...riffing off of another thread....James' seizing property....

I know, that's why it's funny! :auiqs.jpg:

-----------------------------------------------------
?????
No intention to offend, but your post seem non-responsive to the query.

So, let's try again: What is the trap that you allege Don Trump has devised for the State of New York in this matter?

I, for one, sincerely am interested in your thinking on this.

-----------------------------------------------------
?????
No intention to offend, but your post seem non-responsive to the query.

So, let's try again: What is the trap that you allege Don Trump has devised for the State of New York in this matter?

I, for one, sincerely am interested in your thinking on this.
It's going to be far more entertaining to let this play out and watch Dems get blind sided when yet another Dem scheme blows up in their face.

"Tish met with Biden and Garland so did Fani and her boyfriend several times."

Link?

But presuming they did......so?
Would such cross-jurisdiction consultations be illegal?
Or improper?

Don't local, state, and Federal law enforcement agencies communicate with each other regularly now over many issues, including investigations and charging decisions?

"Dems get blind sided when...."

"Blindsided"....how?

Again, with no intention to be disrespectful you seemingly are avoiding trying to explain your original assertion in this thread.

We are interested in your opinion on the matter at hand, the thread topic.

Link?

But presuming they did......so?
Would such cross-jurisdiction consultations be illegal?
Or improper?

Don't local, state, and Federal law enforcement agencies communicate with each other regularly now over many issues, including investigations and charging decisions?

Eighth Amendment​

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Instead they go after less well-known properties. But those that are known to be profitable. The more profitable the more likely to be seized. Of course, the details and messiness of managing any real-estate property will be part of the calculus too. After all, who wants to immerse themselves in the weeds of 'Tee-Times' and golf-cart maintenance?
So, get the cash first. And if that is not enough.....go for the most profitable/easily managed pieces.
iu

Well, these discussions on this venue about whether Trump will come up with the near $500,000,000 required to post a surety for appealing the court decision have become sorta moot.

The following was reported by The Hill today. In short, he has the money. And if he doesn't write the necessary check with those funds.....then that surely will be the low-hanging fruit that the State of New York would move to seize. I think.

"Former President Trump claimed Friday he has nearly $500 million in cash, conflicting with messaging from his attorneys who claim he won’t be able to post the $454 million bond for his civil fraud case.

“THROUGH HARD WORK, TALENT, AND LUCK, I CURRENTLY HAVE ALMOST FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH, A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF WHICH I INTENDED TO USE IN MY CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

The MAGA knuckle dragger 45 ranted today that he has the means to pay up. If so the question is- who did he sell us down the river to?

Forum List

Back