Return to the plantation

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
From 1915 to 1970, an estimated 6 million Black Americans left their homes in the south, fleeing Jim Crow laws and racial violence to seek out new beginnings in the north and the west.

Five decades later, the New York Times columnist and author Charles Blow says it’s now time for these Black Americans and their descendants to return.

Interesting Charles Blow mentions the Jackson water crisis (2022), Jackson has had black mayors since 1997. From what I could tell all Democrats.

Returning to the south: what can âreverse migrationâ do for Black Americans?

From 1915 to 1970, an estimated 6 million Black Americans left their homes in the south, fleeing Jim Crow laws and racial violence to seek out new beginnings in the north and the west.

Five decades later, the New York Times columnist and author Charles Blow says it’s now time for these Black Americans and their descendants to return.

Interesting Charles Blow mentions the Jackson water crisis (2022), Jackson has had black mayors since 1997. From what I could tell all Democrats.

It would return the Solid South to the Democrats and relegate the Republicans to the empty, windy prairies and crags of the Mid and Mountain West, clinging on as a minor party.

So NYT dont want any blacks around them eh...........talk about RACIST. Maybe they will leave after all the high end stores are robbed out of business

What makes this Blow character think that black people in the hood are interested in returning to the rural south to work as dirt farmers and share croppers?

That's hard work, its a lot easier to chill on street corners drinking fine wine and malt liquor, and smoking newports.

What makes this Blow character think that black people in the hood are interested in returning to the rural south to work as dirt farmers and share croppers?

That's hard work, its a lot easier to chill on street corners drinking fine wine and malt liquor, and smoking newports.
They’ll do what the white farmers do, hire Mexicans.

one of the worst ever,lyndon baines johnson, orchestrated one of the biggest social disasters ever......the great society...vote dem for 200 yrs.......lolol

just look at the worthless negroes on this board,,,,angry and hateful...dependent and really fucking dumb....really stupid...the reason i believe in abortion

Hell, the South doesn't want 'em back...

Can't say as I blame 'em...

It wasn't the Great Migration...

It was the Great Plague of Locusts...

The Bringers of Entropy...

Turns out the South won the Civil War, after all... :auiqs.jpg:

The south has a higher proportion of blacks than the north or west despite this alleged exodus.

That is a very serious and good idea.

If most African Americans move to the South, they would have tremendous political clout, electing many Representatives, Senators, and state-wide offices, such as governorships.

Then with fewer African Americans in the North, there would be more harmonious relations between the remaining African Americans and the other ethnicities in the North.

And, yes, there would be a big drop in violent crime in the North.

I have read that some African Americans have in fact already "returned" to the South.

Hopefully, more will.

It will be a win-win for everyone.

Last edited:

Black Americans have been leaving places like New York and heading South for place like Atlanta and Houston. It's why you lost Georgia. As for Jackson it's Mayor has requested financial assistance for his poor constituents from the Governor who's the same guy who used funds meant for poor communities and gave it to Brett Farve so he could build facilities at the school his daughter goes to.

Hell, the South doesn't want 'em back...

Can't say as I blame 'em...

It wasn't the Great Migration...

It was the Great Plague of Locusts...

The Bringers of Entropy...

Turns out the South won the Civil War, after all... :auiqs.jpg:
Then why are the blue states they moved to richer than the red states they left?

It would return the Solid South to the Democrats and relegate the Republicans to the empty, windy prairies and crags of the Mid and Mountain West, clinging on as a minor party.
Communists never learn. There are only so many people that can get "paid" in that system. Living off of foreign workers making a lot less than our lowest paid workers cannot go on forever. China has designs on "top dog" status. People here seem to not understand that. What it means. Our currency is slowly being replaced by others as the world's reserve currency. China's currency though in some respects has a way to go. In other it does not. It is part of a conglomerate nation trading bloc now using their currencies. Joe and the Progs and others are fooling us. We have many hard-working Americans even as we criticize here. So do other nations.

Forum List

Back