Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident'

Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns

This piece of stinking christer white trash has no chance of being the President of anything

Rick Perry Charleston Shooting An Accident Due To Drug Use Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns Right Wing Watch
Perry makes a very legit point. It seems that there are too many medicated culprits in these mass shootings but obama wants to put the focus on guns and not the shooters because he wants more gov control.
You know the military has weapons and all kinds of guns and explosives all around them all the time and the only mass shooting I'm aware of was by a muslim terrorist. And obama couldn't even call that terrorism or a hate crime. Doesn't fit his agenda. You do, though.

Meh.

He's not on my short list.

I can't overlook him working for Al Gore, yet.

"Accident"? That certainly takes distorting the meaning of words to a new point.

"In an interview today with Steve Malzberg of Newsmax, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry described the mass shooting at an African American church in Charleston earlier this week as an “accident” that was possibly caused by the over-prescription of medication."

Obviously most republicans are going to take this opportunity to make ridiculous, idiotic statements about the murders.

And again we have another republican walking on eggshells, trying not to upset the base by speaking the truth that African-Americans are in fact subject to hate crimes and acts of racial violence solely because they are black, the consequence of racism – acts of violence that are not 'accidents,' where there is no 'mystery' as to the motive behind such attacks.

Again, only a blithering idiot would believe anyone would purposely refer to this horrendous even as an "accident".
There's nothing here folks, the OP simply saw a bright shiny object and took off to his computer thinking he actually had a smoking gun.

Forum List

Back