Black Brunch Morons, BEWARE!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This is a direct letter to the racist fools who call themselves "Black Brunch". Be advised that if you show up at any restaurant that I am dining in, and start mouthing off as you so stupidly do, your voices will immediately be silenced by a Bluegrass fiddle (or whole band) playing right in your faces. In case you haven't heard what that sounds like, trust me - no matter how loud you shout, nothing will be heard but that fiddle, very loud, very powerful. You don't know what LOUD is, until you've heard a Bluegrass fiddle and/or banjo up close. LOL. Play the you tube video below (With a guy named Gary Sizemore doing a nice job on Arkansas Traveler, not me ), jack up your computer's volume all the way up, and multiply that by about 15, and you'll about have it.

And if you have any ideas of grabbing my fiddle away from me, or attacking me in any way, you won't just be talking about Michael Brown, you'll BE like him. I am a legal CCW owner. And I'll play that fiddle for you all the way back to your cars, as you make your hasty retreat. And I will bring that fiddle with me each time I eat out, just waiting for you idiots to show up.

PS - I have 2 friends who have decided to do the same. One also has a fiddle, the other has a banjo which is also very loud, very powerful and kicks ass. And don't be surprised if there's more fiddles and banjos there than there is of you nitwits. We could pretty easily drum up a whole band, and treat the folks to some live music. We might even get a bagpipe player to show up (earplugs please). So, y'all come on down here, so we can treat you to some good LOUD music, y'hear ? Bwa ha ha ha (Burt Reynolds laugh)

th

I thought you played oldtime fiddle?

Traitor.

I have a mandolin with a Barcus Berry pickup. You'll need it -- fiddles and banjos just ain't that loud.

Traitor.

I have a mandolin with a Barcus Berry pickup. You'll need it -- fiddles and banjos just ain't that loud.
HA HA. You must not have heard too many fiddles and banjos. The sun rises in the east. Fish are good swimmers. Fiddles and banjos are loud.

The patrons are a bunch of fucking pansies. Black Brunch show up where I might be eating, there is going to be a big problem with my lunch thrown in their faces. If enough people would stand up and say ENOUGH, BB would cease doing what they are doing.
Fucking pussies.

Traitor.

HA HA. You must not have heard too many fiddles and banjos. The sun rises in the east. Fish are good swimmers. Fiddles and banjos are loud.

Uh -- I play them both. And play alongside them. Kinda hard to do that if you can't hear the instruments doncha think?

I've also played in a Brazilian percussion band. You ain't heard loud until you're in the middle of that.

Forum List

Back