Zone1 Rex Heuerman murder casee

Status
Not open for further replies.

See50

May 26, 2022
Even though he claims that he is not guilty,which I doubt it ,possibly he might have murdered those sex workers. If I'm right this would have been avoided if the business was nationally legal between the worker and client. It was the illegality that contributed to the possible murder. The viking model would have contributed to this too. The opponents against absolute legal prostitution , both atheist ,religious ,feminist ,secularist , political religious ,are guilty of these murders too .They have contributed in giving power to that possiblity of that architect murdering those sex workers. They are against it being legal. They are probably siding with that possible murder for killing sex workers. The sex bigots equally deserve punishment for fueling who ever murdered those sex workers. The politicos ,religious, secular, feminist, sex bigots all should be arrested ,tried and found guilty and imprison for 75 years for murdering those sex workers .I counter act Anti prostitution family values actress Mira Sorvino who stated , "No real men pay for sex," with No real fans of family entertainment pays for G to R rated Hollywood and Indie films neither ,this includes children to mature family theater ,too.How do you like that? No one gets paid.

Even though he claims that he is not guilty,which I doubt it ,possibly he might have murdered those sex workers. If I'm right this would have been avoided if the business was nationally legal between the worker and client. It was the illegality that contributed to the possible murder. The viking model would have contributed to this too. The opponents against absolute legal prostitution , both atheist ,religious ,feminist ,secularist , political religious ,are guilty of these murders too .They have contributed in giving power to that possiblity of that architect murdering those sex workers. They are against it being legal. They are probably siding with that possible murder for killing sex workers. The sex bigots equally deserve punishment for fueling who ever murdered those sex workers. The politicos ,religious, secular, feminist, sex bigots all should be arrested ,tried and found guilty and imprison for 75 years for murdering those sex workers .I counter act Anti prostitution family values actress Mira Sorvino who stated , "No real men pay for sex," with No real fans of family entertainment pays for G to R rated Hollywood and Indie films neither ,this includes children to mature family theater ,too.How do you like that? No one gets paid.
He also killed a male and a toddler.. this isn't about sex workers . This is about a sexual sadist.

Another doomed-to-fail Clean Zone thread about the sex-for-hire industry which leads to another jab at the best film in decades..

Why are we not surprised?

They just found a dead street woman dumped in the road north of Panama city. Was this guy down on vacation? Probably not but is kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back