Urgent call for Time Machine . . . Theybies, Planet Fitness and Loosing Our Collective Minds

Theybies and Co-ed Locker Rooms?

• Buy me ticket on a Time Machine . . . I miss first run episodes of Airwolf

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sign me up for voluntary Lobotomy . . . I've seen too much

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Come with me now . . . down the rabbit hole, over the rainbow, to the moon with reality

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

'Boy or girl?' Parents raising ‘theybies’ let kids decide

Quoted Snippet:

"Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate and Julia Sharpe, say only the twins can decide. The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.

“A theyby is, I think, different things to different people,” Nate Sharpe told NBC News. “For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.”

Planet Fitness bans woman for objecting to sharing locker room with ‘transgender’ man

Quoted Snippet:

“This is not the only incident with Mr. Rice known to Planet Fitness,” according to a letter sent by Liberty Counsel to the CEO of Planet Fitness. “Another woman reported that he exposed his naked body to her in the women's locker room at this location. In another instance, he was involved in an argument with another woman over use of the tanning room. Misogynist, anti-woman harassment should have no place in Planet Fitness locations, and violates Florida law.”

And . . . "

"Mrs. H. is the survivor of an attempted rape, and as such, is keenly aware of and sensitive to men in places where they do not have a legitimate purpose, and where she and other women are in a position of vulnerability. On May 29, 2018, staff at the Leesburg location revoked Mrs. H.’s membership after she was intimidated and alarmed by Mr. Rice in the women’s locker room at this location, and complained about him."

OP Commentary:

As we close with midterm elections a second and third look are overdue the American people at core identity politicking of the radicalized Left in all its anti-human, anti-reality incarnations among the ground level lives of average voters. What happened to live and live as a precursor and prerequisite to and for the melting pot of American cultural diversity and individual freedom? At the height of its delusional application of "makes sense" the Demo-quack party, courted now for decades by the American cultural revolution not so much against its will, would, in its best effort to make all its voters equal, remove the rights of some in order to ensure universal freedom for all.

Does that make one salt lick of sense to any fellow American?

The two above examples illustrate the removal of freedoms and rights of two fundamental for our future social groups: women and young children--in the name of providing comfort to two others: hyper politically correct parents, and so-called transgender biological opposites; all at the altar of some feminist postmodern deity formerly hiding in shadows of decency and biological reality, and now, without too much warning, waiting for some of our loved ones in the gym locker room. Waiting there for some of us who just want to work out middle of the night to avoid lines at the stations and jam out to some Alice in Chains. -- "Hey, turn me upside down, oh"

Included with this thread is a poll to take the pulse of fellow American support or refusal to/ for normalization of the Theybies and locker room incursions invading our brilliant modern age. Vote honestly, please, and then drop a line or two in the commentary commissary. Thanks.

Last edited:

Quoted Snippet:

"Is Zyler a boy or a girl? How about Kadyn? That’s a question their parents, Nate and Julia Sharpe, say only the twins can decide. The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.

“A theyby is, I think, different things to different people,” Nate Sharpe told NBC News. “For us, it means raising our kids with gender-neutral pronouns — so, ‘they,’ ‘them,’ ‘their,’ rather than assigning ‘he,’ ‘she,’ ‘him,’ ‘her’ from birth based on their anatomy.”

Planet Fitness bans woman for objecting to sharing locker room with ‘transgender’ man

Quoted Snippet:

“This is not the only incident with Mr. Rice known to Planet Fitness,” according to a letter sent by Liberty Counsel to the CEO of Planet Fitness. “Another woman reported that he exposed his naked body to her in the women's locker room at this location. In another instance, he was involved in an argument with another woman over use of the tanning room. Misogynist, anti-woman harassment should have no place in Planet Fitness locations, and violates Florida law.”

And . . . "

"Mrs. H. is the survivor of an attempted rape, and as such, is keenly aware of and sensitive to men in places where they do not have a legitimate purpose, and where she and other women are in a position of vulnerability. On May 29, 2018, staff at the Leesburg location revoked Mrs. H.’s membership after she was intimidated and alarmed by Mr. Rice in the women’s locker room at this location, and complained about him."

OP Commentary:

As we close with midterm elections a second and third look are overdue the American people at core identity politicking of the radicalized Left in all its anti-human, anti-reality incarnations among the ground level lives of average voters. What happened to live and live as a precursor and prerequisite to and for the melting pot of American cultural diversity and individual freedom? At the height of its delusional application of "makes sense" the Democrat party, courted now for decades by the American cultural revolution not so much against its will, would, in its best effort to make all its voters equal, remove the rights of some in order to ensure universal freedom for all.

The two above examples illustrate the removal of freedoms and rights of two fundamental for our future social groups: women and young children--in the name of providing comfort to two others: hyper politically correct parents, and so-called transgender biological opposites; all at the altar of some feminist postmodern deity formerly hiding in shadows of decency and biological reality, and now, without too much warning, waiting for some of our loved ones in the gym locker room. Waiting there for some of us who just want to work out middle of the night to avoid lines at the stations and jam out to some Alice in Chains. -- "Hey, turn me upside down, oh"

Included with this thread is a poll to take the pulse of fellow American support or refusal to/ for normalization of the Theybies and locker room incursions invading our brilliant modern age. Vote honestly, please, and then drop a line or two in the commentary commissary. Thanks.

There is no Democrat party there is however a Democratic Party.

Anyone calling their kid a theybie shouldn't be a parent.

Fckn morons

Seems like an attempt to eliminate all differences between us, while at the same time weaponizing those natural differences for use a political platform and currency. Makes no sense in any context.

Quoted Snippet:

Quoted Snippet:

And . . . "

OP Commentary:

As we close with midterm elections a second and third look are overdue the American people at core identity politicking of the radicalized Left in all its anti-human, anti-reality incarnations among the ground level lives of average voters. What happened to live and live as a precursor and prerequisite to and for the melting pot of American cultural diversity and individual freedom? At the height of its delusional application of "makes sense" the Democrat party, courted now for decades by the American cultural revolution not so much against its will, would, in its best effort to make all its voters equal, remove the rights of some in order to ensure universal freedom for all.

There is no Democrat party there is however a Democratic Party.

I appreciate the automated spell checker back up. Amended.

Shows how stupid Carlson is, 1 in 2000 infants are born intersex. Being the only girl among boys, I probably thought I was a boy at the age of 4 and I also was a tomboy. I know men who are more emotional than I am.

Tucker has not read the bible and the words of Jesus, some men are born eunuchs, that was not in the ancient writing without a reason.

Tucker says to go back 10,000 years, at least he isn't a young earth creationist.

Shows how stupid Carlson is, 1 in 2000 infants are born intersex. Being the only girl among boys, I probably thought I was a boy at the age of 4 and I also was a tomboy. I know men who are more emotional than I am.

Tucker has not read the bible and the words of Jesus, some men are born eunuchs, that was not in the ancient writing without a reason.

Tucker says to go back 10,000 years, at least he isn't a young earth creationist.

Thank you for your response.

Tomboys are definitely a natural and normal phase of development. Some girls with older brothers want to be like them in catching snakes and frogs and playing in the creek. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean, however, that there's no difference between boys and girls, as championed by some these days. What about limiting the freedoms and rights of the majority to accommodate the few who are born different?

Tomboys are definitely a natural and normal phase of development. Some girls with older brothers want to be like them in catching snakes and frogs and playing in the creek. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean, however, that there's no difference between boys and girls, as championed by some these days. What about limiting the freedoms and rights of the majority to accommodate the few who are born different?

How is that lady in video infringing on your rights or freedoms?

The rights of children, very obviously--to be children free of the radicalized political influence of their parents and their parents' political party identity politics.

Their right and freedom to control other people, their bodies, their children.d

Yes. But not if in the practicing of their rights, they infringe upon the rights of others. Would you condone parents using their children as social experiments?

Fckn morons
Well, there is precedent....take the children and lock them in cages. It's the new trump way.

The weaponized border child ferry sailed in the opposite direction. Wrong thread.
Nope, the correct thread. This is the plan for the trumpanzees...locking children behind bars.....they are looking forward to doing that to the children of those they disagree with.

Yes. But not if in the practicing of their rights, they infringe upon the rights of others. Would you condone parents using their children as social experiments?
Their children...are they not? Is it illegal?

Fckn morons
Well, there is precedent....take the children and lock them in cages. It's the new trump way.

The weaponized border child ferry sailed in the opposite direction. Wrong thread.
Nope, the correct thread. This is the plan for the trumpanzees...locking children behind bars.....they are looking forward to doing that to the children of those they disagree with.

Attempted thread derailment? Isn't that beneath you? Border kids have nothing to with the thread title. And, you've missed boat--the one where your Avatar spoke of turning refugee children away at the border. Under current POTUS, we feed, clothe, XBOX and provide medical care for them. Please stay on topic or move on.

Forum List

Back