Ricky Martin Urges Latinos To Unite Against Donald Trump

Do you form all your opinions from what has been entertainers tell you to?

A lot of right wingers get their opinions from the entertainers on Fox News and Breitbart and the Washington Times and the Daily Caller.

Getting an opinion from Ricky Martin is no different.

It's not just right wingers who do very little thinking for themselves to be honest.

Are all Hispanics Illegal alien criminals

99% of hispanics that vote aren't illegal! They vote 73% for the democrat in 2012!

Think about that. Do you really expect them to vote for cut, slash and burn?

Get a new schtick kid......

:rofl:

Most hispanics that vote ARE LEGAL!!!! They voted 73% for Obama!!! ;) Hispanics are tired of being poor and infrastructure, science and education is their best way out of it. So no, they won't vote for you!

I am not running so of course they won't vote for me.

How long before a wingnut proves why they'll never get the Hispanic vote?
I doubt many "machismo" Hispanic Voters are going to be swayed by the rantings of a "maricon".
Folks, we have a winner! It only took 12-13 minutes. Thank you for playing.
thats the truth tho....you think the men were listening or laughing?...they dont need ricky to tell them what was said....

A lot of right wingers get their opinions from the entertainers on Fox News and Breitbart and the Washington Times and the Daily Caller.

It's not just right wingers who do very little thinking for themselves to be honest.
No kidding.

But when I came of age, a conservative was most likely the smartest person in the room.

Now a conservative is likely to be the dumbest person in the room. And it sure isn't because liberals got smarter!

No kidding.

But when I came of age, a conservative was most likely the smartest person in the room.

Now a conservative is likely to be the dumbest person in the room. And it sure isn't because liberals got smarter!

Oh man, I get it now!!

That is why you self identify as a conservative!!

GOP Latino vote 2004: 40%

GOP Latino vote 2008: 31%

GOP Latino vote 2012: 27%

Somewhere in her bat cave, Hillary is shouting, "GO TRUMP GO!"

White were 72% of the electorate that voted, How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center What the gop should be concerned of is the reality the hispanic voting block hasn't been turning out. Trump could finally do it! Hispanics will make up 17.5% of the population this year! 4.5% more then blacks.

Both Hispanics and Asians increased their share by 1% each over 2008.

White 74% of the electorate that voted,,, How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

White 78% of the electorate that voted,,, How Groups Voted in 2004 - Roper Center

Hispanics were 8%, and blacks 11%. So blacks today are swinging all their weight around.

Whites 80% of the electorate that voted How Groups Voted in 2000 - Roper Center

Hispanics were 7% of the electorate in this election.

Go back to 1980!!! How Groups Voted in 1980 - Roper Center
Whites made up 88% of the electorate
Hispanics made up 2% and blacks made up 10%...

1980 compared to today is 88% white electorate to 72% in 2012! Anyone that thinks this is 1980 or 1984 is a idiot. The republicans need hispanics, asians and some woman.

Last edited:
How long before a wingnut proves why they'll never get the Hispanic vote?
I doubt many "machismo" Hispanic Voters are going to be swayed by the rantings of a "maricon".
\Folks, we have a winner! It only took 12-13 minutes. Thank you for playing.
It's the truth. Homosexuals are not respected in Latino culture. Sorry.
Here's a clue. Hispanics aren't the only ones voting.

Ricky Martin Urges Latinos To Unite Against Donald Trump
Is Ricky Martin an Illegal Alien?

Trump has been threatening to send Illegal Aliens back to Mexico, etc., if he's elected.

Trump has not been threatening or demeaning Latinos in general, or American citizens of any class or demographic, to any appreciable extent, has he?

Why would ANY American Citizen want tolerate an invasion of 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens?

It will just lead to future and larger waves, which will prove even more troublesome than the current one, if left un-checked, yes?

We would be upset if we had 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens from Ireland or China or Congo or Brazil or Germany or Japan or Canada or Indonesia, too.

This is not about Hispanics, anywhere NEAR as much as it is about the presence of large numbers of Illegals, and trying to plug the border gaps.

Why should Ricky Martin take offense, concerning remarks pertaining to Illegals, present here in his own country, without our express prior consent?

Last edited:
You far righties tell every one what they should think and do, and you look so baffled when told "no".

Ricky Martin comments...
e455d75d88fa0f690c65f9b5fcf0e656.jpg

Whites will need 65% of the vote to win with the hispanics, asians and blacks voting mostly democrat. They won't get more then 60% as white woman won't vote for it.

65% just to win like Bush...This isn't the 80's and your strategy sucks.
Perhaps.

But that's because Whites split their vote between the two parties, whereas the majority of Blacks and Hispanics tend to vote only for one.

Piss off enough White Folk and they may shift dramatically in one direction or the other, and change the dynamic.

In any event, we're going to find out, fairly soon, now.

No kidding.

Same here.

I doubt Latinos need to hear it from him or anyone else. They're hearing it come out of Trump's mouth every day.

Trump is a disaster. Funny, yes. And he was even mildly entertaining for a few days but he's a one trick pony and his schtick is embarrassing us around the world.
And people tripped out at the thought of Palin even coming close to the White House. Part of me really hopes Trump wins--just to see everyone freak the fuck out. He can't do much worse--or even different really--than anyone else. The reaction to his election would be well worth having him as President. Palin, where the Hell are you when we need you? Another VP shot awaits you.
Two thumbs up, Trump. Go man, go! :thup: :thup:

Whites will need 65% of the vote to win with the hispanics, asians and blacks voting mostly democrat. They won't get more then 60% as white woman won't vote for it.

65% just to win like Bush...This isn't the 80's and your strategy sucks.
Perhaps.

But that's because Whites split their vote between the two parties, whereas the majority of Blacks and Hispanics tend to vote only for one.

Piss off enough White Folk and they may shift dramatically in one direction or the other, and change the dynamic.

In any event, we're going to find out, fairly soon, now.

And if not we'll have the same crap as we do now.

Forum List

Back