Right on Bill!!! (mayor of NYC call Trump racist)

come on now. according the LEFT calling people name doesn't count as being UNCIVIL, classless, making an ass out of themselves. so they feel they can go around calling people what the hell they want. they are slimy and I feel for all you having to live under such a slimy classless Mayor

Jew York calls Trump a racist, they're herding the blacks, latinos and Muslims like cattle to advance their agenda. The retarded blacks, latinos and Muslims are too dumb to realize they're being used as cannon fodder. Either way, there's no going back. If Jews try making this country dangerous, we aren't going to back down. Don't think about doing something stupid and reckless.

Racist lost it's bite....oh about seven years ago. Overused by simpletons

Racist accusations is all the left has left in the bag, the final gasps of a failed ideology.

I'm so sick of being called homophobe, racist, bigot, etc. etc. It's to the point I just eye roll

If you dare disagree with the left you will be called one of those or worse. Don't worry these losers can't stop smoking pot long enough to sustain a movement, remember the whole occupy Wall Street fad. :laugh:

yep, they done wore the word out to where people look at them and yawn. like the Little boy/girl/ idiot who cried wolf all the time. so now nobody take a case of real racism as happening. they have no one to blame but themselves.

Racist accusations is all the left has left in the bag, the final gasps of a failed ideology.

I'm so sick of being called homophobe, racist, bigot, etc. etc. It's to the point I just eye roll

If you dare disagree with the left you will be called one of those or worse. Don't worry these losers can't stop smoking pot long enough to sustain a movement, remember the whole occupy Wall Street fad. :laugh:

Just read the comments on here...the proof is in the pudding

He considers himself an intellectual elite..but can't figure out the zones on this forum. Hilarious

When I first started here there were no need for zones. But then along came the whiney neocons who boo hooed all day long to the new owners/mods/admins and more rules came on board. Kinda weird that you guys created these 'zones' but are the ones who are always moaning about too many laws and too much govt. I have never taken notice of zones.

I don't think of myself as an intellectual elite. I am smarter than you though. That's not hard....

He considers himself an intellectual elite..but can't figure out the zones on this forum. Hilarious

When I first started here there were no need for zones. But then along came the whiney neocons who boo hooed all day long to the new owners/mods/admins and more rules came on board. Kinda weird that you guys created these 'zones' but are the ones who are always moaning about too many laws and too much govt. I have never taken notice of zones.

I don't think of myself as an intellectual elite. I am smarter than you though. That's not hard....

You don't know me, cease pretending you do....you may get hurt. Reading your history you're nothing but lo info and middle school status. Now run along, Sparky

Wrong, I was here when this board first started up and was owned by Jimmy. You came in a couple of years later. then along came the whiney leftist like you see on here today, with their OBSESSIONS over ONE PERSON. so the need for the forums was put in place. they forgot one, I thought it should be called, the garbage dump forum. most of these Trump threads would have gone in there. Same for Palin and their obsession over her. and on and on

Last edited:

Forum List

Back