Results have started trickling in

I haven't heard the actual turn out yet, and the vote totals seem kind of low to Me.

Hmm...24% in and still 61% to 38%. Somebody might not be listening to the union party line.

Me either. But it's held steady and almost all counties have reported results. We're 25% in based on projection.

I want to see what these final results are. Will the race tighten? It looks like it's going to Walker now, but then it's not like the media hasnt been incorrect before.

Milwaukee and the absentees are not in the mix yet really. I'm waiting for at least the 50% reporting number.

CaféAuLait;5401650 said:
It's over. Just scroll the percentage by county and then take a look at county pop. Then factor in actual turn out.

Even MSNBC called Walker as the winner.

Gee, he STAYS in office, big 'win' there. He outspent his opponent 5-1. "Even MSNBC" calls it, so much for that claim of bias. Unions did not influence, big money from out of state DID; Wisconsin deserves what it gets from here on in.

This was an interesting poll result:

While turnout has been reported to be high, a majority of voters on Tuesday may not have been entirely supportive of the recall election at all. Nearly 6 in 10 Wisconsin voters said that recall elections were only appropriate for official misconduct, and another 1 in 10 said they were never appropriate, according to early exit poll results. About 3 in 10 voters said recall elections were appropriate for any reason.

Wisconsin Recall Election Results - Live Results - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

Mainly because Barrett is still closing the gap.....

35% reporting

A blowout for a man winning a RECALL? Good one. I just hope no recount, unlike Florida there is no automatic recount if the candidates are close enough.

Not so much of a blowout. The Afro districts will return results last, and very much against Walker. Afros either have trouble counting or after the polls close they spend their time stuffing the ballot boxes. Animals.

That stupid fuck Lakota.............you are looking at one miserable mofu tonight s0ns!!! Guy is beside himself.........

The k00ks best be looking at hitting up the local shrink for some pharma aids this November too........

Take a look at this stuff s0ns.........shit is real good at breaking the ruminating thoughts of OCD..............

off-effexor-800X800-2.jpg

Shit does miracles............

Just sayin'..................

It's a pretty massive gap to close, but anything is possible I guess. Mill. is now neck in neck in reported results.

CaféAuLait;5401650 said:
It's over. Just scroll the percentage by county and then take a look at county pop. Then factor in actual turn out.

Even MSNBC called Walker as the winner.

Gee, he STAYS in office, big 'win' there. He outspent his opponent 5-1. "Even MSNBC" calls it, so much for that claim of bias. Unions did not influence, big money from out of state DID; Wisconsin deserves what it gets from here on in.

So what if he outspent your side, you guys are the ones who started this process in the first place, so don't come crying when he didn't drop to his knees.

Forum List

Back