Right on Bill!!! (mayor of NYC call Trump racist)

He considers himself an intellectual elite..but can't figure out the zones on this forum. Hilarious

When I first started here there were no need for zones. But then along came the whiney neocons who boo hooed all day long to the new owners/mods/admins and more rules came on board. Kinda weird that you guys created these 'zones' but are the ones who are always moaning about too many laws and too much govt. I have never taken notice of zones.

I don't think of myself as an intellectual elite. I am smarter than you though. That's not hard....

Nobody really cares, beyond the entertainment value.

You don't know me, cease pretending you do....you may get hurt. Reading your history you're nothing but lo info and middle school status. Now run along, Sparky

I don't 'know' you, but I can read you like a book. It's like you have the Trump Book of Catch Phrases in front of you and you trot them out every now and then. You sure don't say anything much of substance...

You don't know me, cease pretending you do....you may get hurt. Reading your history you're nothing but lo info and middle school status. Now run along, Sparky

I don't 'know' you, but I can read you like a book. It's like you have the Trump Book of Catch Phrases in front of you and you trot them out every now and then. You sure don't say anything much of substance...

That's nice, hey the Sound Of Music is on, you limp wrists like those show tunes. Go watch it and cease bugging me

Wrong, I was here when this board first started up and was owned by Jimmy. You came in a couple of years later. then along came the whiney leftist like you see on here today, with their OBSESSIONS over ONE PERSON. so the need for the forums was put in place. they forgot one, I thought it should be called, the garbage dump forum. most of these Trump threads would have gone in there. Same for Palin and their obsession over her. and on and on

Er Jimmy was a right winger but he was pretty fair. His mods were atrocious - especially the Greek and that uber Christian fascist whose name I forget (Darin??), but the rules started changing after Gunny left. And it wasn't us centrists or the lefties who barracked for those changes. It was driven by CK (a dead-set rightie) and the new owners. Try again Stephie....

Forum List

Back