Revelations 12

...there was a typo Rev 11, not 12...
Dang now you tell me, after I spent all that time reading Chapter 12!!

I really did tho like the Ch 12 multiple reference to the 1,260 days (v. 6) aka 3-1/2 times (in v. 14). The date shows up a lot in Biblical prophesy.

[ ...now looking up Ch. 11...]

So which parts of the bible mean something else than what's written, because now you're quoting it. And who gets to decide what's true and what needs an alternate meaning?

Any story in scripture that contradicts well known truths about reality, scientific facts, and anything or any saying that offends the sensibilities of a child was intentionally place in scripture like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

Who gets to decide? The reader. Careful what you decide though. The decision you make is a choice between life and death, a blessing or a curse. Dig deep.

And if John only wants to be the one shepherd of his sheep, what the hell is he doing to them!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So which parts of the bible mean something else than what's written, because now you're quoting it. And who gets to decide what's true and what needs an alternate meaning?

Any story in scripture that contradicts well known truths about reality, scientific facts, and anything saying that offends the sensibilities of a child was intentionally place in scripture like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

Who gets to decide? The reader. Careful what you decide though. It is a choice between a blessing or curse, a blessing or curse.

And if John only wants to be the one shepherd of his sheep, what the hell is he doing to them!!!!!!!

The whole book contradicts reality. And if everyone gets to decide for themselves what they'll cherry-pick, then wtf good is any of it? No theists can agree on anything (like at this board).

Any story in scripture that contradicts well known truths about reality, scientific facts, and anything saying that offends the sensibilities of a child was intentionally place in scripture like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

Who gets to decide? The reader. Careful what you decide though. It is a choice between a blessing or curse, a blessing or curse.

The whole book contradicts reality. And if everyone gets to decide for themselves what they'll cherry-pick, then wtf good is any of it? No theists can agree on anything (like at this board).

Exactly. No one can agree on anything because everyone has made the wrong choice, a curse. The dead see only what they want to see. They can't see each other. They don't know that they are dead.

The whole book requires deep thinking, logical reasoning, to grasp the hidden teaching. Aren't you tired of scratching your head day and night and never coming up with anything pleasing to the eye or good to eat?

Don't worry, when Christ appears a second time, all will be revealed, and I heard he is expected to appear ANY MINUTE!

if and when he does and if you haven't mummified yet, try not to act like a jerk. Ask and it will be given.

Otherwise you will be playing with fire, stuck in a game of Russian roulette with Jesus, the pied piper, or whatever the hell his name is.

Pssst! The fix is in..You are the only one at risk, the only one who stands to lose it all, the only one who will die.

So remember, If you ask a stupid question......

Last edited:

Exactly. No one can agree on anything because everyone has made the wrong choice, a curse.

The whole book requires deep thinking, logical reasoning, to grasp the hidden teaching. Aren't you tired of scratching your head day and night and never coming up with anything pleasing to the eye or good to eat?

Don't worry, when Christ appears a second time, all will be revealed.

When he does, try not to act like a jerk. Ask and it will be given.

Otherwise you will be playing with fire, stuck in a game of Russian roulette with Jesus or whatever the hell his name is.

Pssst! The fix is in..You are the only one at risk, the only one who will die.

You admit that "everyone has made the wrong choice, a curse." "everyone" is a word that includes yourself, so you better clean up your own game, I'm pretty sure that time is running out for an old fart like you. :biggrin:

Exactly. No one can agree on anything because everyone has made the wrong choice, a curse.

Don't worry, when Christ appears a second time, all will be revealed.

When he does, try not to act like a jerk. Ask and it will be given.

Otherwise you will be playing with fire, stuck in a game of Russian roulette with Jesus or whatever the hell his name is.

Pssst! The fix is in..You are the only one at risk, the only one who will die.

You admit that "everyone has made the wrong choice, a curse." "everyone" is a word that includes yourself, so you better clean up your own game, I'm pretty sure that time is running out for an old fart like you. :biggrin:

Games? Did you think that I was playing games?

An old fart like me? lol...I may be an old fart but I smell like a new one..

listen up. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Behold!

A large turd is about to fall out of the sky and land right on your head.

What I find strange is that there are proof texts for both pre-trib and mid-trib raptures also references to both salvation by grace and with most famously the wise and foolish virgins salvation by works.

Last edited:
Behold!

Just slightly more believable than the bible. :biggrin:

I guess thats progress. You can thank the invisible sky fairy.
His invisible turd just missed me. Must be a good omen. :biggrin:

Damn, he must have tipped his hand and you took a peek. .. Good for you.
God LOVES ME!!!!! So I have no worries.

Behold!

Yeah, I'm sure he loves you.

Just like any father loves his idiot son who can't put two thoughts together.

Even so, he will send you out to work with your hands and labor in the fields.

Otherwise you would become a genuine good for nothing.

Off you go now. You have work to do. The turd may have missed you but I heard the invisible sky fairy is very adept at setting people on fire and doling out that stiff kick in the ass. Life can be a very hard teacher. At least you already know that much....don't you?

Last edited:
The choices and conclusions you make in response to what you see and experience in life and read in scripture programs the hologram in which you will live.

Don't build a godless nightmare scenario for yourself, don't create an insane asylum, don't construct a prison.

You've already been there and done that.

Reboot.

Try to find a way to see everything in life as very good, even perfect, the good the bad and the ugly, exactly the way it is. There is only one way to life that is real, not a hologram or illusion.

Find that and you will find peace on earth and become a immortal, "like one of us.". a new creature.

Last edited:

Off you go now. You have work to do. The turd may have missed you but I heard the invisible sky fairy is very adept at setting people on fire and doling out that stiff kick in the ass. Life can be a very hard teacher. At least you already know that much....don't you?
And what father would send his idiot son to hell? None, that's how many. So I'm safe. Dunno about you though, because I'm not sure how god treats people who have no clue like you. I'll put in a good word for you. Not your fault and all that jazz... I'm pretty sure He'll fall for it.

And what father would send his idiot son to hell? None, that's how many. So I'm safe. Dunno about you though, because I'm not sure how god treats people who have no clue like you. I'll put in a good word for you. Not your fault and all that jazz... I'm pretty sure He'll fall for it.
No loving father would send his idiot son to hell. He would teach him that it isn't a good idea to spit in the wind or put his weenie into a meat grinder. If he didn't listen he would end up in hell covered in his own spit.

I guess you have a really short attention span or never got the memo.

Last edited:

No loving father would send his idiot son to hell. He would teach him that it isn't a good idea to put his weenie in a meat grinder.

Save me a seat in hell, and remember, don't pass Adolf the BBQ ribs, he's a vegetarian, just liike me.

No loving father would send his idiot son to hell. He would teach him that it isn't a good idea to put his weenie in a meat grinder.

Save me a seat in hell, and remember, don't pass Adolf the BBQ ribs, he's a vegetarian, just liike me.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

You are already in hell. The decaying garbage that comes out of your addled mind, your own thoughts, provide verifiable evidence to anyone with a functioning nose.

Can't you smell that smell?

Forum List

Back