Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

Relative Ethics
you had those idiots '''incels''' Eliot Rogers and the Scott Paul Beierle that murdered people
..Rogers was totally out of touch with reality

Having the legal right to patronizs a prostitute will not solve the problems of the incel. For the most part, they aren't interested in sex. Like Eliott Rodger in Santa Barbara, when he snapped, he wasn't interested in sex. He just killed women. That is the distillation of the incel mind. He had money. He could have gone to a pimp. There are pimps that specialize in what they call exotics. For a price the pimp will produce a female for the customer to beat to death. This is still not available with legal prostitution. Don't count on legal prostitution to solve any problems.
good call

Relative Ethics
you had those idiots '''incels''' Eliot Rogers and the Scott Paul Beierle that murdered people
Definitely, there are some incels who are absolutely insane and criminal.

I do not subscribe to incel ideology. Sex is not a right -- it is an interest.

Every ideology has violent extremists. For instance, Brittany Pilkington is a feminist who killed her three sons to prevent them from abusing women.

Danny and I aren't talking about sex. He gets off on torture fantasy and being publicly humiliated. I doubt he can perform as a normal male.
Jesus will not humiliate people. Nude people are humiliated, by what people say. The nude person is not bad. He is not hurting anyone. Have people considered how he talks? Involuntary? Who is forcing him to not have sex?

This may not be related but I have been interested in being voluntarily celibate for 90 days. This would include no sex or masturbation for 90 days. My record so far is 70 days but I was 17 years old at the time and had significant motivation.

As a 42 year old man this seems extremely difficult to accomplish.

This may not be related but I have been interested in being voluntarily celibate for 90 days. This would include no sex or masturbation for 90 days. My record so far is 70 days but I was 17 years old at the time and had significant motivation.

As a 42 year old man this seems extremely difficult to accomplish.
For a middle aged man who regularly consumes Effexor that is not difficult. Since October 19, 2016.

We all have our dry spells. Some longer than others.

But it is become a thing to blame women for a man's involuntary celibacy. The INCELs have just lost their minds.

But it is become a thing to blame women for a man's involuntary celibacy. The INCELs have just lost their minds.
I do not blame women. I believe that men should vote for their best interest. I do not blame anyone who votes for prohibition.

I do not blame anyone who votes to keep sex work criminalized.

But men should vote for their best interests.

Oh, now I remember. This is about legalizing sex work.

I have no problem with that. I also know that it being illegal has never stopped it. Nor has it stopped men from making use of it.

I smoked weed regularly from the mid 1970s until somewhere around 2005 or 2006. Being illegal never stopped that either.

Oh, now I remember. This is about legalizing sex work.

I have no problem with that. I also know that it being illegal has never stopped it. Nor has it stopped men from making use of it.

I smoked weed regularly from the mid 1970s until somewhere around 2005 or 2006. Being illegal never stopped that either.
I do not blame those who oppose my view. I just think that men should vote for their best interests.

The INcels I know, do not do that. You are defining an group, by the more extreme of the group.

Forum List

Back