Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

And by the way what the Fuck do you expect him to do? Put on a firemans uniform and storm the frontline with garden hoses?

Remember when OUR ENTIRE ECONOMY COLLAPSED during the last election cycle. One man returned to congress while the other mocked him for it. Typical liberals trying to have it both ways.

Idiots, the lot of ya.

I expect ALL public officials, elected or appointed, to take their responsibilities seriously and place the immediate needs of their citizens ahead of their personal ambitions.

Frankly, if this behavior is a glimpse into the mind and the priorities of Rick Perry, I would say GOP primary voters should consider it a disqualification for higher office.

Where are your posts criticizing Obama for his bus tour/campaign trip?

And by the way what the Fuck do you expect him to do? Put on a firemans uniform and storm the frontline with garden hoses?

Remember when OUR ENTIRE ECONOMY COLLAPSED during the last election cycle. One man returned to congress while the other mocked him for it. Typical liberals trying to have it both ways.

Idiots, the lot of ya.

I expect ALL public officials, elected or appointed, to take their responsibilities seriously and place the immediate needs of their citizens ahead of their personal ambitions.

Frankly, if this behavior is a glimpse into the mind and the priorities of Rick Perry, I would say GOP primary voters should consider it a disqualification for higher office.

Ohh shut the Fuck up. Was Obama on the shores of the east coast rescuing flood victims during the storms? No, and he shouldn't have been.

If anything the sheer level of stupidity your displaying on the matter disqualifies you from any further debate on the matter.

Idiots, the lot of ya.

What was the problem with that? Obama was working while Congress was on vacation. Additionally, congressmen (and others) were complaining about Obama's upcoming vaction which just so happened to be about a third as long as Congress was on vacation.

I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

I want to know why Rick Perry keeps setting all these fires in Texas?

Why? Why?

Idiots, the lot of ya.

Ohh shut the Fuck up. Was Obama on the shores of the east coast rescuing flood victims during the storms? No, and he shouldn't have been.

If anything the sheer level of stupidity your displaying on the matter disqualifies you from any further debate on the matter.

Obama cut his vacation short to return to Washington to oversee FEMA's preparation for responding to hurricane Irene.

So, you FAIL again.

Obama cut his vacation short to return to Washington to oversee FEMA's preparation for responding to hurricane Irene.

So, you FAIL again.

Cut it short by 12 hours to look good. Big fuckin deal. Get your lips off his ass.

What was the problem with that? Obama was working while Congress was on vacation. Additionally, congressmen (and others) were complaining about Obama's upcoming vaction which just so happened to be about a third as long as Congress was on vacation.

You just pegged my Partisan Hack Meter.

So, you FAIL again.

Cut it short by 12 hours to look good. Big fuckin deal. Get your lips off his ass.

Even Chris Christie thanked Obama and FEMA for their response. There's nothing like the attention of a chief executive to focus the mind of subordinates in making sure that everyone goes the extra mile.

But who knows, maybe Perry can be reached by phone (when he's not on the stage singing his own praises during the debate, that is).

But in the other thread he got shit for going to Texas instead of the debate .

No in the other thread, he got hammered for using fires that have been burning--according to HIS state's website--since January as an excuse not to debate. Office of the Governor Rick Perry - Texas Wildfires Take a look.

This is a major free media event so he has to be there.

I didn't begrudge him for running for President while his state is burning to a crisp; when you're the leader of a State, you have crisis atmosphere everyday in some regard. But don't use the fire as an excuse one day then ignore it the next. It's hypocrisy in it's most basic form.

Hypocrisy. The last sin in American public life.

Too bad there is no hypocrisy here, except among those criticizing.

He skipped a fluff debate with all Republican questioners when responsibilities called him back after the high winds from tropical storm Lee whipped through the Texas

Now he is attending the MSNBC Debate.

What more can you ask for?

I understand your fear...A strong GOP candidate spells the end of the spineless Obama Administration...too bad.

Didn't we have a thread not two days ago where Perry had announced he was skipping the debate to go back to TX and the left here was screaming about how he was just ducking the debate? Didn't those who supported Perry point out that if he had made the opposite decision Perry would be vilified for attending the debate while his state burned?

I hereby state that any criticism of Perry from the known liebturds on this site is automatically invalid because ANYTHING he does will be criticized.

Replace Perry with Obama

Replace liebturds with Repubs

Now look what you created. A Self Portrait of your stupidity:lol:

Yea and i heard he likes to strangle little puppies and kittens in his spare time too. My Gawd,can the Left/Democrats stoop any lower?

Hypocrisy. The last sin in American public life.

Too bad there is no hypocrisy here, except among those criticizing.

Sort of like you saying you want the government out of your life yet you fully support the man who wants injections of Gardasil for every 12 year old girl in Texas.

Despite the side effects that include paralysis and death.

Yeah, no hypocrisy there.

Forum List

Back