Reverse Discrimination

Do you think Reverse Discrimination is getting worse?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It doesn't even exist

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
It shows that in mentioning Race and Color as the First and Second protected groups.

Are you dismissing the sacrifices that White Americans have made for Blacks because some women and hispanics might have also benefited?
I dont see it. Your assumptions are amusing and vaque. Where does it specify only or primarily Black people? Your assumptions are not credible. I asked for a link.

In 1964, which Race and which Color do you think they were referencing?

That is not an assumption, it is having some knowledge of the historical context.

Are you dismissing the sacrifices that White Americans have made for Blacks because some women and hispanics might have also benefited?
In 1964 "race" implied several defined races. The US has never been just Black and white. Are you really still trying to defend that stupid claim of yours? :laugh:

Which Races and COlors do you think they were passing the 64 Act for?

Whites? Lol!

HIspanics? LOL, in 1960 they were 3.2% of the population and they weren't the ones marching and rioting.

Whatever "sacrifices" that you imagine have been made up many times over through white females benefitting from Affirmative Action more than any other demographic.

Furthermore, the income disparity between whites and every other demographic in America is still substantially tilted in favor of the white population as a whole.

That being said the "discrimination" that you claim has been practiced against the white population is a figment of your persecuted imagination. So yes, I am completely dismissing the ridiculous notion of ANY "sacrifices".

The legislation passed in 1964 was to right a number of wrongs that had existed since America became a country. Get over it. You're not a victim

I have listed as one example the hiring/promotion of less qualified blacks over more qualified whites as one.

The fact that white females have made gains over a similar period does not change that fact.

The fact that white females have made better gains from a law aimed primarily at people based on "Race" and "Color" does not change the cost to individual whites of not getting jobs or promotions they were more qualified for.

As for it being a figment of my imagination, I have linked to documentation on the 310 point SAT bonus blacks get in Ivy League Admissions, I have sited a Supreme Court case and personal experience as a manager trying to promote the most qualified people.

The remaining income disparity? Against every other demographic? You sure about that? I have my doubts about Asians, they have moving up fast.

But regardless, you can have massive discrimination in favor of blacks, and still have a large income gap.

You just have to have even MORE MASSIVE dysfunction in the black community to outweigh the benefits of the pro-black discrimination.

That's pretty vague.

If I claimed that that quote showed that MLK was talking BS when he spoke of his dream of people being judged by their character instead of skin color, you would dismiss me and call me names.

And he was killed in 68, we've been busting our white asses since before then to turn it around for you guys.
Too bad thats too vague for you. Theres more should you wish to educate yourself. Doesnt make a difference to me either way.

THis is plenty clear to me.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

That is the opposite of reverse discrimination.

Either MLK was a two faced liar, or you are misrepresenting his position on the matter.

Blacks getting 310 SAT points for having black skin is being judged by skin color.
You white boys always get that quote mixed up. It makes me laugh that you think you know what he meant when its obvious you dont. Let me help you out. He saying he doesnt want his kids judged. Judged in this context is forming an opinion. That has nothing to do with the fact MLK championed programs specifically for Blacks in order to catch up to the centuries long head start whites have gotten. If you were intelligent all you would need to do is read his book, "Why We Can’t Wait," and it will tell you everything you need to know. In my previous talks with you I noticed you have displayed an aversion to truth so I doubt you will read his own words.

"King compared the social reforms he favored to the GI Bill of Rights, which gave World War II veterans special preferences including home loans, college scholarships and special advantages in competition for civil service jobs. King maintained that African-Americans could never be adequately compensated for the "exploitation and humiliation" they had suffered in the past, but he proposed a "Negro Bill of Rights" as a partial remedy for these wrongs. He insisted that African-Americans should be compensated through "a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law." He added that "such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest."

I am intelligent.

:lmao:

NOt making a big thing about it, it's just true.

Are you implying that it is laughable that someone who disagrees with you could be intelligent?

There's no such thing.

Discrimination is discrimination. White privilege is very real but the fact is all races are, to some degree or another, racist and bigoted.

Its something we, as the Human Race, should continue to evolve above and beyond, and that's starts with each one of us.

My fellow whites need to stop whining and stop blaming their own failures on other colors.
Succeed or fail - take responsibility for your own lives.

It isn't considered a failure on a white person's part when the they are more qualified and the skin color of the one getting hired is what made the difference.

By saying white privilege is real, are you claiming I, a white male, am where I am because I'm a white male?

I see we have two new rookies here, wet behind the ears, who are so butthurt about racial things that instead of introducing themselves to the USMB membership, they jump right in and just can't wait to show us how butthurt they are

Luddly Neddite 's response was right on target, but better than these two laughable nutbags deserve.

What kind of rookies START on a forum like this? So, Adiodato and Correll - what the fuck is wrong with both of you?

Slow day at StormKKKront, or what?

Must be a long line at the Liberal ass licking trough today. Guess that's why you pucker up to Luddly's ass.

Are you claiming that generations of wide spread anti-white discrimination does not count because some hispanics and or women might have ALSO benefited?
Exactly since white women and Hispanics arent necessarily Black. Matter of fact white women are the largest beneficiaries of AA. How is that benefiting Black people?

The fact that some women and/or hispanics have also benefited from the Civil Rights Act, does not negate in any fashion the sacrifices that White American has made for Black America in supporting pro-black/anti-white discrimination for the last 50 years.

What does that have to do with your claim that the Civil Rights Act was a massive government program specifically for Blacks. Dont back pedal now that I have exposed your idiocy.

It is a massive government program that is primarily for Blacks. It shows that in mentioning Race and Color as the First and Second protected groups.

Are you saying the fact that a women and Hispanics also benefited from this act somehow invalidates the sacrifices made by White America is passing and supporting this law for 50 years?

Using word games to dismiss such sacrifices, that is idiocy, your idiocy.

You do realize that White Americans are just about done with such efforts, don't you?
Where does it say the Civil Rights Act is primarily for Blacks? Do you have a link for that claim? You have struck out so far on each of your claims. Maybe less emotion and thinking time is in order for you. I dont care what white americans are done with. Not much you can do about it.

Where does it say that the 19th Amendment gave women the right to vote or the 15th gave blacks the right to vote? It doesn't but many people believe that's what each of them say. While the intent of both of them was to do just that, the WORDING has to be neutral much like the Civil Rights Act. Since you don't know that and can't tell the difference, trying to educate you on that would be a waste of time.

There's no such thing.

Discrimination is discrimination. White privilege is very real but the fact is all races are, to some degree or another, racist and bigoted.

Its something we, as the Human Race, should continue to evolve above and beyond, and that's starts with each one of us.

My fellow whites need to stop whining and stop blaming their own failures on other colors.
Succeed or fail - take responsibility for your own lives.

It isn't considered a failure on a white person's part when the they are more qualified and the skin color of the one getting hired is what made the difference.

By saying white privilege is real, are you claiming I, a white male, am where I am because I'm a white male?

From Ricic vs DeStefano.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Eighteen city firefighters, seventeen of whom were white and one of whom wasHispanic, brought suit under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 after they had passed the test for promotions to management positions and the city declined to promote them. New Haven officials invalidated the test results because none of the blackfirefighters scored high enough to be considered for the positions. City officials stated that they feared a lawsuit over the test's disproportionate exclusion of certain racial groups from promotion under the controversial "disparate impact" theory of liability"

As you said, that was no failure on the part of those whites (and hispanic).

And complaining when you are unjustly deprived of increased income for you and your family, is not "whining".

That is a completely valid thing to complain about.

Exactly since white women and Hispanics arent necessarily Black. Matter of fact white women are the largest beneficiaries of AA. How is that benefiting Black people?

The fact that some women and/or hispanics have also benefited from the Civil Rights Act, does not negate in any fashion the sacrifices that White American has made for Black America in supporting pro-black/anti-white discrimination for the last 50 years.

What does that have to do with your claim that the Civil Rights Act was a massive government program specifically for Blacks. Dont back pedal now that I have exposed your idiocy.

It is a massive government program that is primarily for Blacks. It shows that in mentioning Race and Color as the First and Second protected groups.

Are you saying the fact that a women and Hispanics also benefited from this act somehow invalidates the sacrifices made by White America is passing and supporting this law for 50 years?

You do realize that White Americans are just about done with such efforts, don't you?
Where does it say the Civil Rights Act is primarily for Blacks? Do you have a link for that claim? You have struck out so far on each of your claims. Maybe less emotion and thinking time is in order for you. I dont care what white americans are done with. Not much you can do about it.

Where does it say that the 19th Amendment gave women the right to vote or the 15th gave blacks the right to vote? It doesn't but many people believe that's what each of them say. While the intent of both of them was to do just that, the WORDING has to be neutral much like the Civil Rights Act. Since you don't know that and can't tell the difference, trying to educate you on that would be a waste of time.

He knows that.

He just can't admit it, or he would have to admit that we (White Americans) have been busting our asses for generations to improve the lot of the blacks.

And he needs to blame the problems of the Black community on White America.

He knows that.

He just can't admit it, or he would have to admit that we (White Americans) have been busting our asses for generations to improve the lot of the blacks.

One of the biggest problems in the black community is the over 70% bastard birth rate. It leads to other problems within the black community that people like Ass Lips wants to blame on white people.

He knows that.

One of the biggest problems in the black community is the over 70% bastard birth rate. It leads to other problems within the black community that people like Ass Lips wants to blame on white people.

Yep.

That's pretty vague.

If I claimed that that quote showed that MLK was talking BS when he spoke of his dream of people being judged by their character instead of skin color, you would dismiss me and call me names.

And he was killed in 68, we've been busting our white asses since before then to turn it around for you guys.
Too bad thats too vague for you. Theres more should you wish to educate yourself. Doesnt make a difference to me either way.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Either MLK was a two faced liar, or you are misrepresenting his position on the matter.

Blacks getting 310 SAT points for having black skin is being judged by skin color.
You white boys always get that quote mixed up. It makes me laugh that you think you know what he meant when its obvious you dont. Let me help you out. He saying he doesnt want his kids judged. Judged in this context is forming an opinion. That has nothing to do with the fact MLK championed programs specifically for Blacks in order to catch up to the centuries long head start whites have gotten. If you were intelligent all you would need to do is read his book, "Why We Can’t Wait," and it will tell you everything you need to know. In my previous talks with you I noticed you have displayed an aversion to truth so I doubt you will read his own words.

"King compared the social reforms he favored to the GI Bill of Rights, which gave World War II veterans special preferences including home loans, college scholarships and special advantages in competition for civil service jobs. King maintained that African-Americans could never be adequately compensated for the "exploitation and humiliation" they had suffered in the past, but he proposed a "Negro Bill of Rights" as a partial remedy for these wrongs. He insisted that African-Americans should be compensated through "a massive program by the government of special, compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law." He added that "such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest."

I am intelligent.

We have had a massive program by the government of special compensatory measures for blacks.

HOw long do you want to use the law to discriminate against whites?
Obviously you are not very intelligent. I showed you MLK was for affirmative actions before it was ever implemented and the best you can do is argue using a quote that you dont know the meaning of?

You cant show me one massive program by the government that is specifically for Black people. Stop whining and lying.

So MLK claimed he wanted people judged by the content of their character but supported programs where skin color gave blacks an advantage? Good to know that the person saying skin color shouldn't be used to deny didn't have a problem using skin color to give an advantage.

I see we have two new rookies here, wet behind the ears, who are so butthurt about racial things that instead of introducing themselves to the USMB membership, they jump right in and just can't wait to show us how butthurt they are

Luddly Neddite 's response was right on target, but better than these two laughable nutbags deserve.

What kind of rookies START on a forum like this? So, Adiodato and Correll - what the fuck is wrong with both of you?

Must be a long line at the Liberal ass licking trough today. Guess that's why you pucker up to Luddly's ass.

Oh, you are back. And OT as usual.

You are still here and puckering up as usual.

I am intelligent.

?

How cute that you really want to believe that.

He knows that.

We have already established that YOU have busted nothing to help anyone.

Is he always like this?

All he has done is insult people. He hasn't addressed the issue at all.

Your deep need for psychological coddling is duly noted, Cleetus.

I am intelligent.

?

How cute that you really want to believe that.

I'm not the one that brought it up.

Is he always like this?

Typical Liberal who thinks more highly of himself than anyone else ever would.

Your deep need for psychological coddling is duly noted, Cleetus.

Your need for vaseline on your chapped ass kissing lips is noted.

Is he always like this?

Pay attention and learn, you racist, bigoted stupid fuck:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REVERSE DISCRIMINATION.

There is only discrimination, and it is terrible no matter who commits it. I don't care if a white, black, brown, latino, red, olive-skinned or yellow person does it, it is ALWAYS bad.

Only, it's almost always invariably white racist pieces of shit who just hve to bring it up, because they are like moths and the thought of bellyaching about Black people is like the light for them.

You may be the most stupid rookie I have ever encountered, well, assuming that you are not a sock.

If you present a REAL topic, one worth debating, I may just stop by. Otherwise, go fuck yourself, Cleetus.

Good luck with your tonka toys. Seems like that's more your league.

guno - where the fuck do these people come from? Mars? Saturn?

Forum List

Back