Right here is why we need gun control

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News

The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said.

Guns are just so easy to get, and the easy access to guns make it so easy, and convient for anybody to kill anybody.

I am Christian, and it disgusts me that other people who claim to be Christians worship guns like pagan gods. The fact is a lot of people who claim to be Christians would fight harder to keep there guns then they would there bibles. Guns have become idols for many Christians they are so obessed over them that they basically worship them as a god.

Anytime tradgies happen there thoughts are not about the victims, but only on there precious idols(guns) that they worship.

we have gun control already you fucking moron.

Another Liberal pushing the gun control agenda on the body of a dead baby. Why am I not surprised? What a truly sick bunch.

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News

The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said.

Guns are just so easy to get, and the easy access to guns make it so easy, and convient for anybody to kill anybody.

I am Christian, and it disgusts me that other people who claim to be Christians worship guns like pagan gods. The fact is a lot of people who claim to be Christians would fight harder to keep there guns then they would there bibles. Guns have become idols for many Christians they are so obessed over them that they basically worship them as a god.

Anytime tradgies happen there thoughts are not about the victims, but only on there precious idols(guns) that they worship.

Right here is why we DON'T

An Alabama homeowner shot and killed a suspected burglar while defending his property on Tuesday night. It is merely the latest instance of a gun owner using a firearm to combat a criminal, which TheBlaze has reported on extensively.

The gun owner dropped the home intruder with just one shot from his shotgun, according to police. Investigators do not expect any charges to be filed against the homeowner as it appears to be a clear-cut case of self-defense.

?Your Home Is Your Castle?: Alabama Gun Owner Drops Home Intruder With One Deadly Shot | TheBlaze.com

You're a Christian... You're a fucking moron. Kindly explain, in detail, how gun control would have prevented this tragedy.

We'll wait...

We have a criminal problem in this nation - yet the idiot liberal supports the criminal while attacking an inanimate object. Why?

Clearly it's not about crime - it's about control. Once they disarm the population, they can institute their oppressive communist government that they love so much.

A gun ban wouldnt have prevented this. If I read it right, they were 17 years old and 15 years old. Neither could legally own that pistol already. They got it from some other fucking idiot who bought the gun, and didnt have any training with it to properly secure it, or, they stole it, or, bought it from someone else.

Now, if they were 18, they could legally own that gun, but not legally carry it concealed, at least in most states. Far right wing SC just passed a bill, however, that would allow thugs like this to carry a pistol without a permit or training anytime they want. Yay Republicans.

Oh, and by the way, the more we slash local budgets, the fewer cops we'll have, and the fewer cops on the road, the less deterrence there will be for shithead like this to walk around with a gun illegally. An aggressive, well staffed police department will make thugs like this hesitate to stroll around with a gun on them. A smaller, less motivated PD will make them feel safer to stroll around looking for trouble.

But the fault for this falls immediately on the two pieces of trash who committed the crime. Just a micro vs macro analysis.

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement that the two "pieces of trash" are solely responsible for the crime they committed.
As far as cutting budgets equaling fewer cops on the streets, that's the choice of the localities doing the cuts. There are many other local programs, I am sure, that would be better cut and more beneficial to the community than cutting law enforcement budgets. Alas, threatening cuts to essential services like law enforcement and fire protection seems to be a popular political ploy used to cow the masses into accepting just about anything the pols want.

We have a criminal problem in this nation - yet the idiot liberal supports the criminal while attacking an inanimate object. Why?

Clearly it's not about crime - it's about control. Once they disarm the population, they can institute their oppressive communist government that they love so much.

The inanimate object is not truly a threat. At some subconcious level, even libs recognize this fact. But they do greatly fear criminals who would use those inanimate objects. Don't wanna piss of a guy who could kill you on a whim, do you?

So explain to us how you will magically make all the guns disappear? How you will make the technology to build firearms vanish?

The only thing more laws does is make it harder for honest citizens to own and possess firearms. Crooks and criminals ALREADY break the law by having them, What exactly makes a new law more likely to be honored by a criminal?

ya know the last I read 20 million plus americans are admitted drunks and druggies and by the 1968 gun law they are prohibbted from owning a fire arm. we all know why they are fighting universal gun law checks....

Forum List

Back