Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

Who said they dont respect the country? Its the anthem that they dont respect.

Another Progressive proves their ignorance.

Anyone surprised?
Everyone is pretty surprised you can spell progressive.

Do you even know what Colin Kaepernick deemed as his reason for his childish protest?
Yes why do you ask?

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery

I dont see anything in that article that claims if you like america you are a racist. Can you quote those words for me?

Nationalism and racism are linked. If you,don't want to see it, that is on you.

MAGA is considered racist by your side.
Whats them being linked have to do with your claim that anyone that likes america is racist?

MAGA is dog whistle politics Thats why its considered racist. You see most people think america is already great. Your side wants Jim Crow to be resurrected.

America first. Fuck the rest.

That's racist.

How?

I dont see anything in that article that claims if you like america you are a racist. Can you quote those words for me?

Nationalism and racism are linked. If you,don't want to see it, that is on you.

MAGA is considered racist by your side.
Whats them being linked have to do with your claim that anyone that likes america is racist?

MAGA is dog whistle politics Thats why its considered racist. You see most people think america is already great. Your side wants Jim Crow to be resurrected.

America first. Fuck the rest.

That's racist.

How?
Maybe he thinks that America is a white only country.

What is every other country, some kind of melting pot?

There's no country like America. And the only problem we have here is dishonest liberals fucking everything up.

Exactly what racism are you protesting? Are you being held back because of your skin color?
White racism. No I am not being held back because of my skin color. I'm too strong for that. Racism has placed obstacles in my path whites dont have to deal with though. Not too keen on white symbols of racism either.
So, you being black, haven't really noticed black racism that increases 20-fold under Obama. Correct?
Can you link to where you got this information from or did you just make it up?
No link. Maybe not even be factual. Just my opinion of what I have noticed this past decade.
Your opinion? You do realize its impossible for Blacks to institute racism? Before you get your panties in bunch lets make sure you understand racism and racist are two different words
Pray tell --- why is it "... impossible for Blacks to institute racism ..."

White racism. No I am not being held back because of my skin color. I'm too strong for that. Racism has placed obstacles in my path whites dont have to deal with though. Not too keen on white symbols of racism either.
So, you being black, haven't really noticed black racism that increases 20-fold under Obama. Correct?
No link. Maybe not even be factual. Just my opinion of what I have noticed this past decade.
Your opinion? You do realize its impossible for Blacks to institute racism? Before you get your panties in bunch lets make sure you understand racism and racist are two different words

I asked that k*nt if those blacks people that kidnapped and tortured and disabled white were racists and he ran from the question like the sniveling little twat that he is.

Ask that k*nt if the blacks that pulled this white guy out of a car and beat the shit out of him were "racists". Did they have power over that white guy? That k*nt will run.

Here in the US.

Racism is a power dynamic. You have to possess control of the resources in order to institute racism.

Here in the US.

Racism is a power dynamic. You have to possess control of the resources in order to institute racism.
A conveniently narrow interpretation of reality that doesn't stand up to even the least scrutiny .... you are talking about only one segment of racism --- institutionalized racism. You, of course, choose to ignore reality in its entirety.

If a black storeowner refuses to hire whites, does that make him a racist? If a black church refuses to allow white participation, does that make it racist?

i look up the definition of racism " ... the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races....", and I wonder why you don't think blacks are capable of that.

Here in the US.

A conveniently narrow interpretation of reality that doesn't stand up to even the least scrutiny .... you are talking about only one segment of racism --- institutionalized racism. You, of course, choose to ignore reality in its entirety.

If a black storeowner refuses to hire whites, does that make him a racist? If a black church refuses to allow white participation, does that make it racist?

i look up the definition of racism " ... the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races....", and I wonder why you don't think blacks are capable of that.
in order to exist racism has to be institutionalized. You see if you look at the word "ism" is a system. "Race" is well race. So racism is race based system. It would help you in life if you learned to figure out the etymology of a word so you can understand its meaning.

I already told you racist is a different word than racism.

1ec477dabe78e7baf6197f95f129f742--political-science-political-satire.jpg

Republicans and their "patriotic treason".

Here in the US.

in order to exist racism has to be institutionalized. You see if you look at the word "ism" is a system. "Race" is well race. So racism is race based system. It would help you in life if you learned to figure out the etymology of a word so you can understand its meaning.

Once again, you fail to address the subject .... frankly, you get b-o-r-i-n-g .... a one note trumpet.

Asclepias, post: 18214101

As an example, Trump now approves protests against racial injustice by black athletes during the playing of the national anthem prior to sporting events. Trump retains status quo for white power however by setting the restrictions on how protestors position their bodies during the protest.

It's good to know Trump has given permission by the white authority vested in him to protest on the field prior to sporting events. But if protestors do not position themselves according to white power law then their mothers are all bitches.

Trump responds to NFL protests: 'Standing with locked arms is good, kneeling is not acceptable'
By Caroline Kenny, CNN
Updated 7:29 PM EDT, Sun September 24, 2017

Trump responds to NFL: 'Kneeling is not acceptable' - CNNPolitics

No players fired - no fans walkout.

What about staying in the locker room during the locker room during the anthem?

Does that upset the white overlord?

Here in the US.

Once again, you fail to address the subject .... frankly, you get b-o-r-i-n-g .... a one note trumpet.
You failed to understand the difference between the word racist and racism. You have to forgive me.

As an example, Trump now approves protests against racial injustice by black athletes during the playing of the national anthem prior to sporting events. Trump retains status quo for white power however by setting the restrictions on how protestors position their bodies during the protest.

It's good to know Trump has given permission by the white authority vested in him to protest on the field prior to sporting events. But if protestors do not position themselves according to white power law then their mothers are all bitches.

Trump responds to NFL protests: 'Standing with locked arms is good, kneeling is not acceptable'
By Caroline Kenny, CNN
Updated 7:29 PM EDT, Sun September 24, 2017

Trump responds to NFL: 'Kneeling is not acceptable' - CNNPolitics

No players fired - no fans walkout.

What about staying in the locker room during the locker room during the anthem?

Does that upset the white overlord?
Exactly. By condoning one behavior he seeks to control.

Other than it being contrary to what you are supposed to do during the anthem, how is quietly taking a knee and bowing one's head during the national anthem so severely disrespectful?

I would 100% agree that if one was stretching and jogging in place (like LeSean McCoy), or talking to each other, or making obscene gestures, then it would be very disrespectful.

But most of the protesters are not doing anything over the top.

Other than it being contrary to what you are supposed to do during the anthem, how is quietly taking a knee and bowing one's head during the national anthem so severely disrespectful?

I would 100% agree that if one was stretching and jogging in place (like LeSean McCoy), or talking to each other, or making obscene gestures, then it would be very disrespectful.

By failing to demonstrate respect, you are, by definition, disrespecting it, and everything it stands for.

Frankly, I'm a little stunned at how silly your question is.

Would you take offense if the person kneeling for the anthem was a Jehovah's Witness?

By failing to demonstrate respect, you are, by definition, disrespecting it, and everything it stands for.

But is stands for the RIGHT to disrepect it. Otherwise, there would be a federal law (with penalties) for how one must act when the national anthem is played.

Why would you respect the song of a racist? I'm stunned you would suggest a Black person do so.

The comrade thinks he can bully his way into every cultural conflict. Instead of getting his way, he has magnified an issue that once only a few players participated in.

He is the king of deflection, so something big must be bothering him.

Forum List

Back