, Adulterers, Pedophiles and Baby Murderers.

Better say your prayers, The Tribulation and God's Judgment is coming upon the wicked, and then comes Armageddon and Judgment Day where the Lawless and Godless are all thrown in to Hell forever!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks.

Burn Baby Burn!

1596045301091.png

Last edited:

And you are full of crap! Trump is not doing this, you filthy lying scum vermin democrats are. And then look at your "leader" nadler who claims all the video documented violence is just imaginary. lol, you losers need to be flushed.

Last edited:

America was not founded on Americans burning down Americans property.

They were founded on opposing oppression. There is no oppression in the United States. That the fundamental different here between the right-wing and the left-wing.

The left-wing looks at differences in outcome, and calls those differences oppression, when the reality is, different choices have different results.

If you choose to not work a job, or you choose to sleep around with 4 different women, and end up with 4 child support payments (real life example of a black man I knew), then you are going to have a different outcome than someone like my brother-in-law who didn't do that.

So I'll say it again. There is no oppression in the US. There is no injustice you are fighting against. You are simply engaging in injustice yourself, and you deserve whatever happens to you.

I hope that Trump gives strict orders to shoot to kill, and I hope lawful Federal Officers defending Federal property, defend themselves and the property with lethal force. That is good, just, and right.

An import ship?!

So they would like to declare their independence from the United States of America?
The Jackasses in Seattle let a boy die who was shot because they would not let 1st responders come save him, they damaged their own city, or the city of someone else if they were outside agitators.
Demonstrators in Portland trying to burn down federal buildings and attacking police. This was all supposed to be about finding justice for George Floyd who was wrongly murdered.
Please dont make a lame ass analogy between these pieces of shit and people who fought to gain independence from England.
Justice for George Floyd is getting pushed to the back burner here in the American consciousness because his cause has been hijacked by leftists like yourself. His justice needs to be fought for using those very courtrooms YOUR people are trying to burn down. If we want to have a society at all that is.
American Patriots who founded this country were not anarchists. Far from it, so try again.

Isn't it interesting that Donald constantly bellows about Anarchists and Agitators? Now we know that HE and his rotund sidekick Billy are the Kings of Anarchy and Agitating.

And it would appear that their loyal flock of deplorables have heard the dog whistle.

but it was done in the name of freedom,,what we are seeing now is for tyranny and control of the people,,,

Which resulted in war.

So you are saying you want war.

Got it.

You should probably consider the fact that your rioters are a bunch of entitled pussies. We have the guns.

The outcome won't be the same.

Isn't it interesting that Donald constantly bellows about Anarchists and Agitators? Now we know that HE and his rotund sidekick Billy are the Kings of Anarchy and Agitating.

And it would appear that their loyal flock of deplorables have heard the dog whistle.

Now we know that HE and his rotund sidekick Billy are the Kings of Anarchy and Agitating.

Really?

and all this time I thought it was Nadler and Schiff.

Or is it Pelosi and Schumer?

Forum List

Back