Right here is why we need gun control

Oct 12, 2012
Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News

The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said.

Guns are just so easy to get, and the easy access to guns make it so easy, and convient for anybody to kill anybody.

I am Christian, and it disgusts me that other people who claim to be Christians worship guns like pagan gods. The fact is a lot of people who claim to be Christians would fight harder to keep there guns then they would there bibles. Guns have become idols for many Christians they are so obessed over them that they basically worship them as a god.

Anytime tradgies happen there thoughts are not about the victims, but only on there precious idols(guns) that they worship.

So explain to us how you will magically make all the guns disappear? How you will make the technology to build firearms vanish?

The only thing more laws does is make it harder for honest citizens to own and possess firearms. Crooks and criminals ALREADY break the law by having them, What exactly makes a new law more likely to be honored by a criminal?

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News

The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said.

Guns are just so easy to get, and the easy access to guns make it so easy, and convient for anybody to kill anybody.

I am Christian, and it disgusts me that other people who claim to be Christians worship guns like pagan gods. The fact is a lot of people who claim to be Christians would fight harder to keep there guns then they would there bibles. Guns have become idols for many Christians they are so obessed over them that they basically worship them as a god.

Anytime tradgies happen there thoughts are not about the victims, but only on there precious idols(guns) that they worship.

Right because if there was Gun Control, the thugs who would shoot a baby in the face are going to...um...obey laws......um.......because...um....it's not people who kill, it's the guns and gun control would stop the gun from.....firing and....um.......oh I don't know, I can't comprehend something as profoundly ignorant as gun control.

How utterly unchristian of you, using a dead baby to further your political agenda~!

How many children were killed today with abortions?

we should ban them or make a bunch of new laws

How utterly unchristian of you, using a dead baby to further your political agenda~!

There is already at least one other thread about this. On the other, I was reading how the libs are claiming that the mother's story is suspicious and how this might be a frame up to condemn blacks youths for attacking a white woman and killing her baby. Given that theory, of course this will be used politically, one way of the other.

There is already at least one other thread about this. On the other, I was reading how the libs are claiming that the mother's story is suspicious and how this might be a frame up to condemn blacks youths for attacking a white woman and killing her baby. Given that theory, of course this will be used politically, one way of the other.

Yeah, its my thread and other than a few lefties its been largely ignored. I guess until the race of the parties involved is politicized this board really doesn't care.

Very sad all around imo

Yeah, pretty soon they will have it that the baby was attacking the shooter so it was self defense. I think early on, most suspected the mother, but the kicker was that the gun could not be found, and it is highly unlikely she could have disposed of a gun where it couldn't be found in the length of time it took the police to get there, which, with people calling when they heard the gunshot was pretty fast. They start this in the Politics thread so you can't call them what they are.

Yeah, its my thread and other than a few lefties its been largely ignored. I guess until the race of the parties involved is politicized this board really doesn't care.

Very sad all around imo

Probably because human life has no meaning for them unless there is some political gain to made. Sad.

Yeah, pretty soon they will have it that the baby was attacking the shooter so it was self defense. I think early on, most suspected the mother, but the kicker was that the gun could not be found, and it is highly unlikely she could have disposed of a gun where it couldn't be found in the length of time it took the police to get there, which, with people calling when they heard the gunshot was pretty fast. They start this in the Politics thread so you can't call them what they are.

Another point would be, they can be as utterly "unchristian" as they want. Many of them worship no other god than their recently reelected messiah and the prophets of his administration.

Another point would be, they can be as utterly "unchristian" as they want. Many of them worship no other god than their recently reelected messiah and the prophets of his administration.

IOU + rep!

A gun ban wouldnt have prevented this. If I read it right, they were 17 years old and 15 years old. Neither could legally own that pistol already. They got it from some other fucking idiot who bought the gun, and didnt have any training with it to properly secure it, or, they stole it, or, bought it from someone else.

Now, if they were 18, they could legally own that gun, but not legally carry it concealed, at least in most states. Far right wing SC just passed a bill, however, that would allow thugs like this to carry a pistol without a permit or training anytime they want. Yay Republicans.

Oh, and by the way, the more we slash local budgets, the fewer cops we'll have, and the fewer cops on the road, the less deterrence there will be for shithead like this to walk around with a gun illegally. An aggressive, well staffed police department will make thugs like this hesitate to stroll around with a gun on them. A smaller, less motivated PD will make them feel safer to stroll around looking for trouble.

But the fault for this falls immediately on the two pieces of trash who committed the crime. Just a micro vs macro analysis.

So explain to us how you will magically make all the guns disappear?

I give-up....how....and, who wants to????

318.gif

A gun ban wouldnt have prevented this. If I read it right, they were 17 years old and 15 years old. Neither could legally own that pistol already. They got it from some other fucking idiot who bought the gun, and didnt have any training with it to properly secure it, or, they stole it, or, bought it from someone else.

Now, if they were 18, they could legally own that gun, but not legally carry it concealed, at least in most states. Far right wing SC just passed a bill, however, that would allow thugs like this to carry a pistol without a permit or training anytime they want. Yay Republicans.

Oh, and by the way, the more we slash local budgets, the fewer cops we'll have, and the fewer cops on the road, the less deterrence there will be for shithead like this to walk around with a gun illegally. An aggressive, well staffed police department will make thugs like this hesitate to stroll around with a gun on them. A smaller, less motivated PD will make them feel safer to stroll around looking for trouble.

But the fault for this falls immediately on the two pieces of trash who committed the crime. Just a micro vs macro analysis.

What part of the concept that "thugs" don't NEED laws to carry pistols do you not get? By definition "thugs" don't care about laws...that's why they ARE "thugs"!

And I'm sorry but if you're counting on the Police to protect you from violence then you're rather naive. They might get lucky and arrest the person who killed, raped or assaulted you...they might get even luckier and have enough evidence for a conviction...but that isn't going to bring you back to life...or put your shattered life back together again. That's reality...deal with it or ignore it at your own peril.

And I'm sorry but if you're counting on the Police to protect you from violence then you're rather naive. They might get lucky and arrest the person who killed, raped or assaulted you...they might get even luckier and have enough evidence for a conviction...but that isn't going to bring you back to life...or put your shattered life back together again. That's reality...deal with it or ignore it at your own peril.

How 'bout folks, like you, simply quit lookin' for trouble???

Right here is why we DON'T

A dramatic 911 call recorded a Oklahoma man’s confrontation with an intruder who broke into his Ponca City home early Thursday morning. The homeowner ended up shooting the intruder several times when police didn’t arrive in time.

?I Just Put Three Rounds in His A**?: Dramatic 911 Call Captures Oklahoma Man Shooting Home Intruder After Police Couldn?t Arrive Fast Enough | TheBlaze.com

So let me get this straight - this woman refuses to provide for the safety of herself and her baby, and somehow society is at fault and we must shred the U.S. Constitution?!?

Had she cared about her safety and the safety of her baby, she would have taken the proper security precautions and this would not have happened.

This is the equivalent of someone going through the windshield because they refuse to wear their seatbelt - and then you idiots blaming the manufacturer.

Forum List

Back