Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident'

What makes this more important then 440 whites killed by blacks every year? Oh'yesss, the narrative of installing hatred against whites is the aim.
440 whites killed?

I guess that makes it OK to slaughter as many negroes as you want

Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns

This piece of stinking christer white trash has no chance of being the President of anything

Rick Perry Charleston Shooting An Accident Due To Drug Use Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns Right Wing Watch

Accident? Wrong term.

Drug use? Correct.

Obama pulling the ban guns card again? Correct.

Let me get this straight, Rush the Oxy user, forgiven, because God forbid, a fat white conservative has drug issues.....now Roof, who sat in a bible study class for an hour, high on what the f*** ever, is now excused for murdering 9 blacks.....but a n**** that kills, he's a thug and is doing it for sports??? So help me, I live for the day, white voices become silent in this country....you people are nothing but hypocrites to the damned core.

Obviously most republicans are going to take this opportunity to make ridiculous, idiotic statements about the murders...

Obviously most loony lefties will take this opportunity make ridiculous, idiotic statements about their fellow Americans.

This piece of stinking christer white trash has no chance of being the President of anything

Rick Perry Charleston Shooting An Accident Due To Drug Use Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns Right Wing Watch
God, Perry is such a fool. Such comments will attract votes from a lot on the Right, however.

No, it won't but you can make stupid statements to your pompous heart's content, Princess.

Accident? Wrong term.

Drug use? Correct.

Obama pulling the ban guns card again? Correct.

Let me get this straight, Rush the Oxy user, forgiven, because God forbid, a fat white conservative has drug issues.....now Roof, who sat in a bible study class for an hour, high on what the f*** ever, is now excused for murdering 9 blacks.....but a n**** that kills, he's a thug and is doing it for sports??? So help me, I live for the day, white voices become silent in this country....you people are nothing but hypocrites to the damned core.

Who is excusing this drug addled sorry piece of human flesh called Roof?

Where the hell do you get that from?

Perry states that this is clearly a crime of hate but didn't know if it was an act of terror. The verdict by the Justice Department is still out on that. Hell's bells they are just beginning the investigation.

"In the Newsmax interview, Perry spoke extensively about the shooting, saying he did not know whether it was an act of terror but did know it was a "crime of hate."

He also suggested the alleged shooter, 21-year-old Dylann Roof, may have been "medicated," apparently tying the issue to his campaign's outreach to current and former members of the military."

Rick Perry calls Charleston church shooting an accident - The Washington Post

"Accident" "Incident"? Media Matters must be working overtime.
Are you saying Perry didn't say what he's quoted as saying?

You liberals are pathetic. It's not enough that you'll politicize this tragedy for months, hec actually years, you have to play the word game with Republicans so you can score some more political points based on this tradedy. You guys are willing to sink as low as possible.

Perry makes a very legit point. It seems that there are too many medicated culprits in these mass shootings but obama wants to put the focus on guns and not the shooters because he wants more gov control.
You know the military has weapons and all kinds of guns and explosives all around them all the time and the only mass shooting I'm aware of was by a muslim terrorist. And obama couldn't even call that terrorism or a hate crime. Doesn't fit his agenda. You do, though.

Perry is lying. He knows this was racist terrorism..and he's not totally against gun violence..
If Perry has to chose between gun rights and dead minorities...he'll take the dead blacks every time

Perry makes a very legit point. It seems that there are too many medicated culprits in these mass shootings but obama wants to put the focus on guns and not the shooters because he wants more gov control.
You know the military has weapons and all kinds of guns and explosives all around them all the time and the only mass shooting I'm aware of was by a muslim terrorist. And obama couldn't even call that terrorism or a hate crime. Doesn't fit his agenda. You do, though.

Perry is lying. He knows this was racist terrorism..and he's not totally against gun violence..
If Perry has to chose between gun rights and dead minorities...he'll take the dead blacks every time
You're a fool.

And you base that assessment on what?

Forum List

Back