...riffing off of another thread....James' seizing property....

I very much doubt that he has anywhere near the cash he claimed. He's not very honest. Maybe Vlad can Venmo him a chunk for some future considerations.
and you have no problem with the size of the fine leveled for something that real estate moguls all over the country have done eh .. fined half a billion for something that has no victims ... nah pal you ain't no independent .. you're a vicious insane leftist ruled by emotions .

and you have no problem with the size of the fine leveled for something that real estate moguls all over the country have done eh .. fined half a billion for something that has no victims ... nah pal you ain't no independent .. you're a vicious insane leftist ruled by emotions .
Why isn't this the final word here.... I don't get why Trump's lawyers are not shouting this...

There is not end to irony that Black Woman is seizing the property of Man who refused rent properties to Black Americans.
Well, she is getting even, and will start turning Manhattan into a ghetto. The state even Prog controlled needs to get involved and nip this in the bud. The governor already has done turnarounds on a couple of issues that she helped to cause. Some corporate interest leaving New York City though is not easy to have them return.

Idiot Democrats are walking right into Trump's TRAP
???
I don't understand that post.
What is the trap?
Can you offer the forum an explanation of your thinking?
---------------------------------------------------------

I don't get why Trump's lawyers are not shouting this..
From what I read in various reportages during the trial presentations and in pressers after court sessions.....they most certainly did bring up that issue.

I'm confident you could find such in a nano-search on Google.

Maybe James thinks like Fani and keeps that sort of cash lying around in her home?
I don't understand that post or suggestion either.
First, does Ms Willis (presuming that is who is being referenced) have $500 million in cash in her house?
Does the New York prosecutor in this particular case? Further, it ain't Ms. James who is personally bringing this court action......it is the State of New York.
Even more germane to the thread and to the court issue......does Don Trump keep the reported $400+ million at hand and able to be used as partial satisfaction for a surety in order to appeal?

Can you explain your post, poster Doc?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The state even Prog controlled needs to get involved and nip this in the bud.
Why?
This is a legitimate, duly organized court that took months to try the case, hear the evidence, decide on the issues and the verdict, and the appropriate fine.

And further, "the State"......plays a very key role in your suggestion already.
I mean by that, it is a case brought by "the State".
It is the "State" that would seize the properties in question....be it the $400+ million in cash; other equity instruments; or real estate.

So with that, I don't understand your suggestion "the State needs to get involved". They seem to manifestly be already involved.

Can you explain your post given those details?

???
I don't understand that post.
What is the trap?
Can you offer the forum an explanation of your thinking?

From what I read in various reportages during the trial presentations and in pressers after court sessions.....they most certainly did bring up that issue.

I'm confident you could find such in a nano-search on Google.

I don't understand that post or suggestion either.
First, does Ms Willis (presuming that is who is being referenced) have $500 million in cash in her house?
Does the New York prosecutor in this particular case? Further, it ain't Ms. James who is personally bringing this court action......it is the State of New York.
Even more germane to the thread and to the court issue......does Don Trump keep the reported $400+ million at hand and able to be used as partial satisfaction for a surety in order to appeal?

Can you explain your post, poster Doc?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?
This is a legitimate, duly organized court that took months to try the case, hear the evidence, decide on the issues and the verdict, and the appropriate fine.

And further, "the State"......plays a very key role in your suggestion already.
I mean by that, it is a case brought by "the State".
It is the "State" that would seize the properties in question....be it the $400+ million in cash; other equity instruments; or real estate.

So with that, I don't understand your suggestion "the State needs to get involved". They seem to manifestly be already involved.

Can you explain your post given those details?
Trump would have secured the primary anyway but the dems sped that up by trying to put him in jail....
Sooooooo thanks...

The city can't run a business like that so they would take the lien route.... or just lock the doors....

Here's my own thinking on 'seizing Trump Towers': First, why? When there is this reported $400+ million in actual cash or equivalencies?
Or presuming that that $400+ million doesn't actually exist for some reason, why go after the big iconic 'Tower' with it's tenants, the upscale employees, it's tax generation realities, and the not insignificant maintenance. Not to mention the hulabaloo from the public over that single property. And could there be other equity issues involved from other lein holders....be they mortgagors, or lenders of one nature or another?

So, what do you think of the suggestion to curate through other lesser known properties that are reported to have satisfactory income streams and wouldn't garner the publicity if they were attached?
Such as relatively anonymous or distant properties away from the media capitol of New York City?

Wouldn't a more subtle back-door approach be just as effective without the hulabaloo?

ps.....but, if the city did 'seize' the Tower, couldn't they simply turn over all operations of it to a third-party property management firm and let them deal with paying the taxes, hiring the doormen, and washing windows?

Trump would have secured the primary anyway but the dems sped that up by trying to put him in jail....
Still don't get the thrust of your contributions.
The "feds" ain't involved with this case.
Nor is this case criminal where Trump or his sons would go to jail.
I think, but don't know for sure, that when you reference 'primary'....you may mean there is already a major mortgagor for the property?
And if that is what you mean....I could agree with you.
There likely is.
Still, is there equity beyond the amount owed to the 1st?
Couldn't that equity be attached?

Can you be more specific in your explanation?

There is not end to irony that Black Woman is seizing the property of Man who refused rent properties to Black Americans.

His considerations were more about money than they were about race. When it comes to real estate,In the U.S. Demographics unfortunately = cash flow and viability.

tell you what. if you had 3 million to invest and were going to buy a CVS rental property and your choices came down to one in baltimore where the WHite poulation was 5 %... or a location in Florida where the white population was 95%.... which one would you choose from simply an economic perspective? leave feelings out of it. You have only one shot and thats your whole life savings.. DO you pay attention to the demographics? or do you toss it aside? honest answer.

Here's my own thinking on 'seizing Trump Towers': First, why? When there is this reported $400+ million in actual cash or equivalencies?
Or presuming that that $400+ million doesn't actually exist for some reason, why go after the big iconic 'Tower' with it's tenants, the upscale employees, it's tax generation realities, and the not insignificant maintenance. Not to mention the hulabaloo from the public over that single property. And could there be other equity issues involved from other lein holders....be they mortgagors, or lenders of one nature or another?

So, what do you think of the suggestion to curate through other lesser known properties that are reported to have satisfactory income streams and wouldn't garner the publicity if they were attached?
Such as relatively anonymous or distant properties away from the media capitol of New York City?

Wouldn't a more subtle back-door approach be just as effective without the hulabaloo?

ps.....but, if the city did 'seize' the Tower, couldn't they simply turn over all operations of it to a third-party property management firm and let them deal with paying the taxes, hiring the doormen, and washing windows?
I hope she takes it all and every business in NY that can leave will leave and in the end Trump will get it all back on appeal... what happens to Tish booed James then?....

Still don't get the thrust of your contributions.
The "feds" ain't involved with this case.
Nor is this case criminal where Trump or his sons would go to jail.
I think, but don't know for sure, that when you reference 'primary'....you may mean there is already a major mortgagor for the property?
And if that is what you mean....I could agree with you.
There likely is.
Still, is there equity beyond the amount owed to the 1st?
Couldn't that equity be attached?

Can you be more specific in your explanation?
Tish met with Biden and Garland so did Fani and her boyfriend several times... if that were Trump he would be in jail today....

So will she step in it or not?....
1711140876007.png

Forum List

Back