Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

hey are NOW harrassing the guy who took in a pack of kids who ran when the shooting began.

A man who opened his home to children to help them is NOW being threatened by right wing nutters

No one, it's just a paranoid fantasy of a conservative to perpetuate the myth that this tragedy was perpetuated by the Obama administration to further gun control.

Are you sure of that or are you just spewing crap you know nothing about?

Post proof or stop perpetrating lies over the murdered bodies of children to further your paranoid bullshit.

Proof?

What new information is out?

There is no new information for they are not discussing details of the case until the investigation is complete.

And I am not paranoid. Based on initial reports, an assault rifle was used. The amount of deaths and the amount of bullet entries into each victim is enough for me to believe what was originally reported was true.

However, it was ALSO reported that the Connecticut State Police originally said the assault weapon was NOT found at the scene, but in the attackrs car un-used.....and when they were asked about it, they said they were not going to answer any further questions until the investigation is complete.

So I again ask....

Post proof or stop perpetrating lies over the murdered bodies of children to further your paranoid bullshit.
Look just above your post, asswipe.

How is that a gag order cocksucker? The search warrants are being sealed so as not to taint the investigation or influence juries as is the case in virtually every high profile criminal case. No one is being ordered not to talk.

This case is not going to trial you moron.

The murderer is dead and the owner of the gun is dead.

I am debating with a fucking idiot.

There are some questions that need to be answered.

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

There happens to be a gag order now so no one can talk about it.

Oh, you mean like a police investigation?

What investigation?

You know who the shooter was and he is dead so tell me what is to be gained by not divulging all the details?

Proof?

There is no new information for they are not discussing details of the case until the investigation is complete.

And I am not paranoid. Based on initial reports, an assault rifle was used. The amount of deaths and the amount of bullet entries into each victim is enough for me to believe what was originally reported was true.

However, it was ALSO reported that the Connecticut State Police originally said the assault weapon was NOT found at the scene, but in the attackrs car un-used.....and when they were asked about it, they said they were not going to answer any further questions until the investigation is complete.

So I again ask....

:blahblah: There's been no gag orders issued, you're just rambling to obfuscate the issue because you're one of these fucking idiots that think there's some conspiracy to take your guns away.

Fox News has created this mess.

They need to STOP undermining the government of this country right now.

They dont have a right to lie the the American people in an effeort to distory us

Look just above your post, asswipe.

How is that a gag order cocksucker? The search warrants are being sealed so as not to taint the investigation or influence juries as is the case in virtually every high profile criminal case. No one is being ordered not to talk.

This case is not going to trial you moron.

The murderer is dead and the owner of the gun is dead.

I am debating with a fucking idiot.

How do you know there's not going to be more charges issued or that there's more to this case? Oh yeah, you don't. Fucking idiot.

The Newtown truthers have grounds to feel as they do. Conflicting stories and gag orders. Albeit, they are nuts.

9-11 truthers had only their hatred for Bush and Israel to base it on....heck...they even had video of the planes hitting.

You obviously have never spent a second in law enforcement. EVERY crime scene has conflicting stories. Lots of random people, who no background in stressful situations, see weird stuff under extreme stress. Thats why they train soldiers and cops so harshly, because it overwhelms the mind.

SO, it is 100% normal that one guy saw this, and another lady saw that. Its not what they saw, its what they think they saw when their central nervous system hit the sensory overload, tunnel vision kicked in, and the "fog" hit.

Its why a simple murder between gang members takes a few weeks to solve. Crime scenes always have several stories, and detectives sort through the bullshit, subpoena video cameras from nearby businesses, etc, etc, etc, to hopefully hash out the truth.

But....we'll get the right wingers who keep thinking this was a staged event to get gun control. Fucking disgusting.

No need to be arrogant.

And I feel no less a man becuase I am not involved in law enforcement. Youy stated it as if I should consider myself less prive3laged or something....

And I am well aware that there are many stories that come out of one crime scene.

I simply explained how the fact that there are conflicting stories reported gives reason for the more paranoid to become...well....paranoid. And the gag order adds to it.

In the case of the 9-11 truthers.....they continued well after their theory was disproven...and they had no reason to continue being paranoid....other than theirhatred for Bush and Israel.

It wasnt out of arrogance, it was out of disgust. People are actually bringing up suspicion about the incident....just because of conflicting stories from witnesses?

So...a crime scene with mass casualties, hundreds of scared, untrained, unsuspecting witnesses and victims, and dozens of people rushing to the scene after thinking they were waking up to a normal morning of coffee, breakfast, a few minor crimes and traffic accidents....but instead rush into a scene of mass horror- and we are shocked that there are conflicting MEMORIES of the incident?

Its not a conflicting story. Its conflicting memories.

That difference is a huge detail in criminal investigation. Conflicting stories are nothing more than conflicting memories 99% of the time. You hear about cops who shoot someone, like on a traffic stop, and in their post-incident statement say they think they fired 1-3 shots, when in fact, they emptied two 15 round magazines, even did a magazine combat-reload, but dont remember it at all due to the sensory overload. On the surface, one would think that the cop is lying about something. When in reality, its just a normal thing under the extreme stress of a life or death situation. The military knows this, and thats why they train the way they do- they take the thinking out of war, and make it a purely reactionary thing- the guys just react and go through the actions they are trained in, without much thinking, because under that kind of extreme stress, their training must be so harsh that it overcomes the brains natural tendency to overload and shut down.

So no, Im not concerned that a whole bunch of teachers, kids and small-town police officers aren't giving the exact same memory recollection of a mass horror scene.

Proof?

So I again ask....

:blahblah: There's been no gag orders issued, you're just rambling to obfuscate the issue because you're one of these fucking idiots that think there's some conspiracy to take your guns away.

lol....sure...thats what it is.

Moron....go back to playing with your legos.

The man is being harrassed by your right wing assholes.

You know you assholes who say things like "just try and take my guns".

He is being called a traitor.

By people who hoard guns

You obviously have never spent a second in law enforcement. EVERY crime scene has conflicting stories. Lots of random people, who no background in stressful situations, see weird stuff under extreme stress. Thats why they train soldiers and cops so harshly, because it overwhelms the mind.

SO, it is 100% normal that one guy saw this, and another lady saw that. Its not what they saw, its what they think they saw when their central nervous system hit the sensory overload, tunnel vision kicked in, and the "fog" hit.

Its why a simple murder between gang members takes a few weeks to solve. Crime scenes always have several stories, and detectives sort through the bullshit, subpoena video cameras from nearby businesses, etc, etc, etc, to hopefully hash out the truth.

But....we'll get the right wingers who keep thinking this was a staged event to get gun control. Fucking disgusting.

No need to be arrogant.

And I feel no less a man becuase I am not involved in law enforcement. Youy stated it as if I should consider myself less prive3laged or something....

And I am well aware that there are many stories that come out of one crime scene.

I simply explained how the fact that there are conflicting stories reported gives reason for the more paranoid to become...well....paranoid. And the gag order adds to it.

In the case of the 9-11 truthers.....they continued well after their theory was disproven...and they had no reason to continue being paranoid....other than theirhatred for Bush and Israel.

It wasnt out of arrogance, it was out of disgust. People are actually bringing up suspicion about the incident....just because of conflicting stories from witnesses?

So...a crime scene with mass casualties, hundreds of scared, untrained, unsuspecting witnesses and victims, and dozens of people rushing to the scene after thinking they were waking up to a normal morning of coffee, breakfast, a few minor crimes and traffic accidents....but instead rush into a scene of mass horror- and we are shocked that there are conflicting MEMORIES of the incident?

Its not a conflicting story. Its conflicting memories.

That difference is a huge detail in criminal investigation. Conflicting stories are nothing more than conflicting memories 99% of the time. You hear about cops who shoot someone, like on a traffic stop, and in their post-incident statement say they think they fired 1-3 shots, when in fact, they emptied two 15 round magazines, even did a magazine combat-reload, but dont remember it at all due to the sensory overload. On the surface, one would think that the cop is lying about something. When in reality, its just a normal thing under the extreme stress of a life or death situation. The military knows this, and thats why they train the way they do- they take the thinking out of war, and make it a purely reactionary thing- the guys just react and go through the actions they are trained in, without much thinking, because under that kind of extreme stress, their training must be so harsh that it overcomes the brains natural tendency to overload and shut down.

So no, Im not concerned that a whole bunch of teachers, kids and small-town police officers aren't giving the exact same memory recollection of a mass horror scene.

Our society is filled with paranoid people...of all walks of life and of all ideologies.

No need to be disgusted....it is an ailment of theirs they are forced to live with daily.

If anything, you should pity them....not be disgusted by them.

"The families have requested no press interviews and we are asking that this request be honored."

Otherwise known as de facto gag order.

despp: State Police Investigate Newtown School Shooting <--- Connecticut government.

Damn, folks really can't be this stupid....

The families don't want to do interviews and the authorities are asking for that request to be respected and that's a gag order? You're a fucking moron.

Conspiracy thinking is a fascinating topic. And the right wing or conservatives are the primary followers of this sort of thinking. Consider the last election, consider Obama's birth, consider any number of issues and it almost always the right wing who propagate this nonsense. Denying that is denying reality. Just yesterday Limbaugh is railing about a war on the South.

Having lived a long time I have no clue why conspiracy thought appeals to so many? I am reminded of Franklin's quote. "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." The more interesting aspect is why someone would rather believe myth or conjecture than the outward and normally factual circumstances. It must be that things are not simple and must have hidden causes. It used to be the devil or witches or some alien force, consider how many today believe some cadre of financiers control the world? People may conspire but people also talk.

Jonathan Kay: "Among the Truthers" | The Diane Rehm Show from WAMU and NPR
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/95300-serious-conspiracy-theorist-question-4.html

hey are NOW harrassing the guy who took in a pack of kids who ran when the shooting began.

A man who opened his home to children to help them is NOW being threatened by right wing nutters

Link?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ary-kids-says-truthers-are-targeting-him?lite

Last edited:
"The families have requested no press interviews and we are asking that this request be honored."

Otherwise known as de facto gag order.

despp: State Police Investigate Newtown School Shooting <--- Connecticut government.

Damn, folks really can't be this stupid....

The families don't want to do interviews and the authorities are asking for that request to be respected and that's a gag order? You're a fucking moron.
What part of de facto gag order confuses you?

Under the obama presidency nothing seems to be investigated in a timely manor.

what would the federal government investigate about a local crime UNLESS it's a far-reaching plot that crosses state lines?

we'll wait.

but nice that you got to mention the president in a context he has nothing to do with.

cool beans. :thup:

The FBI and the ATF, were both at Sandy Hook searching rooms immediately and once these to agencies step in, they rarely step out.

Forum List

Back