Revelations 12

Want to understand the Revelation ? You can,.. if , you just heed the Revelation. Without trying to correlate the Revelation to any other book ... nor any other book of the Bible.

Counting on Jesus Spirit for help .....Just heed the Revelation .... The Revelation never tell the reader to try to correlate the Revelation with any other book.

Trying to correlate the Rev with other books will just lead to confusion and error.

Actually Revelation makes no sense without the Torah ..................

Opinion noted. I disagree. Have a nice day. JP

The contradiction is that the hysteric, John of Patmos, is the attributed author.

So you serve a god of hate? Apparently made in your image.

Love and Hate are two sides to the same coin. You can't have one without the other. Libtards love perverts, so they hate moral people Zionists love Antichrist, so they hate Christ. God loves the righteous, so he hates the unrighteous.

The reason Moses, Elijah, and Enoch were translated beings, who never suffered death as normal men do, is because their calling required them to remained in their bodies. Certain ordinances and blessings can only be given to others while in a body of flesh and bones. Thus they were blessed to remain in their bodies until they fulfilled their callings. These callings could have been fulfilled were they given the opportunity to receive a resurrected body, but, they could not receive a resurrected body since Christ was to be the first to resurrect.

Acts 26:23
23 That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Colossians 1:18
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Revelation 1:5
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Once Christ resurrected, there was no need for them to remain in a state of translation but could then receive the resurrection which was permanent. Those who are translated tend to be changed quickly and suffer no death in the grave but are changed in the twinkling of an eye.

There are those who were alive after Christ's resurrection who chose to remain on the earth and not die until Christ's second coming. John the Apostle and Revelator was one such being as also were the three Nephites of the Book of Mormon. But their fate is to never taste of death. Thus they cannot be the two witnesses either.

3 Nephi 28:6-10
6 And he said unto them: Behold, I know your thoughts, and ye have desired the thing which John, my beloved, who was with me in my ministry, before that I was lifted up by the Jews, desired of me.
7 Therefore, more blessed are ye, for ye shall never taste of death; but ye shall live to behold all the doings of the Father unto the children of men, even until all things shall be fulfilled according to the will of the Father, when I shall come in my glory with the powers of heaven.
8 And ye shall never endure the pains of death; but when I shall come in my glory ye shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye from mortality to immortality; and then shall ye be blessed in the kingdom of my Father.
9 And again, ye shall not have pain while ye shall dwell in the flesh, neither sorrow save it be for the sins of the world; and all this will I do because of the thing which ye have desired of me, for ye have desired that ye might bring the souls of men unto me, while the world shall stand.
10 And for this cause ye shall have fulness of joy; and ye shall sit down in the kingdom of my Father; yea, your joy shall be full, even as the Father hath given me fulness of joy; and ye shall be even as I am, and I am even as the Father; and the Father and I are one;

John the Beloved and the 3 Nephites are translated beings who are still alive on the earth today and when Christ shall make his second appearance on this earth, they will be changed from their translated state to a resurrected state all in the twinkling of an eye and shall not taste of death. This is the blessing upon those who have been translated and they will not suffer death as the two witnesses who shall be in Jerusalem and will suffer death and lay in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days before being resurrected and caught up in the clouds of heaven.

The ministry, death and resurrection of the two prophets is watched worldwide in real time. Why is this not preached as fulfilled prophecy?
This prophecy refers to a future event. It hasn't happened yet. But it will.

As death is the separation of the body from the spirit, Elijah, Enoch and Moses could not lie in the streets of Jerusalem dead because they are resurrected beings whose spirits will never be separated from their bodies again. The two witnesses must be among those who have never resurrected.
Enoch and Elijah were taken bodily into heaven. The description of the death of Moses permits but does not require that interpretation. So where is the resurrection of the first two?
They could be as you say, still be just men made perfect
But after Jesus’s resurrection they could be resurrected also
The Bible doesn’t say who the 2 prophets are, so it seams everyone is speculating

As death is the separation of the body from the spirit, Elijah, Enoch and Moses could not lie in the streets of Jerusalem dead because they are resurrected beings whose spirits will never be separated from their bodies again. The two witnesses must be among those who have never resurrected.
Enoch and Elijah were taken bodily into heaven. The description of the death of Moses permits but does not require that interpretation. So where is the resurrection of the first two?
The Bible doesn’t say who the 2 prophets are, so it seams everyone is speculating

Who are the two witnesses in the book of Revelation?

It doesn't really matter who they are. What matters is that they will do what God instructed them to do.

It doesn't really matter who they are. What matters is that they will do what God instructed them to do.

Apparently what God instructs them to do is measure the temple of God, the altar, and the worshippers therein excluding the outer court striking the earth with plagues at will pissing off people until they are killed Then....

"The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth."

and, after three days, they will rise from the dead to the terror of all who saw it....

Sure sounds like Jesus was the first one.....and if there is only one messiah, and if Jesus was the first fruit of the dead, and if Jesus is the first and the last, hmmm, then the two witnesses are the same being appearing twice.

That changes everything..How could their identity not matter? Do you want to be caught gloating over their dead bodies?

How do you think the Temple of God is measured? What separates the sheep from the goats? How do you think the outer court is excluded?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back