"Brownie....You're Doin' A Helluva Job"

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Remember Katrina and George W. Bush's totally unbelievable mishandling of the massive destruction and death in Louisiana, and Mississippi? I Do!

It wasn't as bad and irresponsible as Iraq but it was in the game.

10 year old talking points resurrected to demonize Repubs. True desperation of the Democraps on parade! When Obie goes to NOLA, he's gonna give a 2 word speech......"Da Boosh!".........:lame2:.

Remember Katrina and George W. Bush's totally unbelievable mishandling of the massive destruction and death in Louisiana, and Mississippi? I Do!

You talking about when Nagin went to prison for corruption over the way he handled the money?
No, he's talking about how Bush and the republicans criminally mishandled the response to a national emergency and 1500 people died.

Funny cuz we were just saying the same thing.

In fairness however, the shrub DID fly over New Orleans. Pretty impressive - for him.

You talking about when Nagin went to prison for corruption over the way he handled the money?
No, he's talking about how Bush and the republicans criminally mishandled the response to a national emergency and 1500 people died.
V
Bush couldn't control the weather, but Nagin could sure control NO's preparation and reactions.

But we know your answer to that. Democrats aren't responsible for their own incompetence...

Funny cuz we were just saying the same thing.

In fairness however, the shrub DID fly over New Orleans. Pretty impressive - for him.
Yes, after he celebrated McCain's birthday in Arizona.

Another moron that believes the feds should come in and do the states job.

V
Bush couldn't control the weather, but Nagin could sure control NO's preparation and reactions.

But we know your answer to that. Democrats aren't responsible for their own incompetence...

Brownie.....You're Doin' A Helluva Job!

LMAO!!!

Well yeah. The levies were totally a federal responsibility administered by the Army Corps of Engineers and we have this thing called FEMA that is specifically tasked with large scale recovery relief, both of them dropped the ball so bad that there is no excuse.

Well yeah. The levies were totally a federal responsibility administered by the Army Corps of Engineers and we have this thing called FEMA that is specifically tasked with large scale recovery relief, both of them dropped the ball so bad that there is no excuse.

FEMA comes in after the fact not before and if the Army Corps of Engineers had a crystal ball they may have foreseen the levee giving way and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped.

FEMA can't come in until requested, and the levees were built over DECADES. As a matter of fact, some of the levees dated back to when NO was founded (it IS below sea level).

Nagin dropped the ball ball when he didn't order MANDATORY evacuations, and actually allowed THOUSANDS of buses to just sit there and be destroyed.

Then he took part in stealing the relief money.

FEMA comes in after the fact not before and if the Army Corps of Engineers had a crystal ball they may have foreseen the levee giving way and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumped.
They did not need a crystal ball, they had engineers who knew for a fact that NOLA needed extensive work done on it's levy system, what they didn't have is funding. Turns out fixing them after they break costs many times more. There is no debate that funding for an ongoing project had been steadily trimmed as Bush sought more money for his war in Iraq.

FEMA is a different story, they had supplies and people already staged to go in but what they didn't have was the leadership to effectively coordinate the effort. They sat on their hands for days while their leadership tried to figure out what they were supposed to do after Bush fired all their experienced people and put in political appointees. I lived through Katrina on another part of the Gulf coast, I know the story better than you, apparently.

10 year old talking points resurrected to demonize Repubs. True desperation of the Democraps on parade! When Obie goes to NOLA, he's gonna give a 2 word speech......"Da Boosh!".........:lame2:.

The people and the area are s
The lazy negros were warned to leave town

And only blacks and only lazy people died? Lost their homes and businesses?

YOU ARE SLIME.

Losing your home or business is not the same as losing your life.

unrelated to the hurricane..... but yeah.."Chocolate City" ray is in the joint for corruption.

disagree..the reason the city flooded was Corps of Engineers faulty levee construction.
We pay taxes too and when there are fires or earthquakes or other natural disasters (part of) the gvt job is to assist those in need.

and he'll do it in the 9th Ward...a black area..never mind the rest of the city that got flooded..only the negroes matter...
flood water doesn't care about race...everyone suffered.

Forum List

Back